It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

<span class="bold">Humble Weekly Bundle: Monochromatic</span>

PWYW
The Bridge (Also for Mac and Linux)
Closure (Also for Mac and Linux)
Dominique Pamplemousse (Also for Mac)

BTA
NaissanceE
Betrayer (Steam-only)
Oquonie (DRM-Free/Mac-only)

$10
Neverending Nightmares (Also for Mac and Linux)

Aside the exceptions noted above, every game is DRM-Free and comes with a Steam key. Includes soundtracks for Dominique Pamplemousse, Oquonie and The Bridge.
Post edited March 05, 2015 by Grargar
Soundtracks included for The Bridge, Dominique Pamplemousse and Oquonie which are discretely mentioned in each game "preview".
madth3: Soundtracks included for The Bridge, Dominique Pamplemousse and Oquonie which are discretely mentioned in each game "preview".
Oh, they switched the position now? Assholes, making my job harder...

Thanks.
Everybody should get this bundle for Dominique Pamplemousse. It's really a unique game (a claymation adventure musical) that was completely handcrafted by just one woman.

Think it's never been bundled before.
This looks like a really neat bundle. I went in for BTA, with the two most appealing games for me being the stop-motion animation one and the Oquonie hand-drawn puzzle one. It's wonderful to see games these days experimenting with different visual styles.
Interesting BTA group by which I mean not interesting at all.

No Linux, 2 windows only, 1 mac only! and one Steam only.
PaterAlf: Everybody should get this bundle for Dominique Pamplemousse. It's really a unique game (a claymation adventure musical) that was completely handcrafted by just one woman.

Think it's never been bundled before.
Agreed! Nice bundle - The Bridge kicked my butt but I loved it! NaissancE has been on my wishlist for a while as well... I backed Neverending Nightmares when it kickstarted :-D
Ok, i had The Bridge from Humble Store before this bundle, and i can say, its totally worth it! You can get it at least for Bridge. Closure was in HIB before and Dominique Pamplemousse looks unique.
Dunno about other stuff, but its nice bundle already.
drinnen: Interesting BTA group by which I mean not interesting at all.

No Linux, 2 windows only, 1 mac only! and one Steam only.
Stick with 1$ tier, Bridge is good enough already.
Post edited March 08, 2015 by Redfern
Nothing new this week, nor in the main Humble Bundle or Mobile bundle. They better be preparing for something huge next week. RETURN OF THE HIB!
babark: Nothing new this week, nor in the main Humble Bundle or Mobile bundle. They better be preparing for something huge next week. RETURN OF THE HIB!
They've stated that there will be a new Main Bundle and Weekly bundle next week. Mobile will return the week after that.
On Twitter Humble Bundle teased the weekly bundle "...mentioned something about finding a green monster;" maybe a hint for next week - who knows...

No only will mobile be returning in two weeks, Humble mentioned on Twitter it will become more consistent following the return.
Post edited March 12, 2015 by undeadcow
yyahoo: They've stated that there will be a new Main Bundle and Weekly bundle next week. Mobile will return the week after that.
They didn't specify as to whether it'd be an Humble Indie Bundle?
yyahoo: They've stated that there will be a new Main Bundle and Weekly bundle next week. Mobile will return the week after that.
babark: They didn't specify as to whether it'd be an Humble Indie Bundle?
Nope
undeadcow: On Twitter Humble Bundle teased the weekly bundle "...mentioned something about finding a green monster;" maybe a hint for next week - who knows...

No only will mobile be returning in two weeks, Humble mentioned on Twitter it will become more consistent following the return.
Wasn't Humble at Pax East? The Green Monster could simply be a reference to being in Boston for the event. Though, as you say, it could be a vague clue as well...
Post edited March 12, 2015 by yyahoo
What has happened to Humble Bundle? There is no Weekly Bundle right now, but it's still called the Weekly Bundle. Plus, they often go for weeks at a time without having a Main Bundle, and when they do have a Main Bundle, there are no indie games in it.
Post edited March 15, 2015 by RoloTony
Hopefully somebody can help me. In the past it was not possible to gift steam keys from humble because there only was a button to redeem and after that the game was added to your account. As far as I know the only exception was if you already had the game. I just noticed that this has been changed. I bought a copy of "Dust: An Elysian Tale" and only wanted to have the DRM-free version of it. But since it annoyed me that the game was still listed as unredeemed steam key in my account I "redeemed" it and now got the key. Is it really possible to give away the key now without creating a gift link or such? I think I missed some change on humble.
Post edited March 18, 2015 by MarkoH01