It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Lifthrasil: Since several players were unhappy with me not claiming. I am Hannah Abbott from House Hufflepuff and I'm a Vanilla Townie.
PookaMustard: Good. Where are your breadcrumbs?
There are none. I don't like this newfangled habit of breadcrumbing. "Look, you may not doubt me. I did a hidden claim way before now!" ... Scum can abuse that too and just hide lots of hidden breadcrumbs and then select a suitable one.

Additionally, breadcrumbing requires some planning. As Town, I don't plan my posts. I just write what comes to mind. As Scum I have to plan my posts - there it would fit better to put some breadcrumbs in here or there. But even then I don't do it. I have never code-breadcrumbed anything in any past game, like some of you do. Maybe I'll try that multiple breadcrumb thing next time when I'm scum, if I feel like it. But probably not. I like to be judged on my actions and arguments, not by some cryptic code I hide somewhere.
PookaMustard: Good. Where are your breadcrumbs?
Lifthrasil: There are none. I don't like this newfangled habit of breadcrumbing. "Look, you may not doubt me. I did a hidden claim way before now!" ... Scum can abuse that too and just hide lots of hidden breadcrumbs and then select a suitable one.

Additionally, breadcrumbing requires some planning. As Town, I don't plan my posts. I just write what comes to mind. As Scum I have to plan my posts - there it would fit better to put some breadcrumbs in here or there. But even then I don't do it. I have never code-breadcrumbed anything in any past game, like some of you do. Maybe I'll try that multiple breadcrumb thing next time when I'm scum, if I feel like it. But probably not. I like to be judged on my actions and arguments, not by some cryptic code I hide somewhere.
Sensible advice. Also, breadcrumbs have made many posts in this thread to become very verbose and often not making too much sense... It seems to be a fad... They have their uses, but they are being abused.

And you can leave breadcrumbs in more ways than by spelling Pinkywhittle, or Lankybottom in never ending posts, too.

What do posts prove, anyway. They are fun to find if you are careful (Town reads more carefully than scum, normally), but for writing, any scum can do them.
So, are we NoLynching again? Just like that?
Joe’s assumption that SPF was carrying out the NK and then that Lift “knew” that to be is wrong.

=> Caesar, trent, but Lift? There was a wide consensus on them, but you people who have ganged upon Lift have tried to force the hand of the rest, a couple of hours before the deadline, with the threat of a no-lynch. Not nice, and not doing it.

You say Caesar, trent, OK, Lift? Not this week, better try somewhere else first.

There are other 4 players that you can convince to vote for Lift on D4, but not this one, not today. It was made clear in advance.
i'm here whats going on?
@Micro: Stalled. Here, open for trent and Caesar on Day 4. You can join Lift if you wish so, though.

By the way, knowing that the situation is tense, with sequential cascading claims, and a bandwagon (even if being a tiny one) on him, Caesar ought to have prepared a defense and offered a claim... But this is within his playline, as well.
Microfish_1: i'm here whats going on?
A probable NoLynch because we can't reach a consensus.

@Carradice I am okay moving my vote from Lift, but where? Trent?

I can't see a Pooka or Caesar wagon coming up this fast, especially now that both Joe and GR stated they will be absent until deadline.
okay, i forgot to vote for trent before falling asleep,
so until i catch up (I just finished page 63)
vote trent @zfr
A major concern, here is that Joe seems to be basing his attack on Lift believing that SPF was instructed to perform the NK, but that is crap. SPF was not stopped by being killed. SPF was not the one carrying out the NK on N2.
Vote Count

Lift 4 - Joe, joppo, GameRager, trent
trent 4 - Pooka, Caesar, Lift, Micro
Pooka 1 - agent
Caesar 1 - Carradice

Not voting -

Lift and trent closest at L-2

10 Players. Takes 6 to lynch.
Professor, we have about 28 minutes, right?

AGAIN, we are rewarding lurky behaviour (ConsulCaesar’s).

On D5 he better prepares a good defense.

POSSIBLE DOUBLE POST (the forum just ate one post)

Again, we are rewarding lurky behaviour (ConsulCaesar’s).

He better prepares a good defense on D5.

Now, if trent is scum, it will be a downer. If he is Town, it will be a double downer.

Possibly, one of the claims we have swallowed is a fake.

Reluctantis Inquirio trent

The damned forum is eating all the posts, this is the third.

Reluctantis inquirio trent
Post edited February 28, 2020 by Carradice
i WILL NOT vote lift toDay.
@Carradice, I strongly suggest you move off of caesar unless you have proof you are willing to share of scum.
trent AtE very well, but he also heavily colaberated with yogs, so unless you know (via a PR) that he is town, lets vote him and tomorrow you can clear up your caesar issues.
====================
noone is contradicting joppo, and he did bc a name, but
a) does the name fit (shrug)
b) is the role expected in every game (not by me)
at this stage i won't confirm joppo to the extent I confirmed others, as he has no results.
Oops, sorry for the three posts put together :-(

Sending them away while the clock is ticking away

And forgot to

Unvotus Consulcaesar

But, suitably... March is about to arrive!!! ;-D MWHAHAHA
Carradice: A major concern, here is that Joe seems to be basing his attack on Lift believing that SPF was instructed to perform the NK, but that is crap. SPF was not stopped by being killed. SPF was not the one carrying out the NK on N2.
Well, to Joe's defense: he kind of always tries to read me as scum. We have a history. I fooled him thoroughly once and deflected suspicion to him in another game. So there were two games where he was telling everybody 'Lift is scum' when the majority was town-reading me. Since then he always assumes that I am scum - he even said so, albeit half in jest. The problem is: that leads to tunneling an in this case he bases his scum-read of me on a false assumption. I.e. the theory that my assumption that the NK was prevented by SPF's death shows some knowledge instead of lack thereof.

However, it looks unfortunately as if you only have the choice between trent and me by this time. I urge you to avoid a no-lynch. Of course I'd prefer if you throw your vote at trent instead of at me, but if you don't want to vote trent for some reason, I'd still prefer you to vote me over letting all of this go to a no-lynch.

I'd also still be up for lynching Consul, but I don't see that happening before the deadline anymore.
joppo: snip.
JoeSapphire: snip
GameRager: snip
if you are back in time, please let us avoid NL.

i don't want to vote lift toDay, his vanilla claim is less believable (scummier) than a PR, as I thought he was hinting all along at a PR (let me live so the PR's can do something more toNight.)

eh, @Carradice, if you'd jump in the direction of lift, i will too.

[hops around in a circle]

also, really nice pun