It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

yogsloth: But agent is now firmly the lead wagon, and nobody wants microfish, and I don't think Caeser is going to roll to a conclusion either, and I feel a little bit funny picking on players I don't know anyway

what do good people

I'm running out of ideas
Unless @Pooka changes his mind, @Lift's bandwagon does not look like it is going to change. @Lifts's own vote neither, for now.

So, it looks like @Agent and @ConsulCaesar lead at the moment.

The question is, who might be the the second option of the lesser bandwagons?

For @ConsulCaesar, it might be @Trent's, @Joe, @Flocke? That would make six. Then @RWarehall, @SPF. That wold make eight. Nine if @Pooka changed hsi mind. @GR is voting for Dumbledore.

For @Agent, it might take off, but really, it the vote is on the grounds of jokes alone, it would not be a nice situation. Also, without the votes of @trent, @yogsloth. Maybe more.

Time for people to express themselves.
FlockeSchnee: <attention-getting ping>
What gender should we use when referring to you?

Lifthrasil: The strongest 'read' you have is OMGUS
You keep using that term. I don't think it means what you think it means.

Carradice: So, let us talk later. You know, ‘later’, wink, wink, nudge nudge, say no more ,say no more.
I like you. Continue to post links of that quality and I shall refrain from voting for you.

GameRager: That post isn't by Lift, and only mentions him a bit....could you explain it to me what i'm supposed to be looking for?
You were asking trent if there was anyone out of Lift, myself, yogsloth, and trent that he was suspicious of. Trent had already answered that in post 322, which I linked.

trentonlf: persnickety
10/10 vocabulary.

Carradice: Consistent? or inexistent? Lurker, fisher, scummer, killer?
Tinker, tailor, soldier, sailor.

Consistent. His views are consistent.

Carradice: Now, for something completely different: @Lift's bandwagon.
Calling it a bandwagon is a bit much, I think.

Carradice: @AgentCarr's OMGUS vote.
Please see relevant clip linked above.

Reaction reads incoming.
You better bring the fire, kid
agentcarr16: I like you. Continue to post links of that quality and I shall refrain from voting for you.
A little voting builds character. Possibly.

Carradice: Consistent? or inexistent? Lurker, fisher, scummer, killer?
agentcarr16: Tinker, tailor, soldier, sailor.
Nice that someone got it!! =)

Carradice: Now, for something completely different: @Lift's bandwagon.
agentcarr16: Calling it a bandwagon is a bit much, I think.
Three is not enough? they say it makes the charm.

Carradice: @AgentCarr's OMGUS vote.
agentcarr16: Please see relevant clip linked above.
Guess what, this nice Mafiascum link from ZFR explains all the acronyms! Amazing!

Anyway, do you care at this stage? Or you genuinely think @Lift IS scum? really? Guess what, maybe none of you think the other is scum.
yogsloth: You better bring the fire, kid
Yo, I never said this was a good idea. I'm just doing what I was asked to do. And man, do I ever have stuff I should be doing right now.

The offending post is post 14,

1. SirPrimalform

Reaction: Serious. See post 23.

I'm mildly uneasy with SirP taking post 14 as seriously as he does. I'm used to SirP being quite a joker himself.

Leaning Scum

2. yogsloth

Reaction: Perfection. See post 26.

Yogs, so good to have you back.

Leaning Town

3. trentonlf

Reaction: Perceptive. See post 24.

I'm fascinated that trent knew exactly what was going on. Trent and I have butted heads over my playstyle in the past.

NAI

4. Lifthrasil

Reaction: Overreaction. See post 15.

I don't like Lift's reaction, though that's going to get discounted because he's voting for me.

Leaning Scum

5. FlockeSchnee

Reaction: N/A.

First provides an opinion in post 194, which isn't really an opinion and is also very late.

NAI

6. JoeSapphire

Reaction: Delayed. See post 29.

His 4th post before he provides an opinion.

NAI

7. Carradice

Reaction: Votes for yogsloth. See post 51.

Was quickly called out for this oddness.

NAI

8. RWarehall

Reaction: Ignores me. As well he should.

NAI

9¾. GameRager

Reaction: Correct. See post 46.

GameRager correctly identifies it as a joke and realizes the value of the reactions to it.

Leaning Town.

10. ConsulCaesar

Reaction: Dismissal. See post 65.

A bit late to the reaction party, but I can't fault him for getting in a real RVS post before dealing with my nonsense.

NAI

11. sanscript, replaced by Microfish_1

Reaction: N/A

Notes that my falseclaim in post 117 is too late, but doesn't react in a timely manner to post 14.

