It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I would advise Humble Mobile Bundle buyers to be careful, not all devs update their apk on HB. An example of this is Anomaly Korea. Google Play lists it as v1.04 while the APK I downloaded lists it as 1.0 on my phone.
Ganni1987: I would advise Humble Mobile Bundle buyers to be careful, not all devs update their apk on HB. An example of this is Anomaly Korea. Google Play lists it as v1.04 while the APK I downloaded lists it as 1.0 on my phone.
Always a risk when you aren't the leader in the market, ask Amazon App Store customers. Heck, ask your fellow GOG consumers. In all truth, I'm impressed at the amount of updates that Humble *does* receive, especially for mobile apps.

Edit: Ugh, I was just looking at the new "My Account" interface that Humble introduced recently and was shocked to discover that the "last updated" date is no longer listed for any downloads. That's *terrible*! A huge downgrade... For all of the valid complaints about GOG's new My Account system, at least they put some work into keeping us updated about recent updated/changes. For Humble to completely eliminate all information about updates on their site is a massive slap in the face.
Post edited June 07, 2015 by yyahoo
Ganni1987: I would advise Humble Mobile Bundle buyers to be careful, not all devs update their apk on HB. An example of this is Anomaly Korea. Google Play lists it as v1.04 while the APK I downloaded lists it as 1.0 on my phone.
Any idea how widespread that is? Maybe I should cut down buying "DRM-free" HB Android games... After all, many of them require server downloads also after installation, which can cause similar problems as proper DRM (ie. when those servers go permanently offline => so much for ever re-installing your downloaded game).

I had earlier thought about that also for HB's DRM-free PC games, ie. do they get updated much? Or do the developers feel "well they have Steam keys as well, so if they want to play the up-to-date version, play the Steam version"?

All the more reason for GOG to get to Android business as well, they generally seem to show more interest in keeping their DRM-free games up to date, even if sometimes some updates may be missing.
timppu: Any idea how widespread that is? Maybe I should cut down buying "DRM-free" HB Android games... After all, many of them require server downloads also after installation, which can cause similar problems as proper DRM (ie. when those servers go permanently offline => so much for ever re-installing your downloaded game).

I had earlier thought about that also for HB's DRM-free PC games, ie. do they get updated much? Or do the developers feel "well they have Steam keys as well, so if they want to play the up-to-date version, play the Steam version"?

All the more reason for GOG to get to Android business as well, they generally seem to show more interest in keeping their DRM-free games up to date, even if sometimes some updates may be missing.
As I noted in my edit above, Humble has downgraded their interface, and now there is no way to track recent updates without downloading the programs/apps and checking the version number. It's getting worse.

I agree that the Android business would be a very nice area of opportunity for GOG.
timppu: Any idea how widespread that is?
I'm not sure, my list is very of Android games is very small.

yyahoo: As I noted in my edit above, Humble has downgraded their interface, and now there is no way to track recent updates without downloading the programs/apps and checking the version number. It's getting worse.

I agree that the Android business would be a very nice area of opportunity for GOG.
To get to the old interface you'll have to purchases and select those bundles 1 by 1. As a rule of thumb I also copy the MD5 with every game I download so if that changes I know there's an update but atm it's messed up as well, clicking on the MD5 gives me a "New version posted" message for games released last year or 2.
2nd week BTA games have been unlocked. They are:

PUK
Jump'N'Shoot Attack

Relevant post has been updated.
<span class="bold">Humble BulkyPix Mobile Bundle</span>

$1
Type:Rider
Meltdown Premium
iPollute
Pretentious Game Lovers Edition

BTA
Joe Dever's Lone Wolf Complete
Corto Maltese
Twin Blades
Dark Lands Premium
Aby Escape Deluxe
Orborun
Jazz: Trump's Journey Premium
Post edited June 22, 2015 by Grargar

Aby Escape Deluxe
Orborun
Jazz: Trump's Journey Premium

The above post has been updated.
<span class="bold">Humble NEOGEO Mobile Bundle</span>

$1
GAROU: MARK OF THE WOLVES
BLAZING STAR
THE KING OF FIGHTERS '97
METAL SLUG 2
METAL SLUG X

BTA
FATAL FURY SPECIAL
SAMURAI SHODOWN II
METAL SLUG 3
METAL SLUG
THE KING OF FIGHTERS '98
BEAST BUSTERS featuring KOF DX

$29.99
NEOGEO 25th Anniversary Metal Slug T-Shirt
Post edited July 27, 2015 by Grargar
It's "funny" that SNK just put it's lineup of Google Play titles on $0.99 sale earlier last week; glad I didn't jump in and buy any yet.

King of Fighters-A 2012, Metal Slug 1, King of Fighters '98, and/or Beast Busters seem like the only remaining mobile titles not here and likely 2nd week editions (if PC editions don't get mixed in).

METAL SLUG
THE KING OF FIGHTERS '98
BEAST BUSTERS featuring KOF DX

Above post has been updated.
<span class="bold">Humble Games Workshop Mobile Bundle</span>

$1
Warhammer Quest
Warhammer 40,000: Carnage
WH40k: Storm of Vengeance, Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf
The Horus Heresy: Drop Assault - Warmaster's Edition
Warhammer: The App

BTA
Talisman Prologue
Chainsaw Warrior: LotN
Warhammer: Snotling Fling
Chainsaw Warrior
Post edited August 10, 2015 by Grargar
Hm, Games Workshop titles are always nice to have, but android only does make me hesitant. Let's see what next week brings us, unless someone has any opinions to change my mind.
Edit: Content/expansion IAPs work in Warhammer Quest, so nevermind...

One fatal problem with the android humble bundles is the inability to purchase IAP; for example, Warhammer Quest has a full expansion and numerous additional character classes to purchase - certainly no essential but otherwise the game gets repetitive quicker.
Post edited August 03, 2015 by undeadcow
undeadcow: One fatal problem with the android humble bundles is the inability to purchase IAP; for example, Warhammer Quest has a full expansion and numerous additional character classes to purchase - certainly no essential but otherwise the game gets repetitive quicker.
That's unfortunate. Historically, Humble has been pretty good at including all IAP content with their releases. I imagine it's getting harder and harder for them to find good mobile games that don't simply exist to bankrupt you with IAPs...