It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If your vacation plans involve a journey into a fascinating yet dangerous world of the future, the time to book your ticket is now! Today Horizon Zero Dawn™ Complete Edition joins the Summer Sale with a breathtaking 40% discount that will last well into summertime – that is until 8th July 2021, 7 PM UTC.

Check our article, if you want to know more about the game.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
DerBesserwisser: exactly

I do wonder though, wether this is the only title from Sony we will see here - either due to too low revenue or the whole Cyberpunk shenanigans...
Yeah, I hope it's not the last, oh why oh why did uppermanagment have to fuck up CP2k77's launch so fuckin' bad!?
Orkhepaj: you can buy it for me :D
Heh, nice try, A for effort! :)
GOG.com: Today Horizon Zero Dawn™ Complete Edition joins the Summer Sale with a breathtaking 40% discount that will last well into summertime – that is until 8th July 2021, 7 PM UTC.
The countdown clock is wrong:
https://www.gog.com/promo/20210628_horizon_zero_dawn