It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Carradice: TL; DR: Suggestion: Let us share whom are we suspecting (with numbers if you can), for fun & scumhunting success.

If you want to contribute, ideally the best would be to submit a vector with 14 elements, disposed vertically, like, for example
I'd like to, but simply put: Fancy maths make Mongo's brain hurt. ;)

If you want my list of top suspects/whom i'd vote for then it is as thus(in order of suspicion from most to least):

Most suspected:

Flocke - Near the top of my list atm for both posting so little AND not getting us to ANY lynch on D1...even though he had the chance to/was here before deadline & likely read the posts suggesting it was best for us to have a lynch to analyze on D1.

It has less to do with WHO he didn't hammer and more the fact that he didn't hammer when he had the chance. Of course Rwarehall would also be here for the same reasons(on the list, though not necessarily in position 2 along with Flocke) but he flipped town so moving on.....
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Less suspected(but still on the bottom of the main list for now):

Micro - As a semi-veteran player(afaik) or at least one seemingly smarter at this game than me, he should know and be supportive of the "town should get A lynch on D1" stance, yet in Post 606/other posts he lists BOTH me and Yog for being possible scum, supposedly AFTER we questioned Flocke/others not hammering him on D1.

Could be OMGUS(if that term applies here) for wanting him/anyone lynched to avoid nolynch & those of us who voted for him on D1, but that combined with the fact that he kept getting close to hammer/lynch and then didn't get lynched a few times suggests to me that he might be possible scum.

Yog - Did that whole "claim slytherin" thing along with agent....could be town(by pointing out Flocke's hesitation to get us a lynch on D1) so i'm starting to lean them more town, but they could also be scum trying to throw possible scum!Flocke under the bus to get a possible town!Micro

Lift - For his LAL stance on D1 and "bickering" with agent the same "day", and then his dropping of such when eyes started falling on him.

Lift has been posting some good meaty posts, though, so he is hanging on the trailing edge of the list.
========================================================================

yogsloth: Over 24 hours into Day 2, and several people have posted once or not at all, and I've got the only vote on the table.

Fabuloussimo.
I dunno about the others(maybe some have IRL stuff, who knows...........though some might be scum trying to hide as well), but as for me:

I had to eat/sleep/etc for a bit, and wanted to wait until I got back and caught back up to vote....will vote likely at the end of getting caught up.

Lifthrasil: I disagree. Intelligent scum may avoid putting all their eggs in one basket. Especially the hammer position on a mislynch is better left to Town, from Scum's view. Also, intelligent scum know that a no-lynch is bad for Town. Worse, actually, than a mis-lynch. A no-lynch is basically a free night-kill with minimal information for Town. So why should scum do our job for us? Maybe they just sat back yesterday enjoying the show. Or they were content with derailing one or two trains that had actual scum members as target and then sat back.

Or Micro is scum. That's also possible, of course. But even if he is Town, I wouldn't assume that all scum were on his train.
---------------------------------------------------------------

You're right. This looks very scummy and by association makes Micro scummy too. Otherwise Flocke would have had no need to refuse to vote him, unless he wanted to let it go to no-lynch intentionally.

Especially after we went through the fact that no-lynch is bad for Town. So not hammering, with a pick he said to agree with waiting for hammer, looks very scummy.
Both these bits express why Flocke is on the top of my list atm.

Lifthrasil: Or the bodyguard did his job. But as yogs pointed out, it's useless to speculate since we don't know RW's target.
Either way it's a lesser advantage for us due to losing him.

Lifthrasil: @all: what do you think, should Agent reveal whom he neighborized? It would confirm his role, at least. Apart from that, we wouldn't gain much from it. But I also don't see any big risks in in. The fact that two players are neighbors doesn't reveal anything about their roles or their alignment. If both are Town, scum might want to deny Town of a Night Chat, but honestly, I am doubting how useful that Night Chat is, if one doesn't know the partner's alignment. I would like to get a confirmation of agent's claim. But I don't know if it's worth it or if you see any risks that outweigh the benefit of the confirmation. Let me know.
If both are town, they could coordinate to vote who they both most suspect and help us possibly get scum, and if the one agent neigborized is scum, agent could feed them false and true info to see if it "leaks out" to the opposing team and influences them.

