It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

We want games, no movies! :))
Impaler26: WTF? We want games! :P
Grargar: How many more do you want? :P
I want every game ever made!! :D
Impaler26: I want every game ever made!! :D
Even the shitty ones?
Seriously, I agree. I watched the clips and they weren't funny, not a little bit... *facepalm* >.<
Impaler26: I want every game ever made!! :D
Grargar: Even the shitty ones?
Of course, i love shitty games. I just pre-ordered Groupees Be Mine 18 so i'll get more shitty games tomorrow. :D
Hmmm...kinda unexpected...but ok, it saved me a dolla...
high rated
I like Bill Hicks, but have heard most of it already. Not even going to bother pressing the "h" in my browser's address bar today...
So they run out of games, huh?
Meh !
Wow, American Comedy. I think even if my English is okay, it's not good enough to laugh about any of these :(
high rated
Hicks was a Texan and has been dead for decades. While legendary in my Texas circles in the 90s, in case you don't know about him, here's the choice bit from wikipedia:

"His material, encompassing a wide range of social issues including religion, politics, and philosophy, was controversial, and often steeped in dark comedy. He criticized consumerism, superficiality, mediocrity, and banality within the media and popular culture, which he characterized as oppressive tools of the ruling class that keep people 'stupid and apathetic'."
Not going to lie, I'm disappointed with the bundle, mainly because I was expecting games, and instead I got... this.... Other than Bill Hicks, I haven't even heard of the others.
Post edited March 26, 2015 by MadalinStroe
budejovice: Hicks was a Texan and has been dead for decades. While legendary in my Texas circles in the 90s, in case you don't know about him, here's the choice bit from wikipedia:

"His material, encompassing a wide range of social issues including religion, politics, and philosophy, was controversial, and often steeped in dark comedy. He criticized consumerism, superficiality, mediocrity, and banality within the media and popular culture, which he characterized as oppressive tools of the ruling class that keep people 'stupid and apathetic'."
Sounds right up my alley.

*goes to check him out on YouTube*
Stand-up comedy bundle? That's..... interesting :D
BillyMaysFan59: Stand-up comedy bundle? That's..... interesting :D
I thought you were going to say "That's....... not funny"