It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mrkgnao: From MaGog's logs for 1 June:

Another conversion rate change (but cannot find a blue post for it); another bagload of regional USD price adjustments (some unrelated). See attached file (change jpg to txt) for the gory details.

Highlights:
- The following games are now also regionally priced in CH/CZ/DE/NO/PL/SE: Gods Will Be Watching, Gods Will Be Watching: Special Edition Upgrade [DLC], Kromaia, Luftrausers, Marvellous Miss Take, The, Penumbra Collection, The, Retro City Rampage DX, Ys VI: The Ark of Napishtim
- The following games are now also regionally priced in CH/DE/NO/SE: Vanishing of Ethan Carter Collector's Edition upgrade, The [DLC]

[...]
HypersomniacLive: These were regionally priced since the beginning, they only stopped appearing so due to later adjustments/ exchange rate changes.
Like Grargar pointed out, the regions where a game is regionally priced change over time. I was just listing the regions that the games are now also (again) regionally priced in. Not very interesting, but might as well record it.

These games were never flatly priced, nor did I mean to imply that they ever were, GOG forbid.
high rated
mrkgnao: Like Grargar pointed out, the regions where a game is regionally priced change over time. I was just listing the regions that the games are now also (again) regionally priced in. Not very interesting, but might as well record it.

These games were never flatly priced, nor did I mean to imply that they ever were, GOG forbid.
I know you didn't, and I didn't make that comment to correct you or to imply that you implied anything of the sort. Just an observation that they're still regionally priced, even when the FPP disappears for a while.
mrkgnao: Like Grargar pointed out, the regions where a game is regionally priced change over time. I was just listing the regions that the games are now also (again) regionally priced in. Not very interesting, but might as well record it.

HypersomniacLive: I know you didn't, and I didn't make that comment to correct you or to imply that you implied anything of the sort. Just an observation that they're still regionally priced, even when the FPP disappears for a while.
Indeed.
"The chances of anything being flatly priced are a million to one" he said.
mrkgnao: * Regional price for Crypt of the Necrodancer - Extended Soundtrack in regGB: $5.99 instead of $4.99
Note: GB does not actually represent the UK or any other affiliated nation - nor its prices on any platform I use.
Secondly, use UK instead - that is what people will be looking for (in particular, new users from here!).
TA!
mrkgnao: * Regional price for Crypt of the Necrodancer - Extended Soundtrack in regGB: $5.99 instead of $4.99
Sachys: Note: GB does not actually represent the UK or any other affiliated nation - nor its prices on any platform I use.
Secondly, use UK instead - that is what people will be looking for (in particular, new users from here!).
TA!
I am using the same nomenclature that GOG is using, which is based on ISO 3166-1 alpha-2, which sadly uses GB for "United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland".

If you check your gog_lc cookie, you will see it is probably set to GB_GBP_en (or GB_USD_en, based on your currency choice).
Sachys: Note: GB does not actually represent the UK or any other affiliated nation - nor its prices on any platform I use.
TA!
mrkgnao: I am using the same nomenclature that GOG is using, which is based on ISO 3166-1 alpha-2, which sadly uses GB for "United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland".

If you check your gog_lc cookie, you will see it is probably set to GB_GBP_en (or GB_USD_en, based on your currency choice).
Maybe so - but UK users WILL have trouble finding your info - making it mute (note: not "moot" as the internet likes to use). Gog gives us the option of dollars, or local currency in the swich on the lower portion of the pages, so GB... not a good idea.

Just informing you.
From MaGog's logs for 1 June:

* Regional price for Massive Chalice in regAU: $17.59 instead of $19.99
* Regional price for Massive Chalice in regBR: $12.99 instead of $19.99
* Regional price for Massive Chalice in regCH: $21.79 instead of $19.99
* Regional price for Massive Chalice in regCZ: $21.79 instead of $19.99
* Regional price for Massive Chalice in regDE: $21.79 instead of $19.99
* Regional price for Massive Chalice in regGB: $22.89 instead of $19.99
* Regional price for Massive Chalice in regNO: $21.79 instead of $19.99
* Regional price for Massive Chalice in regNZ: $17.59 instead of $19.99
* Regional price for Massive Chalice in regPL: $21.79 instead of $19.99
* Regional price for Massive Chalice in regRU: $8.19 instead of $19.99
* Regional price for Massive Chalice in regSE: $21.79 instead of $19.99
* Regional price for Massive Chalice in regUA: $8.19 instead of $19.99
* Regional price for Massive Chalice in regUZ: $8.19 instead of $19.99

