It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The design of the website is a bit... overwhelming.
tinyE: And...where in the world is Carmen Sandiego!?
<span class="bold">Where is Carmen Sandiego?</span>
Theory 1:
This game is just an April Fools' joke (released on April 1st)

Theory 2:
The developer is very proud of his parents and his country and wanted to honour them (according to credits).

Theory 3:
A combination of 1 and 2.

edit:
Nice graphics and poor gameplay.
Post edited April 14, 2015 by viperfdl
MaximumBunny: And...who are you?
My guess would be 'Michael Davis', personally...
viperfdl: Theory 1:
This game is just an April Fools' joke (released on April 1st)

Theory 2:
The developer is very proud of his parents and his country and wanted to honour them (according to credits).

Theory 3:
A combination of 1 and 2.
Theory 4:

Maybe he originally wanted to make an actual game but soon realized that requires hard work and a ton of time and nowadays you can get plenty of attention the cheap & easy way by creating something inane and lettting it go viral on social media etc due to people who'll ironically like it as well as people (like myself) who feel the need to complain how this should be a real game and not just a gag and in some strange way feel entitled to getting better free games and get trolled less with such projects.

That being said, I hope that OP completes this thing into an actual game. It could be fun! Something like Defcon but on a more intimate level, and with better coffee this time (yep, you can't even drink the coffee in ICBM. That broke the camel's back for me)
awalterj: That being said, I hope that OP completes this thing into an actual game. It could be fun! Something like Defcon but on a more intimate level, and with better coffee this time (yep, you can't even drink the coffee in ICBM. That broke the camel's back for me)
I would prefer something like Nuclear War, a game that wouldn't take itself serious, without patriotism and a faint criticism of the system...
MaximumBunny: And...who are you?
Fever_Discordia: My guess would be 'Michael Davis', personally...
Probably a distant relation to Sammy Davis Jr. Jr., Grandfather's Officious Seeing Eye Bitch.
I tried the game but nothing happens. Clicking on the various buttons doesn't do anything either. Is it just an April Fools' joke?
Post edited April 14, 2015 by IronArcturus