It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Klumpen0815: They all look like 100% grinding standard issue JRPG to me apart from this arcade shooting thing.
muntdefems: Agreed. It's the first Humble Mobile Bundle I haven't bought in a good while.
Same here.
Klumpen0815: They all look like 100% grinding standard issue JRPG to me apart from this arcade shooting thing.
muntdefems: Agreed. It's the first Humble Mobile Bundle I haven't bought in a good while.

Dreaming, am I ?!?

Is that really you, muntdefems, agreeing with Klumpen0815's "look like 100%" blanket statement ? You – the purveyor of neverending update notices ? You – the master of grinding ? I say, YOU – Grinder Supreme ?

Or... Could you be Klumpen0815 in disguise, talking to (and agreeing with) himself ? No, that would be...

Klumpen0815: Same here.

Oh my goodness !! You are indeed !!! Now shoo – shoo, Klumpen0815 !!!! Leave this poor grinding cow be !!!!!

>8C         <·····   vewy VEWY grrr (shooshoo power "grrr grrr" squared ultimate)

« Gnugnu... Gnugnugnu... Gnugnu... Gnugnugnu... »

That's it, muntdefems – you're finding your bearings, now ! Hold on ! You can do it, muntdefems ! You can gnugnu your way back to The "what did just update?" thread just by the sheer uncanny strength of those little legs of yours !

« Gnugnu, gnugnugnu... Gnugnu, gnugnugnu... »

You're almost there, muntdefems ! You're almost there – soon ! Can you feel the eager breeze flowing on those soft protruding eyes of yours ? A safe haven... A grinder's wish come true... Your home, muntdefems – your mission !

« Gnugnugnu-gnugnu ! Gnugnugnu-gnugnu !! Gnugnugnu-gnugnu !!! »

There you go, muntdefems ! Home !!

•••   muntdefems hurries back to The "what did just update?" thread leaving a trail of undefined numbering declensions behind

It's just you and I, now, cuckoo Klumpen0815... Prepare for... Oh my, silly me – you are already defeated ! Zapped ! Kaput !

?__(;_;)__?         <·····   vewy sad wondering kaput Klumpen0815 (booboo regen no more)

Fear not, cuckoo foe. I have heard your mute cry for mercy. Lo and behold, you are free to roam this Humble Mobile thread again... But beware, silLinux, and mark my words : never torment that poor creature again. Never ! You would be foolish to expect any leniency on my part the second time around...

And while you're at it, Klumpen0815, make amends by reconsidering the current (and soon * to be expired) Humble Mobile Bundle Kemco ☆ HyperDevbox (if only for its very appealing HyperDevbox tactical JRPG trio) !

_____
EDIT ►   *   Not "soon" as in GOG Time™ – rather, "soon" as in Monday, July 24th at 14:00 EST ! Just in case...
Post edited July 24, 2017 by aquaSolus
Humble Mobile Bundle Puzzles (Critical Hits)

Free Content
Human Resource Machine Soundtrack
Slayaway Camp Deluxe Edition Content (soundtrack, poetry audio books, wallpapers and other art)

$1
klocki
Hook
Zenge

$5
Mini Metro
Human Resource Machine
Deus Ex GO

BTA (Already over $5)
A Good Snowman is Hard to Build
Concrete Jungle
Slayaway Camp

--
Oh serioiusly, I can't even claim the free shit without googles permissions.
drinnen: Humble Mobile Bundle Puzzles (Critical Hits)
Great bundle for puzzle fans! There's some good entertaining for the holidays while I'm away from my PC. One thing though: if there's ever an expansion for Deus EX Go, don't expect to receive it. Square Enix didn't bother to update the Lara Croft Go build on Humble to add the Mirror of Spirits expansion... :\