I say he should keep it quiet for now, unless he somehow can figure out if his neighbor is scum....then I think he should reveal it.....sound good?

yogsloth: I don't give a **** who agent neighborized, because it means nothing except that that player can make fart jokes privately to agent instead of publicly.
yogsloth: Also, screw you agent for not neighborizing me.
Both the above posts....LOL.

*Done to post 635....want to post more but am near char limit I think....will do more in a bit so stay tuned, all*
Lifthrasil: Why did you feel the need to insiuate that the Cop who was active toninght might be scum?
1. Cop is hardly ever Scum. It's a firm Town role outside of bastard-settings. Scum only has use for Role-Cops, Flavour-Cops and their like. Not for regular cops.
2. The flavour was quite clear. The spell was aimed at revealing bad guys. Not roles. Not names. Not flavour.
So your comment looks really strange upon second reading.
NICE find.....I almost forgot that the word in OP's/ZFR's post explicitly states it is to catch/find bad guys....yeah, that does make Micro seem a bit more suspect(and you a bit less suspect and more town in the process). Of course Micro could be missing such due to skimming/etc, but I lean more towards micro possibly being scum than town regarding some of his most recent posts.

Lifthrasil: Not possible to avoid completely. But I agree we shouldn't talk about roles too much. If the cop had found some scum, he would have told us so by now, I guess.
He likely found a town then...at least that's by gut feeling/best guess.

Lifthrasil: Why? Yogs is right: Flocke not hammering reeks of scum. Or what reason do you see for Flocke not to hammer you after he stated that you were one of his preferred targets?

Also: how exactly does an ISO of RW clear you?
Both are good points/questions. Micro has YET to tell us how that ISO of RW clears him(or to provide more expanding on his claims on D1 that he could clear himself[as iirc that's what he said]), and Flocke NOT hammering someone he suspected when he had the chance is also very suspect along with his sticking to not posting much(could be IRL stuff but also could be newbie scum trying to slip under the radar).

Lifthrasil: Why do you evade the question? You even capitalized in a way clearly meant as message. You even underlined it. So, are you messaging someone because your Nightchat is closed? Or are you trying to breadcrumb something?
You're assuming I evaded it...also while we're here I want to say I LIKE some of your post bits as of late....especially in this post....one of the best/one that made me THINK is the second bit/section I replied to above in this very reply.

As for the letters thing....eh, seems to be happening quite a bit as of late...likely I messed up and hit the wrong key while typing....like in post 616.

Lifthrasil: 9¾. GameRager - scummy for not voting yesterday (and some off posts)
As I said in a few posts(maybe you missed them?) I didn't vote near the end as I saw a lynch as unlikely so I felt why bother? At the least I posted reads/top picks so people know whom I wanted lynched D1 anyways, even though I didn't vote near the end.

Also which posts felt off, if I may ask?

Lifthrasil: Yes, I am aware that those are way more scummy than towny players. But that's the nature of the game. One can't help but suspect almost everyone and getting a bit paranoid.
Agreed. :)
===================================================================

FlockeSchnee: Just jumping in to say I'm still here and have read up to post 613. Also, even though my brain sometimes does things all on it's own, it has very real limits, especially if sleep deprived. It's midnight here and I need to get to sleep. So I will continue tomorrow.
IF you truly are town AND have little time to post you could always save your progress and such to a notepad and complete it little by little throughout your day, then post....that way you can make the same or around such number of posts but get more replies out to us for us to analyze/reply to....just a suggestion. :)
===================================================================

JoeSapphire: Reminding you all again that this week is really busy for me! I'll do what I can, apologies for inconvenience.
Ok then, but make sure to reply to more stuff when you have time. :)
==================================================================

agentcarr16: Doesn't the Revealus Badguyus spell make that pretty obvious?
Good point.....Trent should be able to pick up on such more readily, I think.

(Also his post later on a bit[I looked ahead a bit this time] where he seemingly "doubles down" on that likely not being an indicator the cop is town is also troubling)

agentcarr16: Au contraire. Yogs is always Town and GR is awesome possum.
Lol
==================================================================

yogsloth: You know what, you guys?

You do this one, then.
So you're dropping your vote on your suspect due to some(including Micro himself) doubting you/etc? Really really?

