It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Grargar: <span class="bold">Humble Weekly Bundle: Games Workshop</span>.

In addition, you can get access for free to Talisman: Prologue, an exclusive Warhammer wallpaper and the Golgotha Run novel by linking your Humble Bundle account to your Steam account.
MaxFulvus: I don't know if it was already mentioned, but the Talisman Prologue Steam key will expire on November 12th 2015.
Dont forget also that Talisman: Prologue is basically short demo for main game Talisman Digital Edition.
HiPhish: You can still download the installers, even without Galaxy. It's about having the option to ignore the client. Obviously you need an account to purchase a game and you need to be online to download it, but once you have downloaded it you have a working standalone installer that is not dependent on GOG.

And how is that supposed to work? As I said, GOG cannot do anything the publishers don't agree on, so you have to complain to the publishers about that.
That's because GOG don't have the power to negotiate duh.
MaxFulvus: I don't know if it was already mentioned, but the Talisman Prologue Steam key will expire on November 12th 2015.
Redfern: Dont forget also that Talisman: Prologue is basically short demo for main game Talisman Digital Edition.
Does this Talisman have singleplayer?
Redfern: Dont forget also that Talisman: Prologue is basically short demo for main game Talisman Digital Edition.
ShadowWulfe: Does this Talisman have singleplayer?
Talisman Prologue is a single player conversion of the game. I wouldn't call it a demo, rather a rules modified version making solo play substantially work.
<span class="bold">Humble Weekly Bundle: Day of the Devs</span>

PWYW
Costume Quest (DRM-Free/Steam)

$1
Hack n' Slash (Steam)
Lumino City (Steam)

BTA
Escape Goat 2 (DRM-Free/Steam)
Mercenary Kings (Steam)

$13
Massive Chalice (DRM-Free/Steam)
Grim Fandango Remastered (DRM-Free/Steam)
Day of the Devs VIP Ticket

Includes soudtracks fo all games, except for Lumino City. All games are multiplatform except for Lumino City, which doesn't have a Linux build.
Post edited October 29, 2015 by Grargar
Skipping this one, Grim Fandango is too expensive, and Hack'n' Slash is Steam-only...
Costume Quest? Its overrated...
Meh! Another Double Fine bundle - no thanks! I'll pass! :D
From my perspective, this is not a bad deal at all.

On GOG, regular price for Grim Fandango, Massive Chalice (+soundtrack), and Escape Goat 2 alone is $52. Getting all 3 of those DRM-free plus soundtracks for $13? That's 75% the GOG regular price...
Damn, those Americans haven't applied the "winter hour", I'm one hour late....

Anyway, it's a pity that Lumino city is Steam-only. Otherwise, it's a decent deal for people who don't have any of the drm-free games.

PS: Don't be fooled by Mercenary Kings, it's not Metal Slug as there's a dumb craft system which forces you to grind/farm stages :(
catpower1980: Damn, those Americans haven't applied the "winter hour", I'm one hour late....
We changed things up a few years ago (for the better imo). We'll be an hour back this coming Sunday...
catpower1980: Damn, those Americans haven't applied the "winter hour", I'm one hour late....
budejovice: We changed things up a few years ago (for the better imo). We'll be an hour back this coming Sunday...
I can't wait for the fall back. I'm the opposite and wish the change back hadn't been pushed back to the first of November. I don't like seeing 5-year-olds waiting for the school bus in the complete dark (and I mean -dark-, not pre-dawn) for the last two weeks of October. We're rural enough that we do get bears from time to time, and half-asleep commuters who haven't had their caffeine yet don't help any. I'm a morning person, but morning starts when the sky starts to lighten. :)
Impaler26: Meh! Another Double Fine bundle - no thanks! I'll pass! :D
Another douchebag Humble weekly. Have to agree. Maybe Double Fine are running out of $$$ again LOL
Niggles: Another douchebag Humble weekly. Have to agree. Maybe Double Fine are running out of $$$ again LOL
Knowing Tim Schaffer , i won't be surprised :P
high rated
budejovice: We changed things up a few years ago (for the better imo). We'll be an hour back this coming Sunday...
Luned: I can't wait for the fall back. I'm the opposite and wish the change back hadn't been pushed back to the first of November. I don't like seeing 5-year-olds waiting for the school bus in the complete dark (and I mean -dark-, not pre-dawn) for the last two weeks of October. We're rural enough that we do get bears from time to time, and half-asleep commuters who haven't had their caffeine yet don't help any. I'm a morning person, but morning starts when the sky starts to lighten. :)
I personally struggle to find silver linings to this change. I get to wear sunglasses again on the walk to work for a few weeks soon!

It wasn't much of a deal when I lived in Texas. Just gaining/losing an hour of sleep. Now that I'm up north I really miss sunlight in the winter months when it's getting dark at 4:30.

I say this fully aware of my GOG brethren who live in Scandinavian countries (or Canada or Alaska) - I know others have it worse in this regard than I do. :)
Luned: I can't wait for the fall back. I'm the opposite and wish the change back hadn't been pushed back to the first of November. I don't like seeing 5-year-olds waiting for the school bus in the complete dark (and I mean -dark-, not pre-dawn) for the last two weeks of October. We're rural enough that we do get bears from time to time, and half-asleep commuters who haven't had their caffeine yet don't help any. I'm a morning person, but morning starts when the sky starts to lighten. :)
I'm the same way. Personally, I could do without daylight savings time entirely. I hate "springing forward" with a passion.