* Regional price for Massive Chalice Soundtrack in regAU: $6.09 instead of $6.99
* Regional price for Massive Chalice Soundtrack in regBR: $4.99 instead of $6.99
* Regional price for Massive Chalice Soundtrack in regCH: $7.59 instead of $6.99
* Regional price for Massive Chalice Soundtrack in regCZ: $7.59 instead of $6.99
* Regional price for Massive Chalice Soundtrack in regDE: $7.59 instead of $6.99
* Regional price for Massive Chalice Soundtrack in regGB: $7.59 instead of $6.99
* Regional price for Massive Chalice Soundtrack in regNO: $7.59 instead of $6.99
* Regional price for Massive Chalice Soundtrack in regNZ: $6.09 instead of $6.99
* Regional price for Massive Chalice Soundtrack in regPL: $7.59 instead of $6.99
* Regional price for Massive Chalice Soundtrack in regRU: $3.19 instead of $6.99
* Regional price for Massive Chalice Soundtrack in regSE: $7.59 instead of $6.99
* Regional price for Massive Chalice Soundtrack in regUA: $3.19 instead of $6.99
* Regional price for Massive Chalice Soundtrack in regUZ: $3.19 instead of $6.99
From MaGog's logs for 2 June:

* Regional price for Star Trek™: Starfleet Command Gold Edition in regRU: $3.79 instead of $5.99
* Regional price for Star Trek™: Starfleet Command Gold Edition in regUA: $3.79 instead of $5.99
* Regional price for Star Trek™: Starfleet Command Gold Edition in regUZ: $3.79 instead of $5.99
From MaGog's logs for 2 June:

* Regional price for Guild of Dungeoneering in regAU: $12.99 instead of $14.99
* Regional price for Guild of Dungeoneering in regCH: $16.29 instead of $14.99
* Regional price for Guild of Dungeoneering in regCZ: $16.29 instead of $14.99
* Regional price for Guild of Dungeoneering in regDE: $16.29 instead of $14.99
* Regional price for Guild of Dungeoneering in regGB: $16.79 instead of $14.99
* Regional price for Guild of Dungeoneering in regNO: $16.29 instead of $14.99
* Regional price for Guild of Dungeoneering in regNZ: $12.99 instead of $14.99
* Regional price for Guild of Dungeoneering in regPL: $16.29 instead of $14.99
* Regional price for Guild of Dungeoneering in regRU: $6.79 instead of $14.99
* Regional price for Guild of Dungeoneering in regSE: $16.29 instead of $14.99
* Regional price for Guild of Dungeoneering in regUA: $6.79 instead of $14.99
* Regional price for Guild of Dungeoneering in regUZ: $6.79 instead of $14.99
From MaGog's logs for 3 June:

* Regional price for Masterplan, The [Upcoming] in regAU: $19.79 instead of $19.99
* Regional price for Masterplan, The [Upcoming] in regCH: $21.79 instead of $19.99
* Regional price for Masterplan, The [Upcoming] in regCZ: $21.79 instead of $19.99
* Regional price for Masterplan, The [Upcoming] in regDE: $21.79 instead of $19.99
* Regional price for Masterplan, The [Upcoming] in regGB: $22.89 instead of $19.99
* Regional price for Masterplan, The [Upcoming] in regNO: $21.79 instead of $19.99
* Regional price for Masterplan, The [Upcoming] in regNZ: $19.79 instead of $19.99
* Regional price for Masterplan, The [Upcoming] in regPL: $21.79 instead of $19.99
* Regional price for Masterplan, The [Upcoming] in regRU: $7.79 instead of $19.99
* Regional price for Masterplan, The [Upcoming] in regSE: $21.79 instead of $19.99
* Regional price for Masterplan, The [Upcoming] in regUA: $7.79 instead of $19.99
* Regional price for Masterplan, The [Upcoming] in regUZ: $7.79 instead of $19.99
mrkgnao: Masterplan, The

*regional pricing*
Oh no! I really wanted to buy that. Now I have to wait for a bundle. :(
Post edited June 03, 2015 by PaterAlf
From MaGog's logs for 3 June:

Interesting twist, probably as a result of rounding.

The summer sale price (as opposed to the full price) of Heroes of Might and Magic® 3: Complete and Heroes of Might and Magic® 4: Complete is flat.

The full price for these games is $9.99 most everywhere and $9.79 in RU/UA/UZ (one of GOG's bizarre mini-discounts or bugs). The sale price is $3.99 everywhere.

Silly really.
Yeah, silly. Once again regional pricing proves its own idiocy.
It's continuously mocking itself. Great. :D
high rated
Wurzelkraft: It's continuously mocking itself. Great. :D
There would not be a problem if it were mocking just itself.