Or is this a silly unvote and will you re-vote later on?
====================================================================

trentonlf: You keep harping on flavor as if it is the answer so let me point out again the OP that people seem to ignore "Except for names (and Houses), anything in flavour is just fluff."

So how exactly is "flavour" the answer to anything other than the name and house?
As Lift/etc said, cop is usually and most often town...unless we were playing a bastard type setup that is. And as it's more likely this is a non-bastard setup then cop is likely town.

trentonlf: There's obviously a Cop in play, and I don't really care right now if they are Town, scum, or Jesus returned. What is important is moving the game forward so the debacle that was yesterday doesn't happen again today.
YET you seemingly cast doubt(on purpose or accidentally) on the alignment of said cop in the post bit right above this that I just replied to.

trentonlf: Also, since when is "That's so and so we are talking about" an excuse for how they are playing?
Because in ANY such cases such behavior then becomes less scum tell and more NAI, and thus shouldn't be used as much to indicate if ANY such player is scum or town.
======================================================================

Hmm, at the moment both Flocke, Micro, Trent seem most suspect(for the reasons I stated before/here and also some of their more recent posts/actions).....what to do.....I know:

Votus Micro

(Also @Micro: Maybe NOW is the time to at least tell us what that "RW's ISO will clear me, I can clear myself posts meant from before? NOT a CLAIM, mind you....just some explanation on those/other points you made or that others brought up :))

(Also to be clear to ALL playing: I am willing to vote either Trent[especially due to his latest posts, even if he also voted Micro] or Flocke[due to their lack of posting and lack of hammer on D1] if either get closer to lynch)
I have a question: I have never seen cop results announced before by the host. Is that the norm here? Should we expect other actions as well (e.g. failed kills)?

Carradice: It's funny that @ConsulCaesar makes this commentary, as if it was something held in doubt (it wasn't for a majority of the participants).
Lifthrasil: Good catch. Either this was intendet as a quip at agentcarr - or as an agreement, that it wasn't clear before to help agent look better.

@Consul: which is it? Did you just make fun of agent? Or did you agree with him yesterday?
Just stating the obvious (which for me always was).

everybody posting numbers and lists
I'll try to get mine later today.
ConsulCaesar: I have a question: I have never seen cop results announced before by the host. Is that the norm here? Should we expect other actions as well (e.g. failed kills)?
Good question...who knows, though....if anyone here knows for their own PRs(if any), though, I think they should keep such to themselves so that they don't accidentally out themselves.

ConsulCaesar: I'll try to get mine later today.
Please do....also shall I sweep your seat free of webs while you're gone like usual? ;)

ConsulCaesar: I'll try to get mine later today.
Perfect! Then it will be just six to go.

For the rest: try to offer at least a short list of who might lean scum/town, so that we have something more shapely as of today, if possible (you can change it later whenever you feel like that, a date tag will be added to your data).
ConsulCaesar: I have a question: I have never seen cop results announced before by the host. Is that the norm here? Should we expect other actions as well (e.g. failed kills)?
The results weren't announced by the mod, just the fact the powers had been used. It's already been discussed in the earlier posts of toDay, it's likely that the cop in question has the modifier "Epic".
SirPrimalform: The results weren't announced by the mod, just the fact the powers had been used. It's already been discussed in the earlier posts of toDay, it's likely that the cop in question has the modifier "Epic".
What does the modifier EPIC do, if I may ask? I ask as I just went to the mafia wiki and found nothing.
SirPrimalform: The results weren't announced by the mod, just the fact the powers had been used. It's already been discussed in the earlier posts of toDay, it's likely that the cop in question has the modifier "Epic".
GameRager: What does the modifier EPIC do, if I may ask? I ask as I just went to the mafia wiki and found nothing.
It means that when a power is used everyone hears about it.
See here: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gog_mafia_signup_game_54/post127
SirPrimalform: It means that when a power is used everyone hears about it.
See here: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gog_mafia_signup_game_54/post127
I think if Micro hasn't come back to explain a few things by tonight (UTC) I'll add my vote for bit of pressure. I think he's L-3 right now.

