It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

This Halloween, we invite you to visit the quiet town of Gogsville. A magical portal has appeared above it, sending down dozens of shape-shifting googs that spook children and play tricks on the adults. Their best ruse yet? Lowering the prices on DRM-free horror, mystery, and action games up to -90%!

Start your visit to Gogsville by meeting the new residents. Take a hike in the woods with Blair Witch (-25%), face your worst nightmares with Layers of Fear 2 (-33%), uncover the ancient mysteries with Call of Cthulhu (-50%), beat the deadly outbreak with Daymare: 1998 (-20%), and experience some scares with DreadOut (-80%) and Visage (-20%).

Become the town's new supernatural detective and master your skills with game series like Sherlock Holmes (-50%), Tex Murphy (up to -80%), and the Broken Sword (up to -80%). Other mystery titles on sale include Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers - 20th Anniversary Edition (-75%), The Last Express (-70%), Virginia (-90%), Blackwell Bundle (-70%), The Vanishing of Ethan Carter (-80%), and Thimbleweed Park (-50%).

Visit the infamous haunted house full of classic scares with the original Diablo + Hellfire (-15%), Sanitarium (-50%), Call of Cthulhu: Prisoner of Ice (-50%), Blood 2: The Blood Group (-75%), Phantasmagoria 2: A Puzzle of Flesh (-35%), Gorky 17 (-60%), Clive Barker's Undying (-75%), The Suffering (-50%), F.E.A.R. Platinum (-75%), and many more.

Finally, treat yourself with all the recent releases you might want to catch up on, including the gruesome Blasphemous (-15%), Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (-10%), Blood: Fresh Supply (-33%), DARQ (-20%), Night Call (-10%), Pathologic 2 (-34%), Telling Lies (-15%), and The 7th Guest: 25th Anniversary Edition (-25%). There are also bargains on some of the best selling titles like Vampyr (-60%), Grim Dawn (-70%), Hollow Knight (-50%), Unavowed (-30%), Apsulov: End of Gods (-20%), Remothered: Tormented Fathers (-60%), We Happy Few (-50%), and many more.

Enter the portal to Gogsville on GOG.COM and enjoy the spooky Halloween Sale deals until November 4th, 2 PM UTC.
fisk0: Don't know about the other currencies, but if you pick Swedish SEK, it's more expensive to purchase the Blasphemous Digital Deluxe Edition than purchasing the game and all the digital deluxe extras separately.
inox: Fixed, thanks for letting us know =)
Any chance for Dreadout's standalone expansion?
Post edited October 28, 2019 by blotunga
high rated
Very pleasant front page design, a different take on Halloween.

And 300+ games on the sale page! Thanks to the specific sale page I know I own 16 of those games. Please keep the specific page for major sales.

BTW, if anyone hasn't manage to get Grim Fandango yet, here's your chance to solve it and celebrate a proper Día de los Muertos this Saturday. ;)
Reglisse: Can you change the main character's appearance of "Call of Cthulhu"?
It says "RPG" ^^
I much prefer "RPG" when you can really create your character.

Btw,Daymare: 1998 atmosphere look great!
Do you think a RPG lover could like It?
Zoidberg: RPG really just stand for "Role-playing game", literally meaning a game where you play a role.

Tomb Raider is an RPG in that regard. :D

Most games are, really. :P

Also, Darq is cool, albeit really short, but I bought it around release because the dev learned everything during development and was basically alone during it, he also refused Epic bribe to get on their store. That's quite a bonus point for me.
Thank you,I'll take a look at it ^^
I'm used to old RPG like Neverwinter Nights.
I always forget that "playing" a role is enough today to be tagged "RPG" xD
ConsulCaesar: Very pleasant front page design, a different take on Halloween.

And 300+ games on the sale page! Thanks to the specific sale page I know I own 16 of those games. Please keep the specific page for major sales.
Completing this sale could save me over 2000€. Too bad I recently plundered my piggy bank.
- But in all honesty Gogsville is always worth a visit.
Well, I jumped on Daymare 1998. Really wish I hadn't bothered. It looks nice, but its really under-developed. I mean I had to look up a walkthrough 5 times in the first two missions!! For instance, if you press F on an item in the inventory, notivce the down arrow under Use - I didn't and it was not mentioned, you have to move down for combine. I couldn't find what I was supposed to do in the second mission, there is a console up by the locked door, out of the way! And on widescreen, half the things are off the bottom of the screen making the puzzle more about finding out where the cursor is - yes, no mouse control for those things only keyboard, nice console developed gameplay there!
So yes, 10minutes in and already feeling fed up with the game, going to chuck some money down the drain outside now.
Take Scanner Sombre.
It's quite short, but really unique experience. For the price... I own it You Know Where, but now I purchased it here once again.
high rated
This is turning into a great season of releases for horror games! Keep them coming! :)

If we got some surprises like Dead Island or Resident Evil titles I would be pleasantly surprised and happy as well!
GoG is pulling no punches, I'm so glad to see some new AA/AAA indies coming over here, looks to be shaping up to being a defacto indie storefront, thanks GoG, you're the best!
So this dreadout game... it's cheap but it doesn't have any reviews.

