It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

monkeydelarge: Steam makes some games run like garbage if you don't have a powerful machine. I don't know why.
Perhaps related to the Steam API? Consider how often it pings the client, and then pings the online service to update that 'Yep i'm playing Shadow Warrior.... I'm still playing Shadow Warrior.... Nope no new messages... Got an achievement for beheading the vampire with a razor comb. Got achievement for standing still for 20 minutes... Got achievement for dying due to hunger... Sending random statistics to steam again...'

(I don't know if there's any such achievements, but you get the idea).

Actually restarting the game i've lowered several resolution/graphics options merely because i wanted to and it still looked awesome on medium (with tweaks).
Post edited July 20, 2015 by rtcvb32
rtcvb32: Just went through the intro of the game again... and Wang drove through like 5 minutes of a forest of bamboo...

That's a lot of bamboo...
If you ever play the first stage again, you may want go back and hike down the road Wang drove in from....

The game is excellent and the Linux port was done VERY well.
Post edited July 20, 2015 by king_mosiah
I bought Shadow Warrior 2013 when it was released and I am constantly coming back to it, I just adore this game, so much fun! Can't recommend it enough (also a big fan of the original)

This is a great reboot and just one of those games I'm really happy to have bought full price. The x64 version is even better, super smooth and fast.

So much blood, so much Wang!
Excellent game but I recommend playing it and on easy/normal because ennemies and mostly bosses become bullet sponges and one or two chapters at a time because it can get repetitive.

I have high expectations for the sequel !
Friggin (penultimate?) battle in level 16. Those berserkers are probably the worst monsters. When I finally killed the 2 of them, I get one more fight and after that, another with a... berserker. Low on ammo.
Ok, that's done. But I don't have time to do the last level today.
Easily one of the best shooters I've ever played. Super fast-paced, the combat is intense, the violence is satisfying, etc. It's just a great time.

The sequel looks absolutely incredible. I can scarcely imagine how fun that's going to be when it hits.
ZFR: Ok, that's done. But I don't have time to do the last level today.
1111 !!!!
Done!

I might replay a bit to finish off some achievements that I nearly got.