It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Trid: ...and I'm pretty sure that SE V2 was at some point for free.
It was. Roughly 4 years ago.
The contents for December's bundle have been revealed. The games are:

Metal Gear Solid V: The Definitive Experience (Early Unlock)
Cities: Skylines + Skyfalls DLC (Early Unlock)
Mega Man Legacy Collection
Zombie Army Trilogy
Immortal Redneck
Purrfect Date
Seven: The Days Long Gone
Neurovoider
Forager (Exclusive Sneak Peek)
Cut & Run (Humble Original)

Next month's Early Unlocks are Just Cause 3 XXL Edition, Wizard of Legend and Project CARS 2.

Warning: The following keys are regionally-locked:

Metal Gear Solid V: Phantom Pain (China, Vietnam)
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (China, Japan, Vietnam)
Metal Gear Solid V: The Definitive Experience DLC (China, Vietnam)
Mega Man Legacy Collection (A multitude of territories)
Zombie Army Trilogy (Germany)

Final Note: Just Cause 3 and Project CARS 2 are regionally-locked in Japan. Project CARS 2 is also regionally-locked in Malaysia, Cambodia, Indonesia, Philippines, Timor, Laos, Singapore, Vietnam, Brunei, Myanmar (Burma), Thailand, China, Korea (North and South), Hong Kong, Macao, Mongolia, Papua New Guinea, and Taiwan. Buyers from these regions will receive a $5 store coupon as a replacement.
Post edited December 07, 2018 by Grargar
wish I knew Mega Man was gonna be in this month's bundle because I bought it for $5 a while ago. Oh well, add it to cities: skylines @ DLC as games I can giveaway
Any opinions on Just Cause 3 XXL Edition? Wizard of Legend is right up my alley, and Project CARS 2 couldn't be further away from my alley.
The contents for January's bundle have been revealed. The games are:

Just Cause 3 XXL Edition (Early Unlock)
Project CARS 2 (Early Unlock)
Wizard of Legend (Early Unlock)
Q.U.B.E. 2
>observer_
Sundered
Regions of Ruin
The Darkside Detective
Roombo: First Blood (Humble Original)

Next month's Early Unlocks are Tom Clancy's The Division and Yakuza 0.
Good that I didn't bought Yakuza 0 as Christmas present for myself, I would be angry now. :P
Grargar: The contents for January's bundle have been revealed. The games are:

Just Cause 3 XXL Edition (Early Unlock)
Project CARS 2 (Early Unlock)
Wizard of Legend (Early Unlock)
Q.U.B.E. 2
>observer_
Sundered
Regions of Ruin
The Darkside Detective
Roombo: First Blood (Humble Original)

Next month's Early Unlocks are Tom Clancy's The Division and Yakuza 0.
Well as i bought it for Project Cars 2 and Wizard of Legend i'm kinda fine.

Was really unlucky with the unlocks though and also feel like they are kinda "cheap" this month.
Q.U.B.E. 2 and >observer_ were already given away on Twitch Prime.
And well Sundered is a game i'm not really interested in ^^. Well better luck next time
TT_TT_TT_TT: Well as i bought it for Project Cars 2 and Wizard of Legend i'm kinda fine.

Was really unlucky with the unlocks though and also feel like they are kinda "cheap" this month.
Q.U.B.E. 2 and >observer_ were already given away on Twitch Prime.
And well Sundered is a game i'm not really interested in ^^. Well better luck next time
Well, they did give 2 good games as unlocks so I didn't expect much. Observer seems nice but I'm not good with scary games :p
Post edited January 04, 2019 by Trid
Ugh, the initially revealed 2 games for this month are awful. Yakuza 0 is infected with Denuvo and The Division is a multiplayer game. Even if I played multiplayer only games, it's nearly 2 years old now. Which is 80 in multiplayer game years.
yyahoo: ...and The Division is a multiplayer game.
That it was tossed in at all means that Ubisoft figured it'd be good bait for the sequel.

Obviously not speaking for everyone, but it wasn't a game I would have played anyway and having seen videos and streams of it, it was like taking a sleeping pill.
Nice, Yakuza was on my wishlist anyway
so Nintendo now sells on humble, but what is the point? unless you are sending keys to other people just buy from the e-shop.
swsoboleski89: so Nintendo now sells on humble, but what is the point? unless you are sending keys to other people just buy from the e-shop.
I don't know, for a year I waited for Rune Factory 4 promo and it didn't happen here so when I saw that now they are selling Nintendo games on HB I was like "yay, maybe the will be some good promotion" and then I realized *US only... oh well...
Rapture Rejects is one of the early reveals for next month's bundle.

In addition, two games have been added (aside the Humble Originals) to the Monthly Trove:

Frozen Cortex
Super Meat Boy (An alternative option if you don't care about the Epic client).
Post edited January 11, 2019 by Grargar
The contents for February's bundle have been revealed. The games are:

Tom Clancy's The Division + Expansion II: Survival DLC (Early Unlock)
Yakuza 0 (Early Unlock)
Rapture Rejects +Humble Exclusive "Safari Outfit" DLC (Early Unlock)
Rock of Ages 2: Bigger & Boulder
Sniper Elite III
Bleed 2 (Also DRM-Free)
Full Metal Furies
Super Daryl Deluxe
Aaero
after HOURS (Humble Original)

Next month's Early Unlocks are Cultist Simulator, Earth Defense Force 4.1: The Shadow of New Despair + all DLCs and Warhammer: Verminitide 2 Collector's Edition.

Region Lock Notice: Tom Clancy's the Division's region is based on the buyer's IP address. Thus, North American buyers will get access to a North American-only key, South American buyers to a South American-only key, etc. For more info about what countries can redeem your key, try creating a gift link (without finalizing it) and you will get a list of country codes that can redeem your key. Compare against a country code chart (like the one in the page below) and you should be good to go:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_3166-1_alpha-2
Post edited February 01, 2019 by Grargar