Is it any good? Looks very much like it has a japanese horror movie vibe to me.
Post edited October 28, 2019 by j0ekerr
j0ekerr: So this dreadout game... it's cheap but it doesn't have any reviews.

Is it any good? Loooks very much like it has a japanese horror movie vibe to me.
It is very similar to the Fatal Frame / Project zero series on PlayStation and Nintendo consoles.
It's a classic survival horror title, with the twist, that you fight against monsters with your camera.
So if you liked that series or you like the concept, this game might be for you ^^

Is it any good? Loooks very much like it has a japanese horror movie vibe to me.
Iiiiit's okaaaay...

It's a very low budget Indonesian game. The design isn't particularly refined, but it's still pretty obvious that the devs were passionate about what they were making. I never finished it because I had no idea what I was supposed to do, but I don't regret spending money on it either. I'd say it's well worth the $2.99. The prologue alone offers that Japanese horror movie vibe you were talking about in spades.

DiShuryou: It is very similar to the Fatal Frame / Project zero series on PlayStation and Nintendo consoles.
It's a classic survival horror title, with the twist, that you fight against monsters with your camera.
So if you liked that series or you like the concept, this game might be for you ^^
Ok, so, never played those games, which means I have no frame of reference.

But I found it on metacritic and the reviews aren't stellar.

A youtuber reviewed it, and skipping through his review, I've decided that it's not really what I want. I mean, it sounds decent enough in spite of its flaws, but with the backlog I have it'd just sit in my library and never get played.
high rated
New Releases Again as Part of the Sale?
Includes all New Additions ending on or before 4-Nov-2019
Promos Scheduled to End 4-Nov-2019 2 PM UTC unless otherwise noted

Titles Discounted for the First Time:
Blair Witch (25% off) - Released 9-Jun-2019
Blasphemous – ‘Alloy of Sin’ Character Skin [DLC] (15% off) - Released 10-Sep-2019
Blasphemous Digital Art Book [DLC] (15% off) - Released 10-Sep-2019
Blasphemous Digital Comic Book [DLC] (15% off) - Released 10-Sep-2019
Blasphemous Original Soundtrack [DLC] (15% off) - Released 10-Sep-2019
Call of Cthulhu® (50% off) - Released Today
Cultist Simulator: The Dancer [DLC] (10% off) - Released 16-Oct-2018
Cultist Simulator: The Ghoul [DLC] (10% off) - Released 30-May-2019
Cultist Simulator: The Priest [DLC] (10% off) - Released 30-May-2019
Daymare: 1998 (20% off) - Released Today
DISTRAINT 2 - OST (50% off) - Released 12-Jul-2019
DreadOut (80% off) - Released Today
DreadOut Soundtrack & Manga DLC [DLC] (80% off) - Released Today
Gibbous - A Cthulhu Adventure Artbook [DLC] (10% off) - Released 7-Aug-2019
Gibbous - A Cthulhu Adventure Soundtrack [DLC] (10% off) - Released 7-Aug-2019
Graveyard Keeper - Stranger Sins [DLC] (10% off) - Released Today - Promo Ends 4-Nov-2019 4 PM UTC
Jenny LeClue - Detectivu (20% off) - Released 19-Sep-2019
Layers of Fear 2 (33% off) - Released Today
Noita (10% off) - Released 24-Sep-2019
Visage (20% off) - Released Today

