It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Grargar: <span class="bold">Humble Weekly Bundle: Japan Edition All-Stars</span>

PWYW ($1 for Steam keys)
Vanguard Princess + Hilda Rize, Lilith, Kurumi DLC Packs
Unholy Heights
One Way Heroics

BTA
Gurumin: A Monstrous Adventure
REVOLVER 360 RE:ACTOR
Astebreed
Mitsurugi Kamui Hikae

All games are only for Windows. Gurumin and Vanguard Princess are Steam-only, while the rest have both a DRM-free build and a Steam key.

Yep, a repeat.
Anyone has anything good to say about any of those? I doubt I'm gonna beat the average, but I might consider going for the $1 tier (it's more a matter of how good the games are vs. the size of my backlog than perceived value).
I'm pretty sure they already had those games in another bundle.

On the plus side, it helps me recover from the GOG autumn sale.
Gurumin was for an averange of 6 dollars in another japanese weekly. I bought there with Hyperdimension Neptunia. Astebreed and Misurugi were on another japanese weekly more than a year ago (like August 2014) Astebreed was on tier 3 for 12 bucks and Mitsurugi for the averange of 6 (with Ys origins) I didn't pick up that bundle :/
Now is a good change to pick astebreed!
I think I might actually grab One Way Heroics for $1. (I have the rest except for one of the Steam only games which doesn't matter to me.)

Can I assume it's worth that or does someone want to talk me out of it? :)
Grargar: Yep, a repeat.
I don't think they included the Kurumi DLC for Vanguard Princess last time. Other than that, yeah, a repeat...
https://www.humblebundle.com/store/p/shovelknight_storefront

Still hasn't gone above 33% discount - but Steam code AND DRM free for Win/Mac/Linux
They really seem to be taking their sweet time with the "regular" bundle. I guess it's a cheap trick to cause withdrawal symptoms among bundle-junkies to lure them into buying their (shitty) montly bundle.
Grargar: <span class="bold">Humble Weekly Bundle: Japan Edition All-Stars</span>

PWYW ($1 for Steam keys)
Vanguard Princess + Hilda Rize, Lilith, Kurumi DLC Packs
Unholy Heights
One Way Heroics

BTA
Gurumin: A Monstrous Adventure
REVOLVER 360 RE:ACTOR
Astebreed
Mitsurugi Kamui Hikae

All games are only for Windows. Gurumin and Vanguard Princess are Steam-only, while the rest have both a DRM-free build and a Steam key.

Yep, a repeat.
Chandoraa: Anyone has anything good to say about any of those? I doubt I'm gonna beat the average, but I might consider going for the $1 tier (it's more a matter of how good the games are vs. the size of my backlog than perceived value).
Watched some stream of Gurumin and it was OK, I would play it if I had more free time. For Astebreed and Revolver 360, they're top-notch shmups (without going the bullet-hell way), heavily recommended if you have a joypad.
Yeah, I think that's a repeat of a former bundle, or some former bundles. Half the titles I already had on Humble Bundle DRM-free. It has half the amount of games for DRM-free but not many I'd buy considering that I already have them.

That said, here's another bundle that I can make a giveaway with, so its not all that bad.
I just bought this bundle $3.50 [about 50p!!] I wanted to gift the DRM free versions, but can't seem to, just direct download links. MMmm.
Cavenagh: I just bought this bundle $3.50 [about 50p!!] I wanted to gift the DRM free versions, but can't seem to, just direct download links. MMmm.
You need to buy the bundle as a gift in order to gift it, and you can gift the games individually - its all or nothing.
Worst. Bundle. Ever.
Randalator: Worst. Bundle. Ever.
I think the halloween bundle was even worst.
Randalator: Worst. Bundle. Ever.
Nope, i got Gurumin on GOG during Fall Sale and happy about it. Had my eye on it for some time.
BUT its very bad that Humble doesnt ever try to offer it DRM-free
Cavenagh: I just bought this bundle $3.50 [about 50p!!] I wanted to gift the DRM free versions, but can't seem to, just direct download links. MMmm.
If you not claimed bundle during purchase or after then you can use up Steam keys in bundle and then give away "drm-free leftovers" of bundle page. One who claim it will not get Steam keys but will get drm-free stuff
Post edited November 21, 2015 by Redfern
Redfern: If you not claimed bundle during purchase or after then you can use up Steam keys in bundle and then give away "drm-free leftovers" of bundle page. One who claim it will not get Steam keys but will get drm-free stuff
While sharing that link is technically possible, it would be a very dubious practice, as nothing would prevent you from downloading the DRM-free installers for yourself as well, or from giving them to more than one user.
Post edited November 21, 2015 by Leroux