It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

viperfdl: Shut up! I liked that movie when I was young. You're ruining my childhood!
tinyE: No, I think watching that movie is probably to blame for ruining your childhood. :P
I take it you didn't see Temple of the Skulls, now that one was bad.
tinyE: No, I think watching that movie is probably to blame for ruining your childhood. :P
hedwards: I take it you didn't see Temple of the Skulls, now that one was bad.
The Wraith :D
The Asylum movie? I love a lot of their films, but that's definitely one of the worst things they ever released.
Sabin_Stargem: Maybe it is "Allan Quatermain and the Lost City of Gold"? It had a special edition release in 1997 or so. A 2004 DVD release was also done.
tinyE: That's what I thought but the OP indicates that his father saw the whole movie and to my knowledge no one in history has ever been able to sit through that piece of shit. :P
I did,love Sharon...
InfraSuperman: The Asylum movie? I love a lot of their films, but that's definitely one of the worst things they ever released.
TBH, it's probably not as bad as I'm suggesting, it's just the little things like the sound of the guns that should have and could have been better.

It's certainly not as bad as any of those horrible Ed Wood movies or anything with Ted Danson in it.

Anyways, the book was awesome, people should read the book. The audio book version is awesome as well, but since you have to pay for that, I wouldn't say it's compulsory. Still a pretty good deal.
Superman.