It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

yyahoo: I wonder why they haven't include Shogun 2 Fall of the Samurai or the Alexander expansion to Rome: Total War in either of the Total War Bundles. Seems to include everything else, with the exception of a few newer Rome 2 DLCs...
Grargar: Not sure about the missing Alexander expansion, but they probably treat Fall of the Samurai as a different game as it even has its own DLC packs.
Well, sure, but they've got every other Total War game (except for the most recent; Attila?) in the package. Fall of the Samurai is getting pretty old relatively speaking (2012?). I can't imagine why it's not included in the bundle. IIRC, it's in the Total War Grand Master Collection. Other than some bizarre mobile port, I think it's the only game in the Grand Master that's not in the Humble Collection. {Shrug}
So I guess they again intentionally left Rome: Total War + Barbarian Invasion + Alexander out of the bundle so that the crap that is Rome 2: Total War gets pushed further ahead. Ah, well.

Damn how I wish the early Total War games were here.
Post edited December 11, 2015 by Matruchus
<span class="bold">Humble Weekly Bundle: Sports!</span>

PWYW ($1 for Steam keys)
Max Gentlemen + Triple DLC Pack (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows/Mac/Linux)
Qvadriga (Steam, Windows)
OlliOlli (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows/Mac/Linux)

BTA
WRC4 (Steam, Windows)
Vertiginous Golf (Steam, Windows/Mac/Linux)
Sportsfriends (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows/Mac/Linux)

$10
OOTP Baseball 16 (Steam, Windows/Mac/Linux)
Post edited December 17, 2015 by Grargar
Grargar: <span class="bold">Humble Weekly Bundle: Sports!</span>

PWYW ($1 for Steam keys)
Max Gentlemen + Triple DLC Pack (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows/Mac/Linux)
Qvadriga (Steam, Windows)
OlliOlli (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows/Mac/Linux)

BTA
WRC4 (Steam, Windows)
Vertiginous Golf (Steam, Windows/Mac/Linux)
Sportsfriends (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows/Mac/Linux)

$10
OOTP Baseball 16 (Steam, Windows/Mac/Linux)
Another "meh" bundle.
Max Gentlemen look unbelievably shallow and "5 minutes fun" game.
OlliOlli have absolutely worst support for gamepads on Linux and there is basically no point to play it without one (way too hard).
Dunno about other games, but nothing looks impressive.
Sorry, I prefer doing sports in real life :o)

Otherwise, I already got Vertiginous Golf around a month ago when it was free on Steam (it's the only game I could have been interested in this bundle, it was on my steam wishlist back then).

They could have put a football game in it (well, "soccer" for those Americans)
Worst. Bundle. Ever.
high rated
Randalator: Worst. Bundle. Ever.
You keep saying that. And you keep being right.
HB sure seem to have a laughably broad concept of what "sport" means.
Randalator: Worst. Bundle. Ever.
Latest bundles feels unbelievable weak. I dunno that they thinking but...
Even NEOGEO bundle (despite the fact it full of EMULATED games) feels better than that stuff.
I'm actually really tempted by the bundle myself. The Out of the Park developers also made Title Bout Championship Boxing which is an incredible Boxing simulator. I don't know anything about baseball and find it incredibly boring to watch. But a good simulator is a good simulator.

I also have interest is Qvadriga which is a turn based Roman chariot racing game. That's pretty damn unique.
WHERE IS GRARGAR WHEN WE NEED HIM?????

Well, like him and everybody else, I forgot to check the humble weekly because "better things to do" (like eating tons of food on Christmas....) and boom, here comes a new episode of my favorite thema.......

*** EYE CANDY N°4 ***

* For any amount, you get:

- Dyscourse (DRM-free/Steam Key/Win/Mac/Linux)
- Lumino City (Steam-only/Win/Mac)
- Plug&Play (DRM-free/Steam Key/Win/Mac/Linux/Android)

* For a (current) minimum of 5.10$ you get :

- Read Only Memories (DRM-free/Steam Key/Win/Mac/Linux)
- Apotheon (DRM-free/Steam Key/Win/Mac/Linux)
- The Next Penelope (DRM-free/Steam Key/Win/Mac)

* For 10$ or more:

- D4 : Dark Dreams Don't Die (DRM-free/Steam Key/Win)

So yeah, lots of drm-free stuff and interesting games (I can write R.O.M. off from my GOG wishlist) and for those who got the mid-tier, Next Penelope is out of EA since a long time ago so don't mind the "early access" notice on the steam key.

