It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Grargar: <span class="bold">Humble Mobile Bundle: KEMCO</span>

$1
Eve of the Genesis HD
Eclipse of Illusion
Symphony of the Origin

BTA
Legend of Ixtona
Fortuna Magus
Silver Nornir

There are additional items to be added upon reaching a monetary milestone for BTA purchasers, with Knight of the Earthends to be unlocked at $100k.
Description for all those games says "(Note: This is a special edition for Humble Bundle. Some in-game elements might differ from other versions.)"
Is it for every mobile bundle lately, or is it something specific about Kemco games? Anyone has info about it?
LordEbu: Description for all those games says "(Note: This is a special edition for Humble Bundle. Some in-game elements might differ from other versions.)"
Is it for every mobile bundle lately, or is it something specific about Kemco games? Anyone has info about it?
I've seen some games state that they're special Humble versions. I imagine, or at least hope, that this has to do with removing in-app purchases. At least Eclipse of Illusion says on Google Play 'Offers in-app purchases'.

ET3D: Are any of these suitable for a 7 year old to play?
undeadcow: Yes, however they may require more patience, strategy, and tolerance for reading than I can imagine my seven year old having.
I'm thinking about playing it with her. Might stretch my tolerance for translation. :)

The games do list themselves as PEGI12, but far as I could see that's for language, so I could censor that. I hope there's nothing else objectionable or too adult for her.
Post edited October 20, 2015 by ET3D
<span class="bold">Humble Mobile Bundle 16</span>

$1
Outwitters Humble Edition
Block Legend
Rocket ROBO

BTA
Ys Chronicles 1
Space Marshals
ALONE...
Is Humble Mobile Bundle dead?

The "Mobile" tab on the humblebundle website is gone now that HMB 16 expired. Even when a bundle takes a week or two off, they keep the tab at the top of the screen and include a message that the next bundle is coming soon.
yyahoo: Is Humble Mobile Bundle dead?

The "Mobile" tab on the humblebundle website is gone now that HMB 16 expired. Even when a bundle takes a week or two off, they keep the tab at the top of the screen and include a message that the next bundle is coming soon.
Hmm, interesting. The weekly bundle has currently a mix of Android and Steam games, so will it be that from now on?

Hopefully there will still be Android-bundles too, at least as weekly bundles. Oh well, I amassed quite a lot of Android games...
I guess it expired and they are probably updating expired bundle too, so the website might be messed up. The tab was there few hours ago.

Yea, i kinda like some Android games. Especially the bundle before, Kemco one, i love those silly JRPGs and i think they work great on phone.
I hope they don't even THINK of deleting the Android bundles forever. I'd take them over Steam bundles anyday, and if they axed it... well, tough luck.

Off-topic, but when I opened my long ever since untouched Duke Nukem 3D that I bought using those free Amazon coins on the, *drumroll* Amazon Appstore, the app complained about how its license has expired... and that I should feed it the intuhnetz in order for the app to work again. Yeah, DRM-free Android games are lovely.
timppu: Hmm, interesting. The weekly bundle has currently a mix of Android and Steam games, so will it be that from now on?
Not necessary. Depends on the games. In the past too, if a game would have Android corespondent, you would usually get the Android version too.

PookaMustard: Duke Nukem 3D... Yeah, DRM-free Android games are lovely.
Yea, don't sweat over it. I bet they modified it in order to make you buy some bullets or naked babes posters with micro-transactions.
Post edited November 16, 2015 by mindblast
If I recall correctly Humble Bundle has had tabs disappear before only to re-appear. Usually Humble tweets about delays or hiatus but so far only silence about the mobile bundle. Fingers crossed it keeps up, likely it should. Possibly this just means that tomorrow's full Humble Bundle will be another "PC and Android" one.
http://blog.humblebundle.com/post/133367445643/changes-to-the-humble-mobile-bundle

You may have noticed that we took down the “Mobile Bundle” tab at the top of our site today. That doesn’t mean mobile bundles are gone! It simply means that we’re updating the way we do mobile bundles. Instead of having a new mobile bundle every two weeks, we will be putting mobile games in more places across the site and will feature special mobile bundles throughout the year.

To get your mobile fix on a more regular occasion, you’ll still be able to find mobile games in the Humble Store. We will also include mobile versions of games in other bundles such as the Humble Weekly Bundle when we can (including the current Humble Weekly Bundle: Made in Singapore, which features two Android games).

If you’d like to know more about our mobile game offerings, we suggest following @humblemobile on Twitter, which we will use for upcoming mobile announcements about games in the store and in bundles.

--

So commingling them with other content to make people buy more I guess.
drinnen: So commingling them with other content to make people buy more I guess.
Thanks for posting what Humble said, drinnen. Sounds like they're reducing the mobile offerings, probably because they didn't sell that well, or because they don't get enough cooperation from devs (possibly because they don't sell that well).

Pity, Android is my main gaming platform, and I liked these bundles. At least they're not dropping Android completely.
I guess it's hard to go over the Google Play Store. Many people have concerns regarding free-DRM Android apps.

Also, their Humble Bundle Android App it's not too good either. I know it hard some problems when they first launch it, downloads would have stucked sometimes.
On mobile, big games don't really need to cut deals with Humble Bundle, as they get enough exposure in the store. There's a reason why Square Enix did not bring any title in Humble Store.
Well, at least I can hope for a Humble Double Fine Bundle with Android. :)

Double Fine keeps sticking their games on Humble, and their Android games hardly sell on Google Play. I'm surprised they haven't been offered on Humble yet. Of course, I would have bought them on Google Play if they could run on my Galaxy Tab S. I guess compatibility problems are one reason they don't sell well.
Post edited November 17, 2015 by ET3D
So yeah, no more dedicated mobile bundles every two weeks. You'll have to, yeah... you'll have to wait for the dedicated mobile bundle and just hope its really worthy of a purchase.
The Humble Mobile Bundle appears to be back for now.
It's Humble Mobile Bundle: Bandai this time.

Unfortunately it seems that it requires you to install the Humble Bundle app to download the games - there is no web download :(