NAI

12. joppo

Reaction: Measured. See post 18.

I like joppo's response for one who hasn't played much.

Leaning Town.

13. PookaMustard

Reaction: Accurate. See post 31.

Pooka gets me.

NAI

In sum, most players reacted in a way that wasn't alignment indicative. However, based on their reactions, I award Town points to yogsloth, GameRager, and joppo and Scum points to SirPrimalForm and Lifthrasil.
agentcarr16: In sum, most players reacted in a way that wasn't alignment indicative. However, based on their reactions, I award Town points to yogsloth, GameRager, and joppo and Scum points to SirPrimalForm and Lifthrasil.
I admit I feel somewhat underwhelmed.
agentcarr16: In sum, most players reacted in a way that wasn't alignment indicative. However, based on their reactions, I award Town points to yogsloth, GameRager, and joppo and Scum points to SirPrimalForm and Lifthrasil.
yogsloth: I admit I feel somewhat underwhelmed.
I think that's the most I've ever got out of an RVS.
Carradice: @GR is voting for Dumbledore.

For @Agent, it might take off, but really, it the vote is on the grounds of jokes alone, it would not be a nice situation. Also, without the votes of @trent, @yogsloth. Maybe more.

Time for people to express themselves.
Dunno about the others, but I already said i'd vote at L-3 or so for ANY who are on my top list(which I listed several times)...otherwise i'd stick to dumbledore....though I am now not opposed to a lynch of one of my main suspects, as I said.

For my suspect list: I have listed them several times, even very recently.....anyone can go back and read them if they so wish.....but if that doesn't work I will(if need be) list them yet again.
==============================================================

agentcarr16: I like you. Continue to post links of that quality and I shall refrain from voting for you.
What about the link(s) I posted? Good, bad, ugly? o.0 :)

agentcarr16: You were asking trent if there was anyone out of Lift, myself, yogsloth, and trent that he was suspicious of. Trent had already answered that in post 322, which I linked.
Thank you....I forget sometimes who I replied what to(I reply to so much).

agentcarr16: 9¾. GameRager

Reaction: Correct. See post 46.

GameRager correctly identifies it as a joke and realizes the value of the reactions to it.

Leaning Town.
I just know how it is to want to have fun in such games and not just focus on winning(if that is indeed what you are/were doing, as I suspect you might be), instead of being all "play by the pro-town guidebook" like some other players like Lift/etc.

Also nice reads....seems more town leaning to me atm in their wording/etc.....if you live till the next "day" I hope someone investigates you and hopefully clears you(while not outing themselves, that is) if town(or shows you to be scum so we know who to go after, if you're being a clever scum this game). :)
======================================================

yogsloth: I admit I feel somewhat underwhelmed.
I hear tell there's a magikal creme for that. :D
GameRager: What about the link(s) I posted? Good, bad, ugly? o.0 :)
I'm afraid they can't compare to Monty Python. :)
agentcarr16: I'm afraid they can't compare to Monty Python. :)
True.....I guess my own links won't always please everyone or hit the right notes each and every single time.
agentcarr16: I'm afraid they can't compare to Monty Python. :)
GameRager: True.....I guess my own links won't always please everyone or hit the right notes each and every single time.
GameRager:
Mmmm yeah... OK, I won't vote for you either.
Everyone should vote as they feel on who they suspect, but that is nice of you.....as for me: I am likely going to vote Lift or Yog if they get to L-3(or maybe even Trent), and then hope we get scum while hopefully(if we have a cop "on patrol") one of the others is looked into(or even you, to possibly verify that you are town, as I said earlier).

I truly think that if everything works out good this "day" and during the "night" and into the next "day" we might have a chance of winning this for town. :)
Haha, after all that analysis your conclusion is that the guys voting for you must be the bad guys. It's the only explanation, right? I'm sure there's a term for this... Oh my bod something something?
SirPrimalform: Haha, after all that analysis your conclusion is that the guys voting for you must be the bad guys. It's the only explanation, right? I'm sure there's a term for this... Oh my bod something something?
Response 1:

OMGUS refers to when you vote for someone only because they voted for you.

Guess OMGUS is yet another piece of useful terminology that's no longer useful because people use it for everything.

Response 2:

Hey, why don't you unvote me and see if my opinion of you changes?
I’m going to be a lazy bastard, can someone explain to me why Caesar is at 3 votes? I can’t remember anything jumping out about him at the moment. I see agent is back to 4 votes and I am not joining that wagon. I will move my vote to Lift as it seems Micro is not getting the attention I think he deserves, but before I do I want to know why people I have leaving Town are voting Caesar.