It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Danger Scavenger – from $14.99 to $9.99 (-33%)
high rated
Not For Broadcast – from $19.99 to $24.99 (+25%)
Monster Jam Steel Titans – from $29.99 to $19.99 (-33%)
high rated
Breathedge – from $19.99 to $24.99 (+25%)
high rated
POSTAL 4: No Regerts – from $24.99 to $29.99 (+20%)
ciemnogrodzianin: POSTAL 4: No Regerts – from $24.99 to $29.99 (+20%)
It is still 24,99€ in Montenegro.
It's the second time for this game having the price increased. Hopefully won't be a third when it's out of early access / in development.

ciemnogrodzianin: POSTAL 4: No Regerts – from $24.99 to $29.99 (+20%)
Wishmaster777: It is still 24,99€ in Montenegro.
But that's Euros, not Dollars. Here is €24,99 / $30.33.
ariaspi: It's the second time for this game having the price increased. Hopefully won't be a third when it's out of early access / in development.

Wishmaster777: It is still 24,99€ in Montenegro.
ariaspi: But that's Euros, not Dollars. Here is €24,99 / $30.33.
Everywhere I look they use 1€=1$ ratio. It is wrong, but Steam, Gog, Fanatical, Epic Games, Humble Bundle do it all the time.
Wishmaster777: Everywhere I look they use 1€=1$ ratio. It is wrong, but Steam, Gog, Fanatical, Epic Games, Humble Bundle do it all the time.
Maybe in Montenegro, but it it does NOT mean the same applies to all countries around the world. In some places, the prices do not follow the exchange rate at all, particularly where GOG is concerned since they ended their fair pricing program. Point being - it's not the exchange rate that matters but the specific regional pricing policy.
Post edited March 05, 2021 by anzial
low rated
Wishmaster777: Everywhere I look they use 1€=1$ ratio. It is wrong, but Steam, Gog, Fanatical, Epic Games, Humble Bundle do it all the time.
anzial: Maybe in Montenegro, but it it does NOT mean the same applies to all countries around the world. In some places, the prices do not follow the exchange rate at all, particularly where GOG is concerned since they ended their fair pricing program. Point being - it's not the exchange rate that matters but the specific regional pricing policy.
The exchange rate did not affect the increased pricing in the example of ariaspi. My point was the price here remained the same. And his reply "it is euros, not dollars" was why i have explained that all websites use the same wrong currency ratio. THE POINT IS, the price did not increase for all regions.
Wishmaster777: THE POINT IS, the price did not increase for all regions.
ciemnogrodzianin tracks the base (US) prices.
Cavalary: ...
Correct. Also PLN prices' changes posted on Polish forum.
Wishmaster777: The exchange rate did not affect the increased pricing in the example of ariaspi. My point was the price here remained the same. And his reply "it is euros, not dollars" was why i have explained that all websites use the same wrong currency ratio. THE POINT IS, the price did not increase for all regions.
The point is, what true for montenegro, does not mean it's true for the rest of the world. The world is much bigger than one teensy-weensy country, as proven by many other posters.
Post edited March 08, 2021 by anzial
Realpolitiks II – from $29.99 to $34.99 (+17%)
Timelie – from $18.99 to $17.99 (-5%)
low rated
Wishmaster777: The exchange rate did not affect the increased pricing in the example of ariaspi. My point was the price here remained the same. And his reply "it is euros, not dollars" was why i have explained that all websites use the same wrong currency ratio. THE POINT IS, the price did not increase for all regions.
anzial: The point is, what true for montenegro, does not mean it's true for the rest of the world. The world is much bigger than one teensy-weensy country, as proven by many other posters.
That is such a 'Murican thing to say. The USA is not the rest of the world. It is only one country.
Post edited March 11, 2021 by Wishmaster777
high rated
Rayman Raving Rabbids – from $5.99 to $9.99 (+67%)
Close Combat: Modern Tactics – from $39.99 to $29.99 (-25%)
Post edited March 12, 2021 by ciemnogrodzianin