It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

coxdr: Put sample between punches as shield
LesterKnight99: "breaks shield, frees patients" run, run, RUN! "creates diversion by way of heatvision"
lol he just broke his own balls... ;)
IIRC, mine came from my online shooter days in the early 2000s. So many players were taking things much too seriously (unlike now, eh?) and would have these goofy-ass "clan" names like -<=|5nYp3r|=>-. I figured, that's great but I just want to play and have a good time shooting at things, getting blown up, etc. So to combat the over-seriousness found in many matches, I came up with that name. "I think it's cute that you play like this is real war and all, but as a pouty and moody teenage girl instead of a trained soldier. Me? I'm just here for the beer."
Last name, basically.

It also means Sickle in Latin. Which is awesome. :)
Mine comes from wayyyyyyyyyy back in my university days, when I was studying paleontology. Some of my class mates dubbed me 'the coelocanth', so I often use it as a handle. I also enjoy messing with the abusive asshats that like to tell me how stupid I am that I spell it wrong - but when I went to university the accepted spelling was 'coelocanth', not 'coelacanth'. It's a quirk of mine.
Post edited April 23, 2014 by Coelocanth
Coelocanth: Mine comes from wayyyyyyyyyy back in my university days, when I was studying paleontology. Some of my class mates dubbed me 'the coelocanth', so I often use it as a handle. I also enjoy messing with the abusive asshats that like to tell me how stupid I am that I spell it wrong - but when I went to university the accepted spelling was 'coelocanth', not 'coelacanth'. It's a quirk of mine.
Query when did you attend university?
AnimalMother117: Query when did you attend university?
1982 to 1986

*edit* I should clarify that I don't consider someone an asshat just because they think I spell 'coelocanth' incorrectly. It's those people that take exception to something I may have posted or an opinion I hold and then decide to attack my position as invalid because I 'can't even spell coelocanth correctly' that I have issues with.
Do you guys go by your GOG handle anywhere else? I go by Sauv on tumblr and when I post my work on 4chan.
AnimalMother117: Query when did you attend university?
Coelocanth: 1982 to 1986

*edit* I should clarify that I don't consider someone an asshat just because they think I spell 'coelocanth' incorrectly. It's those people that take exception to something I may have posted or an opinion I hold and then decide to attack my position as invalid because I 'can't even spell coelocanth correctly' that I have issues with.
Actually that's a logical fallacy, to assume someone is wrong on a specific issue because of an irrelevant fact about him/her. Anyway, cool, I started attending college in 2012, so thirty years after you! I guess that's kinda cool, oh, and for what it's worth my brother and I were 17 when we started college, not something I get the opportunity to mention often.
Its the name I'd rather have than the thousands of years old common name I currently carry associated with every David who has lived. And Davey, Davis, variations thereof.
sauvignon1: Do you guys go by your GOG handle anywhere else? I go by Sauv on tumblr and when I post my work on 4chan.
I did for a while, but no longer on any other sites/forums on which I'm active. I tend to make a new username and always a new password for every site I join now.

AnimalMother117: Actually that's a logical fallacy, to assume someone is wrong on a specific issue because of an irrelevant fact about him/her.
Yep, which is why I get a bit of perverse pleasure from situations where someone attacks me solely due to the spelling.

AnimalMother117: Anyway, cool, I started attending college in 2012, so thirty years after you! I guess that's kinda cool, oh, and for what it's worth my brother and I were 17 when we started college, not something I get the opportunity to mention often.
Nice. Is this due to your birth dates or did you guys skip a a grade? I was 18 when I started uni, and I'll be 50 this coming May (giveaways shall follow - stay tuned!).
Darvond: Its the name I'd rather have than the thousands of years old common name I currently carry associated with every David who has lived. And Davey, Davis, variations thereof.
Nothing wrong with David. One of my great friends from university is named David and so is my very awesome brother in law. Great name for great people. :)
AnimalMother117: Anyway, cool, I started attending college in 2012, so thirty years after you! I guess that's kinda cool, oh, and for what it's worth my brother and I were 17 when we started college, not something I get the opportunity to mention often.
Coelocanth: Nice. Is this due to your birth dates or did you guys skip a a grade? I was 18 when I started uni, and I'll be 50 this coming May (giveaways shall follow - stay tuned!).
Darvond:
Coelocanth:
Got to skip the 11th grade, if you ask me that's the year I consider myself to have skipped. Did very well in English and the Social Studies so I got most of that stuff out of the way pretty quickly. Helped I went to a private school (not a prestigious one, mind you, but all the same it worked pretty well in the end.). 3.89 is 3.89 no matter where you go, I think.
Coelocanth: Nothing wrong with David. One of my great friends from university is named David and so is my very awesome brother in law. Great name for great people. :)
Oh, I know its a fine name, I just think other people can keep it. I want something ambiguously exotic, something less plain.
I came up with it when I was atmost eleven, because a website required more than five characters.
When I think of how I came up with it, I conclude that I must have somehow mixed "ying" and "yang" together since, up to that point, "Ying Yang" was the name I chose for every save file and main character I had. Mind you, I am now aware that "ying" is a misspelling of "yin".

What's funny is that "yarrow" is a flower.
Email assigned to me so I thought it would be appropriate as it seems like it is rarely used.
Goofing around with a Ouija board when i was 12. "Akhliber" was the first series of letters that came up. I decided it made for an amusing nickname, and somehow 25 years later I'm still using it as a username on forums and such.