It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The only game I really want to own from that is Stranger's Wrath, and I probably won't play it any time soon, so I'll pass. Might still buy for Amelia after I check out the free version from Google Play. I just helped fun Tsioque on Kickstarter, so won't mind sending a little more money down OhNoo's way.
lol, dat vaguely phallic-shaped One More Line icon! :D
ET3D: The only game I really want to own from that is Stranger's Wrath
Now there's a game I really wouldn't want to play on a touchscreen.
ET3D: The only game I really want to own from that is Stranger's Wrath
Wishbone: Now there's a game I really wouldn't want to play on a touchscreen.
I've seen conflicting reports on the controls, so I figure it's a matter of personal taste (and the device used; I just realised that should be mentioned in all mobile reviews).
The following games have been added to the BTA tier of Humble Mobile Bundle 14:

Jones on Fire
Muertitos a Matching Puzzle

Relevant post has been updated.
Post edited September 14, 2015 by Grargar
hyperagathon: Stranger's Wrath is 1.2 MB, apparently. That's some oddworld compression there...
No, the standalone .apks are about 1 GB actually. They offer several different ones, apparently for different Android devices (ATC/S3TC/ETC2/ETC1/PVRTC2/PVRTC1). Damn this is becoming complicated, same as if there were different builds of PC games depending if you have AMD or Intel CPU, or AMD/Intel/NVidia GPU.

There's also a "Stranger's Wrath Picker" which is merely 4.8 MB. Maybe it is some kind of downloader which downloads automatically the version your device needs.
<span class="bold">Humble Mobile Bundle 15</span>

$1
Trouserheart
Real Boxing Premium
Governor of Poker 2 Premium

BTA
Great Little War Game 2
Tiny Guardians
Desert Golfing
Bean's Quest
The Nightmare Cooperative
Post edited September 28, 2015 by Grargar
The following games have been added to the BTA tier:

Bean's Quest
The Nightmare Cooperative

The above post has been updated.
<span class="bold">Humble Mobile Bundle: Eye Candy</span>

$1
Deep Under the Sky
Botanicula
Haunt the House: Terrortown

BTA
Jelly Defense
Dark Echo
Fearless Fantasy
Odd Bot Out
Doggins
Post edited October 12, 2015 by Grargar
Heh, I don't remember making this thread. It's weird to be looking down the list of threads in General Chat and see your username and avatar attached to something you have no recollection of!
Senility is wonderful, isn't it? You discover new things every day.

I will probably buy this to add Botanicula to my Android backlog. By the way, it turned out that the last time I bought the Android bundle it was for a game I already owned. Which is a little bit worse that forgetting about a thread (but hey, it only cost me $1).
The following games have been added to the BTA tier:

Odd Bot Out
Doggins

The relevant post has been updated.
What exactly is the definition of eye candy?
Grargar: Odd Bot Out
Interesting to note is that Odd Bot Out is available for free on Amazon Underground:
http://www.amazon.com/Martin-Magni-Odd-Bot-Out/dp/B00X263VTQ

Either way, I have the original Amazon Appstore version of it (not Underground). That said, I HIGHLY recommend you to get Odd Bot Out as soon as you can. Its a puzzle game where you guide a bot out of the facility that trashed him while taking advantage of the facility's lower inhabitants and contraptions. To add to that, its small sized (nearly 14MBs) and has no IAPs.
PookaMustard: Interesting to note is that Odd Bot Out is available for free on Amazon Underground:
I wish that Amazon would open up Underground to more countries. I wouldn't mind getting Amazon to pay more to devs even though I already own another version of the game.