PS:
aquaSolus: ...
What the...? I never saw that... delirious post. Here, have a +1! :D
muntdefems: Square Enix didn't bother to update the Lara Croft Go build on Humble to add the Mirror of Spirits expansion... :\
I didn't know about that, and now I'm pissed about it. I'm sure that the new build will eventually make its way on HB, when they do the next Square Enix bundle to contain Lara Croft GO, but for now this is so not fair.
Slayaway Camp is great! Probably worth getting the top tier for..
muntdefems: Square Enix didn't bother to update the Lara Croft Go build on Humble to add the Mirror of Spirits expansion... :\
MadalinStroe: I didn't know about that, and now I'm pissed about it. I'm sure that the new build will eventually make its way on HB, when they do the next Square Enix bundle to contain Lara Croft GO, but for now this is so not fair.
You're probably right. Anyway, I struck preemptively by not giving Squeenix a single penny. :P
Pondering about getting the new bundle, am curious how it rates for someone who likes bite-sized sessions that aren't heavy on the video/music (usually play with sound off) and are specifically made for mobile (instead of being ports or having horrible onscreen controls), and are less action-heavy (no desire to be frantic on my phone).

Speaking of, anyone have suggestions from previous bundles of games I might like? I got quite a number of mobile bundles I never got around to....favourite so far (I played it all the way through) was the Highrise word game. I tried Mini Metro and Badland recently, but although they were interesting, I got bored.
Vive La Humble Mobile Bundle: Made in France

$1
Mechanic Escape
Pang Adventures
Unworded

BTA
Out There: Omega Edition
Sanitarium
OK Golf

$5
Gobliiins Trilogy
A Normal Lost Phone
Dungeon Rushers

--
Its amazes me when I look for reviews of android games 80% of the first page of results is for FREE apks of said games, you'd think google as the money maker on these would be hot on killing those links.
Post edited September 05, 2017 by drinnen
The music from the Mechanic Escape trailer sounds amazing, maybe with a proper controller the game might be good, but when you advertise a bundle as mobile, high precision platforming isn't what I think of.

I'm intrigued by Out There: Omega Edition, Dungeon Rushers. Unfortunately I'd also end up with Pang Adventures and OK Golf, which look so bad. Sanitarium, and Gobliiins Trilogy are not my thing... What to do, what to do...
Humble Mobile Bundle: Made in Korea

$1

I.F.O.
the SilverBullet

BTA

Dim Light
Sally's Law

$5
Replica
REDDEN + Soundtrack
6180 the moon - Android debut

--
Mobile bundles are really going to slow down if they go for national ones only!
And soundtrack is now a bonus thing!?
drinnen: Humble Mobile Bundle: Made in Korea

$1

I.F.O.
the SilverBullet

BTA

Dim Light
Sally's Law

$5
Replica
REDDEN + Soundtrack
6180 the moon - Android debut

--
Mobile bundles are really going to slow down if they go for national ones only!
And soundtrack is now a bonus thing!?
are those first two actual computer games or just mobile apps?
tinyE: are those first two actual computer games or just mobile apps?
Errrr... the latter. Which, you know, is quite appropriate in a Humble MOBILE Bundle, don't you think? :P

PS: Very weak bundle IMO. Don't think I'll be picking it up.
tinyE: are those first two actual computer games or just mobile apps?
muntdefems: Errrr... the latter. Which, you know, is quite appropriate in a Humble MOBILE Bundle, don't you think? :P

PS: Very weak bundle IMO. Don't think I'll be picking it up.
I'm an idiot!!! :P
This has to be the worst mobile bundle yet. There's nothing in there for me.

The mobile bundles started out as rare occurrences, but they were so ridiculously good, that they generated huge sale numbers. So Humble Bundle started bringing them more and more frequently, but the quality dropped, as did the sales. In fact it got so bad, that HB had to make an announcement that they would be cutting down on the number of mobile bundles. So the quality, of these less frequent bundles, slowly recovered. Now we seem to be getting a mobile bundle every two weeks, and the quality is plummeting again.

If this ends up with more than 10k purchases, HB fanboys deserve to the exploited.
Post edited October 03, 2017 by MadalinStroe