It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

011284mm: Not bad, but still not that great. I would like it if Strike Suit Infinity would be released here (so a DRM-free version would have been a nice show).
I'm really confused that Strike Suit Infinity isn't offered in a DRM free download (even prior to bundle), I hope that's not confirmation the developers went "to the dark side" and have adopted Steam only - I'm not sure why they would be openly DRM free with the orignal but not a spin-off.
Aaaaand...this week its worth even less - 74$ of games.
<span class="bold">The Humble Weekly Bundle: Japan Edition</span>

PWYW
Unholy Heights (Windows)
One Way Heroics (Windows)
GIGANTIC ARMY (Windows/Linux)

$6
YS Origin (Windows)
Mitsurugi Kamui Hikae (Windows)
Pixeljunk Shooter (Windows/Mac/Linux)

$10
Astebreed (Windows)

Everything is DRM-Free with a Steam key.
Post edited August 07, 2014 by Grargar
Grargar: <span class="bold">The Humble Weekly Bundle: Japan Edition</span>

PW
Unholy Heights
One Way Heroics
GIGANTIC ARMY

$6/BTA
YS Origin
Mitsurugi Kamui Hikae
Pixeljunk Shooter

$10
Astebreed

Everything DRM-Free with a Steam key.
Ys Origin DRM-free? So tempted, even if it is really the only thing I'm interested in.

This is quite possibly the best bundle that Humble has tossed out since...I dunno, HIB 11?
Post edited August 07, 2014 by jamyskis
I think it's the 1st time I would consider getting top tier on HB weekly... if I had 10$ that is. :)
Redfern: Aaaaand...this week its worth even less - 74$ of games.
And this week even less - $67 of games. :P
Post edited August 07, 2014 by Grargar
Ys Origin. So much want.
Grargar: <span class="bold">The Humble Weekly Bundle: Japan Edition</span>

PWYW
Unholy Heights (Windows)
One Way Heroics (Windows)
GIGANTIC ARMY (Windows/Linux)

$6/BTA
YS Origin (Windows)
Mitsurugi Kamui Hikae (Windows)
Pixeljunk Shooter (Windows/Mac/Linux)

$10
Astebreed (Windows)

Everything is DRM-Free with a Steam key.
Ys Origin is featured DRM free on Humble Bundle... that can only mean it's release on GOG will be next week because it sometimes seems like that is the ironic order of things.

Edit: I went for the $10 tier, defintely a solid bundle.
Post edited August 07, 2014 by undeadcow
Grargar: And this week even less - 67$ of games. :P
Well, the top tier is only $10 vs $15 last week.
Now as it's drm-free, we need Ys Origin on GOG too! :)

Cool and interesting bundle nonetheless...
wow, nice one Humble, nice one!
I'd like to get only Astebreed (should change place with Ys ;p), will not happen this week. But amazing bundle.
Post edited August 07, 2014 by Stooner
Well sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet captain! :D
undeadcow: Ys Origin is featured DRM free on Humble Bundle... that can only mean it's release on GOG will be next week because it sometimes seems like that is the ironic order of things.
This is actually probably spot on, considering GOG just recently added XSEED published The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky...
Nice bundle!
Oo, tempting. And I'm with the rest of you who are hoping the DRM-free inclusion of Ys means that it's GOGward bound.

$10 is fair for a big pile of DRM-free stuff, even if I already have a few of them.