Titles Discounted to a New All-Time GoG Low:
Apocalipsis: Wormwood Edition (60% off vs. 50% off)
Bad Dream: Fever (66% off vs. 50% off)
Bear With Me: The Complete Collection (25% off vs. 20% off)
Blasphemous (20% off vs. 10% off) - Newsletter code until 4-Nov-2019 1 PM UTC
Blasphemous Digital Deluxe Edition [Deluxe] (15% off vs. 7% off)
Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (15% off vs. 10% off) Newsletter code until 4-Nov-2019 1 PM UTC
Bulb Boy (90% off vs. 83% off)
Bulb Boy Soundtrack Remastered [DLC] (90% off vs. 75% off)
CAYNE: DELUXE CONTENT [DLC] (66% off vs. 50% off)
Chasm (40% off vs. 35% off)
Children of Morta (20% off vs. 10% off)
Circle Empires (40% off vs. 33% off)
Corpse Party (40% off vs. 35% off)
Corpse Party: Book of Shadows (40% off vs. 35% off)
Corpse Party: Sweet Sachiko’s Hysteric Birthday Bash (40% off vs. 35% off)
Creature in the Well (15% off vs. 10% off)
Cultist Simulator Anthology Edition [Deluxe] (33% off vs. 12% off)
Darkwood (60% off vs. 50% off)
Devil's Hunt (20% off vs. 10% off)
Dracula Origin (80% off vs. 50% off)
Dracula: Love Kills (80% off vs. 50% off)
Draugen (25% off vs. 15% off)
Frostpunk - (60% off vs. 50% off) - Newsletter code until 1-Nov-2019 2 PM UTC
Frostpunk - (55% off vs. 50% off)
Gibbous - A Cthulhu Adventure (15% off vs. 10% off)
Gibbous - A Cthulhu Adventure Deluxe Edition [Deluxe] (15% off vs. 10% off)
Grim Dawn - Forgotten Gods [DLC] (20% off vs. 15% off)
Grimshade (30% off vs. 25% off)
Grimshade Soundtrack [DLC] (30% off vs. 25% off)
Hollow Knight (55% off vs. 40% off) - Newsletter code until 4-Nov-2019 1 PM UTC
Hollow Knight - Gods & Nightmares [DLC] (50% off vs. 40% off)
Hollow Knight - Official Soundtrack [DLC] (50% off vs. 40% off)
Hollow Knight & Soundtracks [Deluxe] (50% off vs. 40% off)
Kingdom: New Lands Royal Edition [Deluxe] (75% off vs. 74% off)
Mable & The Wood (45% off vs. 15% off)
Minoria Official Soundtrack [DLC] (15% off vs. 10% off)
Passpartout: The Starving Artist (40% off vs. 20% off) - Promo Ends 1-Nov-2019 5 PM UTC
Pathologic 2 (34% off vs. 20% off)
Pathologic 2: Artbook [DLC] (50% off vs. 20% off)
Pathologic 2: Soundtrack [DLC] (50% off vs. 20% off)
Project Warlock (35% off vs. 33% off)
Rainswept Original Soundtrack [DLC] (35% off vs. 20% off)
Scanner Sombre (85% off vs. 75% off)
Sherlock Holmes and The Hound of The Baskervilles (80% off vs. 50% off)
Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments (80% off vs. 50% off)
Silver Chains (25% off vs. 20% off)
Sin Slayers (25% off vs. 15% off)
STASIS (66% off vs. 55% off)
STASIS: Deluxe Edition [Deluxe] (66% off vs. 54% off)
STASIS: Deluxe Edition Upgrade [DLC] (66% off vs. 57% off)
Sunless Sea: Zubmariner [DLC] (60% off vs. 50% off)
The Church in the Darkness™ (30% off vs. 20% off)
The Mummy Demastered (40% off vs. 35% off)
Thimbleweed Park - Ransome Unbeeped [DLC] (51% off vs. 10% off)
Warlocks 2: God Slayers (75% off vs. 65% off)

Titles Discounted for the First Time in 2019:
Among the Sleep - Enhanced Edition (75% off vs. 80% off) - Last Discounted 9-Jul-2018
Cultist Simulator: The Dancer [DLC] (10% off) - Released 16-Oct-2018
The Darkside Detective (30% off vs. 40% off) - Last Discounted 14-Aug-2018

Titles Discounted to a New GoG Low but were Once FREE:
Video Game Show — The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt concert [Movie] (50% off vs. 33% off) - Was Free Nov-2018

Titles Discounted to a New Unbundled GoG Low:
Diablo + Hellfire (20% off vs. 15% off Unbundled vs. 20% off $0.01 less Bundled) - Newsletter code until 4-Nov-2019 1 PM UTC
Minoria (15% off vs. 10% off Unbundled vs. 19% off with OST)

GoG Sales 2019 Google Doc:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RtI0Mpg1jjnM66q-02Y56-u5jcGT3YDKn6-5WsLwC6k/edit?usp=sharing

Note: DARQ removed from sale early.
Post edited November 03, 2019 by RWarehall
Nice batch of new releases. Was especially hoping for Daymare '98 but Call of Cthulhu is nice as well. Wish I had the dosh to buy them all.
Oh great, Call of Cthulhu is here!
Hope that means Styx is on it´s way too :)

Gonna buy them as soon as the dough will arrive.
Post edited October 28, 2019 by Tarhiel