It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

While I'm aware there are those with far greater libraries, I'm happy to say I've hit the 300 game mark.

In 14 years of Steam I barely broke 100, while 3 or so years of GoG has me with 300.
congratulations!
Congratulations!
I am close to 100, but i blame a few free games for only missing 5 more games till i reach that number.
deleted
Fairfox: Wooooo.

How many have yooou downloaded/played?
Only joking.

Between me, the wife and the kids I'd say about 50 (40 completed). However given the DRM free nature of the games, I'm blissfully happy to buy games during the sales for "Just in case". Something I'd never do with Steam.
Fairfox: Wooooo.

How many have yooou downloaded/played?
I have about 400 games and I have played almost all of them.
I play few of demanding games on my cousin's laptop when she visits me.
I'm haven't looked in a while. 205. Played 135. (Between all family members) and I'm not 100% sure what we all finished, but roughly: 26. There's only a few on my list that I want to finish left. Most are games I got to try them out and I might not have liked them. If I finish a game, I really really liked it.
Over 800.

I didn't know we were supposed to play them!
erm.... a ton would be 1000...

*scnr*
toxicTom: erm.... a ton would be 1000...

*scnr*
erm....a ton would be 100......in cricket.So that makes triple ton correct term.And he did say ''hit''.Well done OP.
Post edited March 13, 2017 by Tauto
I actually played 52 games but only completed 26 of them.Some do take a long time to beat.
Fonzer: I actually played 52 games but only completed 26 of them.Some do take a long time to beat.
To be fair, quite a few I completed when they first came out in physical disks.
Fonzer: I actually played 52 games but only completed 26 of them.Some do take a long time to beat.
mechmouse: To be fair, quite a few I completed when they first came out in physical disks.
Same,though most of them were borrowed or got it from a magazine and i just count them as beaten when i bought them here.
I'm 10 games removed from joining the 'triple cent' club. 12 of the 290 games I own on GOG are tagged as completed, 18 as aborted as I either didn't like them enough to continue with or were to difficult to complete and 11 tagged as active and currently installed.

The rest? Well some of them will be played in the future, but my life will be too short to play all the games I've bought.
Post edited March 14, 2017 by DubConqueror
DubConqueror: I'm 10 games removed from joining the 'triple cent' club. 12 of the 290 games I own on GOG are tagged as completed, 18 as aborted as I either didn't like them enough to continue with or were to difficult to complete and 11 tagged as active and currently installed.

The rest? Well some of them will be played in the future, but my life will be too short to play all the games I've bought.
The realization that my life is too short to play all my game is the single biggest thing that made me become more selective in my gaming. I still like to try lots of this and that, but for the most part, I've been picking a great game and just playing the heck out of it. No more shovelware for me.