It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The contents of May's bundle have been revealed. The games are:

Assassin's Creed Origins (Early Unlock)
Wandersong (Early Unlock)
Finding Paradise + Soundtrack + Comic Book + Posters
Monster Prom
The Journey Down: Chapter Three
Do Not Feed the Monkeys
I'm not a Monster
Once Upon A Crime In The West (Humble Original)

Next month's Early Unlock is Call of Duty: Black Ops IIII Battle Edition.
Post edited May 03, 2019 by Grargar
Well, no regrets pausing there. I actually had "I am not a Monster' high on my wishlist, till I realized it was a multiplayer game. What a waste :(
The bundles are getting worse all the time....
In the end I didn't pause and... I regret not doing so, but seems that new month unlock will cure me from HBM for good.

And to think I could get a game I really wanted instead... never again...

Also, what's the point of putting there chapter 3 of the game...
Post edited May 03, 2019 by Trid
Damn, this month is super disappointing...
Are there specific times at which new Humble Trove games get added or can it happen anytime?
Leroux: Are there specific times at which new Humble Trove games get added or can it happen anytime?
There is a timer on the Trove page itself; exactly one week after the reveal of a Monthly Bundle's contents.
Post edited May 03, 2019 by Grargar
Leroux: Are there specific times at which new Humble Trove games get added or can it happen anytime?
Grargar: There is a timer on the Trove page itself; exactly one week after the reveal of a Monthly Bundle's contents.
Ah, I see. I missed that, thanks! So it makes sense to wait another week before unsubscribing. ;)
jakandratchet: Damn, this month is super disappointing...
Agreed. The early unlock for May was good BUT June's... uness I see an upgrade option in-game, it's SHITTY! damn p2w probably gonna charge me $60 for the regular edition-IF it can even be tied to an account already owning a cheaper edition
The new batch of games for the Monthly Trove has just arrived. Aside this month's Humble Original (Once Upon a Crime in the West), the following have also been added:

Avadon 3: The Warborn + Hintbook & Extras
MirrorMoon EP
I paused this month. I just have no interest in COD multiplayer (the last COD I played was MW1, b/c I enjoyed the single-player campaign). Not sure if I'll end up regretting missing the other games....
The contents of June's bundle have been revealed. The games are:

Call of Duty: Black Ops IIII Standard Edition (Early Unlock)
911 Operator + Special Resources DLC
Red Faction Guerrilla Re-Mars-tered
Duskers
Paratopic (Also DRM-Free)
Pool Panic + Soundtrack (Also DRM-Free)
Macdows 95 (Humble Original)

Next month's Early Unlocks are Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice and Moonlighter.
Post edited June 07, 2019 by Grargar
Well, no regrets skipping June nor do either of the games in the coming month appeal to me.
Yay for me for skipping June.
Yay for early unlocks.
The contents of July's bundle have been revealed. The games are:

Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice (Early Unlock)
Moonlighter (Early Unlock)
Road Redemption
Warhammer 40,000: Mechanicus
Love is Dead
60 Parsecs!
NAIRI: Tower of Shirin
Kind Words (Humble Original)

Next month's Early Unlocks are Kingdom Come: Deliverance and Surviving Mars.
Post edited July 05, 2019 by Grargar