Important: it's also the only opportunity to get Next Penelope DRM-Free as GOG rejected it in their usual fashion ("not a racing game") and there's currently no drm-free version elsewhere.
catpower1980: - The Next Penelope (DRM-free/Steam Key/Win/Mac)
snip

Important: it's also the only opportunity to get Next Penelope DRM-Free as GOG rejected it in their usual fashion ("not a racing game") and there's currently no drm-free version elsewhere.
Is The Next Penelope really offered DRM-free? I'm asking because I saw this bundle just yesterday (I was somewhere without internet before that), so I only have a few hours left to buy it, and the system requirements page of Humble Bundle shows only a Steam version available so I'm kind of confused. I'd be glad if someone who bought the bundle confirmed it really has a drm-free version because for me this is the main selling point -I already own the other BTA games, and , well I thought I'd get the bundle for that one, since catpower hyped it so much... Thanks in advance (+ bear in mind this is kind of urgent as the bundle's ending soon!)
edit: attached-proof of the contradiction
Attachments:
penelope.jpg (52 Kb)
Post edited December 31, 2015 by Treasure
catpower1980: - The Next Penelope (DRM-free/Steam Key/Win/Mac)
snip

Treasure: Is The Next Penelope really offered DRM-free? I'm asking because I saw this bundle just yesterday (I was somewhere without internet before that), so I only have a few hours left to buy it, and the system requirements page of Humble Bundle shows only a Steam version available so I'm kind of confused. I'd be glad if someone who bought the bundle confirmed it really has a drm-free version because for me this is the main selling point -I already own the other BTA games, and , well I thought I'd get the bundle for that one, since catpower hyped it so much... Thanks in advance (+ bear in mind this is kind of urgent as the bundle's ending soon!)
edit: attached-proof of the contradiction
The humble bundle and the humble store are two diffrent things in terms of distribution even if it's the same company, that's why I said it was the only opportunity to get it DRM-free as I checked the humble store page and other outlets....

Now for the bundle in itself, I just downloaded the "NO_DRM_Windows" zip file of Next Penelope on my laptop (where steam is not installed) and it worked perfectly out of the example even if the naming of the directory (win 32) and the file (nw.exe) is a bit amateurish. :o)

TLDR: Go ahead and buy it ;) (and happy new year as it will be my last msg today ^o^)
Treasure: Is The Next Penelope really offered DRM-ffree
Yes it is. I've just checked my Humble account and there still it is: a 145MB DRM-free download for this game.
muntdefems: Yes it is. I've just checked my Humble account and there still it is: a 145MB DRM-free download for this game.
catpower1980: The humble bundle and the humble store are two diffrent things in terms of distribution even if it's the same company, that's why I said it was the only opportunity to get it DRM-free as I checked the humble store page and other outlets....

Now for the bundle in itself, I just downloaded the "NO_DRM_Windows" zip file of Next Penelope on my laptop (where steam is not installed) and it worked perfectly out of the example even if the naming of the directory (win 32) and the file (nw.exe) is a bit amateurish. :o)

TLDR: Go ahead and buy it ;) (and happy new year as it will be my last msg today ^o^)
Thank you both! I just bought the bundle based on what you said and indeed I see there's a drm-free download link - I'll try it later... (if I didn't reply earlier it's because I thought I'd go offline and check some other sites while waiting for the replies, and I got carried away...)
@catpower: I thought the system requirements page was for the Humble Weekly, so you probably mean they copy-pasted the info from Humble Store, right? That's probably the case indeed, as I just saw.
Anyways, it will be interesting how the Odyssey would be if it took place in a future hi-tech world with spaceships and stuff -especially as Penelope in the original work just sat around waiting for Odusseus (well ok, and making a tapestry and destroying it at nightime) instead of doing high-speed spaceship stuff... :-)