It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Already have the two DRM-free offerings, both of which have been bundled before in places. Ah well.

Finding Teddy is fun, though.
Didn't look too impressive to me either.

But I still did $6 to charity for two games to try and the rest to gift/trade.
I want to warn Linux folks - Finding Teddy is AWFUL MESS of bugs. It was written initially for iOS, undergone pretty lazy porting with huge hacks and needs lot of tinkering to make it run.
IAmSinistar: Finding Teddy is fun, though.
I'll have to check that one since I already have Ethan here and the upper tiers are not calling my attention.
IAmSinistar: Finding Teddy is fun, though.
madth3: I'll have to check that one since I already have Ethan here and the upper tiers are not calling my attention.
I obtained it through Groupees, which gave me a Desura key for it. If you can get it cheap on HB then I'd say it's worth it - it is clever and appealing, and makes a nice one-day game.
Redfern: I want to warn Linux folks - Finding Teddy is AWFUL MESS of bugs. It was written initially for iOS, undergone pretty lazy porting with huge hacks and needs lot of tinkering to make it run.
on windows too, the achievemens system is broken on steam... is sad because the game is awesome :(
Why is Project Temporality steam-only?

It's a typo or something right? They sell the game DRM-free on their store.
sharp299: on windows too, the achievemens system is broken on steam... is sad because the game is awesome :(
Well, if it's only achievments...
sharp299: on windows too, the achievemens system is broken on steam... is sad because the game is awesome :(
madth3: Well, if it's only achievments...
"on windows" this is the only issue, I finished the game like 9 times whitout any problem but the Achivement system is a mess >:(
Finding Teddy is a nice game, but the story is not so long.
IAmSinistar: I obtained it through Groupees, which gave me a Desura key for it. If you can get it cheap on HB then I'd say it's worth it - it is clever and appealing, and makes a nice one-day game.
Well, thanks to the kindness of Cyraxpt I got it for free.
:-)
IAmSinistar: I obtained it through Groupees, which gave me a Desura key for it. If you can get it cheap on HB then I'd say it's worth it - it is clever and appealing, and makes a nice one-day game.
madth3: Well, thanks to the kindness of Cyraxpt I got it for free.
Sweet! Glad to hear it, and I hope you find it a delight. :)
IAmSinistar: Sweet! Glad to hear it, and I hope you find it a delight. :)
I played last night a little under an hour and it is a beautiful game, in graphics and sound Thank you very much for the recommendation.
I might even buy the bundle to get the DRM-Free since my gf might like it.
sharp299: "on windows" this is the only issue, I finished the game like 9 times whitout any problem but the Achivement system is a mess >:(
By the way, achievments seemed to be working fine, at least for the first four or five deaths.
:D
Post edited July 25, 2014 by madth3
<span class="bold">The Humble Weekly Bundle: Sci-Fi Edition</span>

PWYW
Cosmic DJ Early Access (DRM-Free/Steam)
Q.U.B.E. (DRM-Free/Steam)

$1
Velocity Ultra (Steam)

$6
The Fall (DRM-Free/Steam)
Strike Suit Infinity (Steam)
Strike Vector (Steam)

$15
The Last Federation (DRM-Free/Steam)

Includes soundtracks for Cosmic DJ Early Access, Q.U.B.E., Velocity Ultra and the Last Federation.
Post edited July 31, 2014 by Grargar
Grargar: <span class="bold">The Humble Weekly Bundle: Sci-Fi Edition</span>

PWYW
Cosmic DJ Early Access (DRM-Free/Steam)
Q.U.B.E. (DRM-Free/Steam)

$1
Velocity Ultra (Steam)

$6
The Fall (DRM-Free/Steam)
Strike Suit Infinity (Steam)
Strike Vector (Steam)

$15
The Last Federation (DRM-Free/Steam)

Includes soundtracks for Cosmic DJ Early Access, Q.U.B.E., Velocity Ultra and the Last Federation.
Not bad, but still not that great. I would like it if Strike Suit Infinity would be released here (so a DRM-free version would have been a nice show).