It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IAmSinistar: I agree with the other posters that you should just wait for Ether One to come around on sale again here. It was pretty nicely discounted in one of the big sales (they become a blur to me over time), and it was the Deluxe Edition to boot. Very likely you'll see it again in the Fall or Xmas sale.
stg83: Yeah, it was on sale for a great price during the summer sale here and I have it wishlisted as reminder for the next time it goes on sale. Hopefully I will have money to spare for it when that happens. :)
Yes indeed, it was a good deal then. Picked it up myself in that sale.
IAmSinistar: Yes indeed, it was a good deal then. Picked it up myself in that sale.
I was actually kind of surprised to see it 75% off because that was a big discount for a game that was released not that long ago. I hope the devs are making good money off it because I have heard nothing but good things about the game from the people that have played it.
Post edited August 21, 2014 by stg83
yyahoo: Which games are repeats and which Humble Bundles were they in?
Impaler26: One Finger Death Punch, Two Brothers and Master Reboot have been in several bundles before (Groupees, Indie Royale etc.).
Ah, I thought you were saying that Humble was repeating themselves...

I honestly don't pay attention to other bundles, so these are all new to me. Great bundle!!
Hmmm. lame one. But there is good news too - Two Brothers gone DRM-FREE! Initially it was Steam-only.
As for master reboot...i dunnot, i recall it was in IndieRoyale, cheaper and with Drm-free installer.
yyahoo: Ah, I thought you were saying that Humble was repeating themselves...

I honestly don't pay attention to other bundles, so these are all new to me. Great bundle!!
In this case you missing a lot of good stuff. Indieroyale is one thing, but groupees often brings very good stuff for reasonable price
Post edited August 21, 2014 by Redfern
Redfern: Hmmm. lame one. But there is good news too - Two Brothers gone DRM-FREE! Initially it was Steam-only.
No, it was DRM-free as long ago as the pre-order: http://projecty2k.com/two-brothers-pre-order.html (Maybe you're thinking of Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons, like IAmSinistar?)
VanishedOne: No, it was DRM-free as long ago as the pre-order: http://projecty2k.com/two-brothers-pre-order.html (Maybe you're thinking of Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons, like IAmSinistar?)
Well.i guess i can be wrong. I just recall i got Two Brothers from Groupees and these damn Groupees given me only Steam key. So, i just told myself its Steam-only game. Looks it wasnt, it just Groupees was lazy.
Anyway, good chance to get it. Or not.
Two Brothers is very bugged, can't play because every two minutes something bad happens. I don't know if they released a patch to fix major issues.
<span class="bold">The Humble Weekly Bundle: Adult Swim Games</span>

$1
Fist Puncher (Steam, Windows/Mac/Linux)
Soundodger+ (Steam, Windows)
Super Puzzle Platformer Deluxe (Steam, Windows/Mac)

BTA
Volgarr the Viking (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows)
Super House of Dead Ninjas (Steam, Windows)
Adult Swim Games DLC
Westerado: Double Barreled: Exclusive Demo (Steam, Windows)

$13
Jazzpunk (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows/Mac/Linux)
Comboman (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows/Mac)

$30
Pennywise Pegasus Pack

$75
Majestic Unicorn Pack
Post edited August 28, 2014 by Grargar
That's kind of tempting just because of Volgarr, and Super House of Dead Ninjas is really good, but only one DRM-free game means I'll skip this one and curse myself for passing over Volgarr during the GOG weekend sale.
Post edited August 28, 2014 by andysheets1975
Not strictly a weekly sale but for the next 4.5 days Humble also has a PAX bundle.

https://www.humblebundle.com/flash

Free Direct Downloads [external host]
Diety (DRM free)
Solace (DRM free)
A Flippin Good Time (DRM free)

PWYW ($1+ for Steam)
Badland (Android)
Solar 2 (DRM free, Steam, Android)
Jamestown: Legend of the Lost Colony Deluxe (DRM free, Steam)
Containment: The Zombie Puzzler (Steam, Android)

BTA
Swapper (DRM free, Steam)
Fez (DRM free, Steam)

$15+
Cannon Brawl (Steam - Early Access)
Life Goes On (DRM free, Steam)
Post edited August 28, 2014 by undeadcow
undeadcow: Not strictly a weekly sale but for the next 4.5 days Humble also has a PAX bundle.

https://www.humblebundle.com/flash
Not too bad for the bottom tier for me, thanks!
Grargar: <span class="bold">The Humble Weekly Bundle: Adult Swim Games</span>

$1
Fist Puncher (Steam, Windows/Mac/Linux)
Soundodger+ (Steam, Windows)
Super Puzzle Platformer Deluxe (Steam, Windows/Mac)

BTA
Volgarr the Viking (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows)
Super House of Dead Ninjas (Steam, Windows)
Adult Swim Games DLC
Westerado: Double Barreled: Exclusive Demo (Steam, Windows)

$13
Jazzpunk (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows/Mac/Linux)
Comboman (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows/Mac)

$30
Pennywise Pegasus Pack

$75
Majestic Unicorn Pack
If i not wrong, both FistPunch and Puzzle Platformer DO have Drm-free versions, so not including them in this bundle is 100% NO for me.
Redfern: If i not wrong, both FistPunch and Puzzle Platformer DO have Drm-free versions, so not including them in this bundle is 100% NO for me.
and [url=http://www.gog.com/game/super_puzzle_platformer_deluxe]yes.
Bah, an error with humble support prevented me from getting Enemy Mind. Dang, *crys, as I wanted that game

Redfern: If i not wrong, both FistPunch and Puzzle Platformer DO have Drm-free versions, so not including them in this bundle is 100% NO for me.
That is not cool, I can understand if the drm-free version isn't even in the humble store.
gbaz69: Bah, an error with humble support prevented me from getting Enemy Mind. Dang, *crys, as I wanted that game

That is not cool, I can understand if the drm-free version isn't even in the humble store.
On my side i hardly can understand why some developers sell DRM-free version in some stores, like GOG but not willing to in Humble Store. Good (and unexpected) example is Driftmoon - while i know these folks is very open to community they dont provide installer in Humble.