It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

That's what I figured. I got a bit excited when I saw the warning about not getting steam keys. Steam keys would change this from a dime purchase to the full $9 purchase for me.
Grargar: <span class="bold">Humble Artifex Mundi Mobile Bundle</span>

PWYW
Deadly Puzzles
Time Mysteries 1
Clockwork Tales

BTA
Demon Hunter
Grim Legends
Time Mysteries 2
Time Mysteries 3

$9
Grim Legends 2
Enigmatis 2
hummer010: Does anyone know if this includes steam keys for PC? I was going to grab the bottom tier for a dime, and got the warning that I wouldn't get steam keys if I paid less than a dollar. I didn't think steam keys were included.
"Mobile" Bundles don't include Steam keys. The "PC & Android" bundles are the ones that include both...
hummer010: Does anyone know if this includes steam keys for PC? I was going to grab the bottom tier for a dime, and got the warning that I wouldn't get steam keys if I paid less than a dollar. I didn't think steam keys were included.
yyahoo: "Mobile" Bundles don't include Steam keys. The "PC & Android" bundles are the ones that include both...
It seems like they now do.
The logos under the titles indicate, to which platforms you will be getting keys (if you pay at least $1).
DProject: The logos under the titles indicate, to which platforms you will be getting keys (if you pay at least $1).
All games, except for Deadly Puzzles.
hummer010: That's what I figured. I got a bit excited when I saw the warning about not getting steam keys. Steam keys would change this from a dime purchase to the full $9 purchase for me.
Well, you can hand over the $9 to Humble now. :P
Post edited May 25, 2015 by Grargar
Well, as a PC Artifex Mundi fan I already have everything in the top tiers but the two in the low tier were missing.
An extra dollar to charity because it's cancer related.

Good surprise.
yyahoo: "Mobile" Bundles don't include Steam keys. The "PC & Android" bundles are the ones that include both...
Grargar: It seems like they now do.
Well, that's a semi-first. Odd...
Grargar: It seems like they now do.
yyahoo: Well, that's a semi-first. Odd...
While it's not the first time that they offered Steam keys in a mobile bundle, I do believe that it is the first time that they haven't added new games in a second week (at least ever since they started doing so).
Post edited May 25, 2015 by Grargar
DProject: The logos under the titles indicate, to which platforms you will be getting keys (if you pay at least $1).
Grargar: All games, except for Deadly Puzzles.
hummer010: That's what I figured. I got a bit excited when I saw the warning about not getting steam keys. Steam keys would change this from a dime purchase to the full $9 purchase for me.
Grargar: Well, you can hand over the $9 to Humble now. :P
Done.
yyahoo: Well, that's a semi-first. Odd...
Grargar: While it's not the first time that they offered Steam keys in a mobile bundle, I do believe that it is the first time that they haven't added new games in a second week (at least ever since they started doing so).
Well, I did call it a "semi" first. IIRC, there were Steam keys in a few Mobile bundles where they had bonus tiers that were opened up by hitting certain sales amounts. I think the Crescent Moon bundle was one of them...
<span class="bold">Humble Mobile Bundle 13</span>

PWYW
Timelines: Assault on America Premium
The Ministry of Silly Walks
Hellraid: The Escape

BTA
Puzzle Retreat Complete
Worms 3
Twisty Hollow
PUK
Jump'N'Shoot Attack
Post edited June 08, 2015 by Grargar
Possibly the weakest mobile bundle yet. I don't know if I should purchase due to a vague passing interest in Hellraid and hopes of an interesting 2nd week or boycott.
Post edited June 01, 2015 by undeadcow
Grargar: <span class="bold">Humble Mobile Bundle 13</span>

PWYW
Timelines: Assault on America Premium
The Ministry of Silly Walks
Hellraid: The Escape

BTA
Puzzle Retreat Complete
Worms 3
Twisty Hollow
Hmm, don't recognize anything except Worms. Looks like a couple freemium games too, with some (or all) of their IAPs included.

Doesn't look that great, but at least the current BTA reflects that. $3 isn't a bad price. I really like puzzle games too, so maybe Puzzle Retreat will be a pleasant surprise...
Just a warning about the latest mobile bundle:

Timelines: Assault on America Premium is NOT drm free, it requires a google+ account to be able to play, without it the game won't create a profile. I have contacted the developers and humble bundle requesting they put up a new apk because the bundle is advertised as drm free yet this is keeping me from playing the game because I refuse to sign up to any social networking rubbish.

I doubt that anything will come of it but I thought I'd best warn you all as I know how passionate about drm a lot of gogers are.
serpantino: Just a warning about the latest mobile bundle:

Timelines: Assault on America Premium is NOT drm free, it requires a google+ account to be able to play, without it the game won't create a profile. I have contacted the developers and humble bundle requesting they put up a new apk because the bundle is advertised as drm free yet this is keeping me from playing the game because I refuse to sign up to any social networking rubbish.

I doubt that anything will come of it but I thought I'd best warn you all as I know how passionate about drm a lot of gogers are.
Yup, I just checked it out myself and can confirm. Ironically enough, the dev apparently made a special build just for Humble as the title screen/menu states "The Humble Bundle" just above the game name, but forgot to remove the account lock/profile features...
Post edited June 07, 2015 by yyahoo