It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Cavalary: Normally preorders should come with a best price guarantee, ..., right?
Damn right, that'd be the minimum they should do. People giving their money a long time before release should also benefit from their trust in the company/product and get a little extra, e.g. an extra discount of a few bucks.

Do your homework GOG.
From MaGog's logs for 16 May:

An uncommon change in the Witcher sale, percent discount has been reduced:

NOTE! CHANGED Witcher: Enhanced Edition, The, lsale_pct: 85 ***TO*** 70

NOTE! CHANGED Witcher 2: Assassins Of Kings, The - Enhanced Edition, lsale_pct: 85 ***TO*** 70

NOTE! CHANGED Witcher Adventure Game, The, lsale_pct: 50 ***TO*** 33
high rated
mrkgnao: From MaGog's logs for 16 May:

An uncommon change in the Witcher sale, percent discount has been reduced:

NOTE! CHANGED Witcher: Enhanced Edition, The, lsale_pct: 85 ***TO*** 70

NOTE! CHANGED Witcher 2: Assassins Of Kings, The - Enhanced Edition, lsale_pct: 85 ***TO*** 70

NOTE! CHANGED Witcher Adventure Game, The, lsale_pct: 50 ***TO*** 33
Uncommon indeed, and on a Saturday when there's no-one around to clarify if it's a glitch or on purpose, and why.
No, Judas doesn't count.
HypersomniacLive: Uncommon indeed, and on a Saturday when there's no-one around to clarify if it's a glitch or on purpose, and why.
No, Judas doesn't count.
It seems like the discount percentages are unchanged on Humble Store which is also selling GOG keys.

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/search/search/witcher
stg83: It seems like the discount percentages are unchanged on Humble Store which is also selling GOG keys.

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/search/search/witcher
I wonder if all that fiddling with the servers has something to do with it, though the store and account side of things seemed to work just fine while the forum was down.

Or Humble Store hasn't updated their prices yet, with it being Saturday and all.
HypersomniacLive: I wonder if all that fiddling with the servers has something to do with it, though the store and account side of things seemed to work just fine while the forum was down.

Or Humble Store hasn't updated their prices yet, with it being Saturday and all.
/Hmm.....It is possible that Humble hasn't updated the prices because of the weekend, but its still unusual that GOG decided to change the discount. I thought they were going to keep it going to possibly get attract more preorders for The Witcher 3 atleast till Monday.
Post edited May 16, 2015 by stg83
high rated
stg83: /Hmm.....It is possible that Humble hasn't updated the prices because of the weekend, but its still unusual that GOG decided to change the discount. I thought they were going to keep it going to possibly get attract more preorders for The Witcher 3 atleast till Monday.
GOG works in mysterious ways...
HypersomniacLive: No, Judas doesn't count.
Well, gee, thanks I guess :P

But I get your point :)
high rated
JudasIscariot: Well, gee, thanks I guess :P

Hey now, you know only too well how much we appreciate both your work and your presence. But I' know that you don't have the answer to that question, and so do you. :-)
JudasIscariot: Well, gee, thanks I guess :P

HypersomniacLive: Hey now, you know only too well how much we appreciate both your work and your presence. But I' know that you don't have the answer to that question, and so do you. :-)
Of course :) I was only pulling your leg :P
high rated
JudasIscariot: Of course :) I was only pulling your leg :P
True to your title, I see - trying to trip and rob me. ;-P

[I know you were, but wanted to make clear anyway]
JudasIscariot: Of course :) I was only pulling your leg :P
HypersomniacLive: True to your title, I see - trying to trip and rob me. ;-P

[I know you were, but wanted to make clear anyway]
Somebody's gotta do it :P
high rated
JudasIscariot: Somebody's gotta do it :P
Ha, you wish you were the first in line! ;-P
From MaGog's logs for 18 May:

NOTE! CHANGED Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, The - Game + Expansion Pass [Season Pass] [Premium] [Upcoming], price_hist: ***TO*** On May 18, 2015, price changed from $79.99 to $84.99

NOTE! CHANGED Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, The - Game + Expansion Pass [Season Pass] [Premium] [Upcoming], reg_price_full, regAU: $96.79 ***TO*** $97.59

NOTE! CHANGED Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, The - Game + Expansion Pass [Season Pass] [Premium] [Upcoming], reg_price_full, regBR: $59.99 ***TO*** $65.99

NOTE! CHANGED Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, The - Game + Expansion Pass [Season Pass] [Premium] [Upcoming], reg_price_full, regCA: $64.99 ***TO*** $66.99

NOTE! CHANGED Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, The - Game + Expansion Pass [Season Pass] [Premium] [Upcoming], reg_price_full, regCH: $83.49 ***TO*** $94.59

NOTE! CHANGED Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, The - Game + Expansion Pass [Season Pass] [Premium] [Upcoming], reg_price_full, regCZ: $75.69 ***TO*** $73.99

NOTE! CHANGED Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, The - Game + Expansion Pass [Season Pass] [Premium] [Upcoming], reg_price_full, regDE: $83.49 ***TO*** $94.59

NOTE! CHANGED Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, The - Game + Expansion Pass [Season Pass] [Premium] [Upcoming], reg_price_full, regGB: $99.39 ***TO*** $105.69

NOTE! CHANGED Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, The - Game + Expansion Pass [Season Pass] [Premium] [Upcoming], reg_price_full, regNO: $83.49 ***TO*** $94.59

NOTE! CHANGED Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, The - Game + Expansion Pass [Season Pass] [Premium] [Upcoming], reg_price_full, regNZ: $79.99 ***TO*** $97.59

NOTE! CHANGED Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, The - Game + Expansion Pass [Season Pass] [Premium] [Upcoming], reg_price_full, regPL: $66.79 ***TO*** $72.29

NOTE! CHANGED Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, The - Game + Expansion Pass [Season Pass] [Premium] [Upcoming], reg_price_full, regRU: $41.79 ***TO*** $43.79

NOTE! CHANGED Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, The - Game + Expansion Pass [Season Pass] [Premium] [Upcoming], reg_price_full, regSE: $83.49 ***TO*** $94.59

NOTE! CHANGED Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, The - Game + Expansion Pass [Season Pass] [Premium] [Upcoming], reg_price_full, regUA: $41.79 ***TO*** $38.99

NOTE! CHANGED Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, The - Game + Expansion Pass [Season Pass] [Premium] [Upcoming], reg_price_full, regUZ: $41.79 ***TO*** $38.99

regCN, regRO, and regRS still carry the old $79.99 price tag, making them regionally priced.
From MaGog's logs for 21 May:

* Regional price for Prehistorik 1+2 in regRU: $3.79 instead of $5.99
* Regional price for Prehistorik 1+2 in regUA: $3.79 instead of $5.99
* Regional price for Prehistorik 1+2 in regUZ: $3.79 instead of $5.99