As someone already pointed out, if we were willing to take him to L-1 yesterDay has anything actually happened to change that? With no lynch yesterday, we don't actually have a completed wagon to analyse, just a couple of stalled ones (which are hard to interpret without a flip at the end).
SirPrimalform: I think if Micro hasn't come back to explain a few things by tonight (UTC) I'll add my vote for bit of pressure. I think he's L-3 right now.
Yup, 4 votes on him unless Yog jumps back on(after his seeming dropping off for...reasons).

I still want to give him a chance to reply to everyone's questions(Like what the "ISO of RW will clear me" and "I can clear myself" statements meant), so I hope no one rushes him to lynch before he can better explain himself and answer such/other things people want to know.

SirPrimalform: As someone already pointed out, if we were willing to take him to L-1 yesterDay has anything actually happened to change that? With no lynch yesterday, we don't actually have a completed wagon to analyse, just a couple of stalled ones (which are hard to interpret without a flip at the end).
Good points
GameRager: I'd like to, but simply put: Fancy maths make Mongo's brain hurt. ;)
If you want my list of top suspects/whom i'd vote for then it is as thus(in order of suspicion from most to least):
[...]
No problemo. Mongo explain, Mongo see pretty colour.

GameRager: [...] (in order of suspicion from most to least):
[...]
Ask Mongo, 'bottom list' mean, not very bad, only little bad?
More ask: Flocke very bad? Flocke so-so bad?
Good people no?

:-D

@SPF, @Agent, @joppo, @trent: Join in the fun, drop some numbers/names (see #623).
@Micro, @Flocke: the same for you plus, you get to show transparency.

Fun facts: who is earning the prize to 'most inescrutable' so far? Who is the most severe judging others? Who is the most lenient? Who is getting unexpected heat? Who is drawing more fire (appart from @Micro)?
Carradice: @SPF, @Agent, @joppo, @trent: Join in the fun, drop some numbers/names (see #623).
I... did?
Carradice: No problemo. Mongo explain, Mongo see pretty colour.
Well as long as it isn't a candygram....Mongo has bad history with candygrams. ;)

Carradice: Ask Mongo, 'bottom list' mean, not very bad, only little bad?
Bottom of the list in that case means the least suspected of my top suspects list......the more suspected ones are higher in that list and the less suspected ones are lower in that list.

Carradice: More ask: Flocke very bad? Flocke so-so bad?
On a scale from 1 to 10(with 10 being almost certain one is scum and 1 being me slightly suspicious that person might be scum) I rate Flocke a 6....it was very odd of Flocke to not hammer someone on their suspect list when they had the chance.

(Also Flocke hasn't posted very much either)

Breakdown of other suspects:

Micro I rate about a 5....mainly due to getting close to lynch a few times before the wagons stalled or fell apart a bit, and seemingly suspecting mainly those who suspect/voted for him & who suspect Flocke.

Yog I rate about a 3 due to the silliness from D1 and the "claim" they made after agent had done so, and hopping on then off the new micro wagon today(D2) for seemingly no good reason.

Lift I also rate about a 3, due to his D1 LAL stance and getting into it so much with agent....I am starting to lean him less scum now due to his latest posts, though.

As for the others: Most of them I have no reads on atm, due to many of them just not making an impression one way or another on me atm or them not posting enough.

Carradice: Good people no?

:-D
You mean do I think anyone is sure to be town, and who/how much do I think they're town?

Well I think agent's claim is likely to be true, so I am leaning them more towards town atm.

I lean Yog a bit towards town(even though they are also on my scum list as well) due to his pointing out the Flocke situation near the end of D1

I also lean Lift a bit towards town for some of his posts as of late(even if he's also on my scum list)

Carradice: Fun facts: who is earning the prize to 'most inescrutable' so far? Who is the most severe judging others? Who is the most lenient? Who is getting unexpected heat? Who is drawing more fire (apart from @Micro)?
Most of the new players are hard for me to read(except maybe Flocke), and some of the others as well.

As for who is getting heat/drawing fire....several who suspect Micro or Flocke, oddly enough.

So how's that? Did I do well sheriff Bart? :D
Carradice: @SPF, @Agent, @joppo, @trent: Join in the fun, drop some numbers/names (see #623).
@Micro, @Flocke: the same for you plus, you get to show transparency.
Eh, too much effort