It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
RafaelRamus: Biden is not even president yet and he is already harming what now are friendly relations with countries here in Latin America. All the work that has been done in late years to dismantle the image that America is an imperialist bully when it comes to South America is being undone and the guy is not even in office. You will notice isolationism then, there is no going back once he starts putting his rhetoric into action - we will see it then.
Strijkbout: I don't know what your rambling about, so your taking sides with the clown that called all Mexicans are killers and rapists?
Also the new clown first has to prove to the US citizens he's worthy, so I can't hardly say I'm a fan before that.
There was a YouTube video of a Chinese CEO of big company talking about Biden. How the government wanted Biden in office, because he will bend the knee to them.
Post edited December 18, 2020 by SuperLibby72
high rated
bring Devotion and Detention :)

https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/devotion

https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games#search=detent
Strijkbout: I don't know what your rambling about, so your taking sides with the clown that called all Mexicans are killers and rapists?
Also the new clown first has to prove to the US citizens he's worthy, so I can't hardly say I'm a fan before that.
SuperLibby72: There was a YouTube video of a Chinese CEO of big company talking about Biden. How the government wanted Biden in office, because he will bend the knee to them.
LMAO, if they would openly admit such a thing they do that for a reason.
The Chinese are ardent readers of the Art of War, I suggest you do the same.
high rated
Oh wow I've been living under a rock apparently. This is inexcusable GOG. Inexcusable. I don't get to buy it in your store because you are concerned with some asinine sensibilities? Censorship plain and simple.

Release Devotion.
high rated
Looks interesting.
high rated
Release Devotion on GOG. We don't like censorship. Listen to your consumer base.
Release Hatred on Gog.
Strijkbout: Nah, your current clown is still stirring up extremists to get him another term.
In lesser developed places that would be called treason by the way.

Food for thought.
zgrillo2004: you cant be rationed with. have a nice life and go fucking move to china, you communist bastard.
Typical reaction of the 'current clown' supporters, if you can't win an argument just belittle them by calling them communists while you know nothing about my political outlook because if you did you wouldn't have called me that.
Also you don't need to call me a nazi either, because I ain't that either.

And I don't have to move to China because your clown was too busy with fake news and with the lack of opposition China is already at our doorstep.
Post edited December 18, 2020 by Strijkbout
high rated
I am disappointed with your organization’s self-censorship of the game Devotion.

There is enough kowtowing to the Chinese Communist Party. Polish democracy has been dying and here you are, enabling the authoritarian reach of the CCP for the sake of money. You should know better.
high rated
Release the game!!! Stop being a bunch of cowards and commie bootlickers!!!
high rated
cartharsis: I am disappointed with your organization’s self-censorship of the game Devotion.

There is enough kowtowing to the Chinese Communist Party. Polish democracy has been dying and here you are, enabling the authoritarian reach of the CCP for the sake of money. You should know better.
I am really disappointed it's a Polish company that bends over to commies so effortlessly. Really, Poles, wtf?
high rated
It is really been quite a bad week for CD Project Red. I loved this company, really disappointed with gaslighting censorship.
low rated
SuperLibby72: There was a YouTube video of a Chinese CEO of big company talking about Biden. How the government wanted Biden in office, because he will bend the knee to them.
Strijkbout: LMAO, if they would openly admit such a thing they do that for a reason.
The Chinese are ardent readers of the Art of War, I suggest you do the same.
I bet you get all your information about trump from liberal news media. haha
high rated
I, too, would like to express my deepest disappointment to this decision. As a long time customer this hurts. Always thought GoG was better than this. No "gamers" have asked you to remove this from the store.
Please at least be honest about the reason, this lying is unacceptable to me and many others.
high rated
They don't even respect their customers enough to make a statement.
Just complete silence, are they just hoping this is going to blow over by tomorrow?