It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Cavalary: More fair by also increasing for most of EU, taking them above base, and screwing Denmark every which way?

All it looks like is that they hate not bleeding everyone for every last cent they can.
I took the meaning of fair in relation with regional prices to be: more flat. So in the sense of, we all get screwed equally.
Why the hell Poland has a separate regional pricing ?
Painted_Doll: Why the hell Poland has a separate regional pricing ?
Ask that to 'the powers that be'...

However, if you're feeling outraged by Poland's better treatment, you've got much more blatant cases like e.g. the Commonwealth countries.
Painted_Doll: Why the hell Poland has a separate regional pricing ?
GOG is based in Poland so I guess they don't mind giving their countrymen a discount.
blotunga: GOG is based in Poland so I guess they don't mind giving their countrymen a discount.
Still not fair .

What are the regional prices of the new Bethesda releases ?
blotunga: GOG is based in Poland so I guess they don't mind giving their countrymen a discount.
Painted_Doll: Still not fair .

What are the regional prices of the new Bethesda releases ?
With MaGOG having finally had enough due to the full introduction of microtransactions (as in Gwent), no way to know that anymore unless somebody'll make a new tool.
Know that the upcoming Nordic ones have higher than base price even in Eastern Europe though, which so far was extremely rare.

Edit: Also, finding the price of Brigador odd, looks like a regional discount for EE in that case? Or does everyone get $19.04 and $28.54 for the Deluxe?
Post edited June 02, 2017 by Cavalary
high rated
You make it sound like price points are entirely up to GOG, or that GOG's eating some losses for their countrymen. We know the former is not the case, and I seriously doubt it's the latter.
HypersomniacLive: You make it sound like price points are entirely up to GOG, or that GOG's eating some losses for their countrymen. We know the former is not the case, and I seriously doubt it's the latter.
I think they have suggested price points for each region and publishers usually either take those in most of the cases or have their own scheme. At least that's how it is on Steam.
Cavalary: Edit: Also, finding the price of Brigador odd, looks like a regional discount for EE in that case? Or does everyone get $19.04 and $28.54 for the Deluxe?
I'm getting the same prices in regIT. So it's either a regional discount throughout Europe or a very strange base price indeed. We'll never now until someone from the US tells us what their price is.

HypersomniacLive: You make it sound like price points are entirely up to GOG, or that GOG's eating some losses for their countrymen. We know the former is not the case, and I seriously doubt it's the latter.
And even if it was, they don't really love their countrymen that much since, as I said, they are offering Australia, New Zealand, Great Britain and Canada much better discounts.
blotunga: I think they have suggested price points for each region and publishers usually either take those in most of the cases or have their own scheme. At least that's how it is on Steam.
Judging by all the fuss with THQ Nordic, Frictional Games and whoever else back then, and unless there's enough of evidence to suggest otherwise, it seems more like they just accept the price points pubs/devs have set for each region on Steam.

muntdefems: [...] And even if it was, they don't really love their countrymen that much since, as I said, they are offering Australia, New Zealand, Great Britain and Canada much better discounts.
I'd guess that what applies to family and relatives also applies to countrymen - one doesn't get to choose them, so... ;-P
Hmm, this seems to be becoming a norm. After the Gremlins games and Perception and Little Nightmares which were added with Eastern Europe bundled with the Eurozone surcharge region, I also see fair price packages on Rezrog and Renowned Explorers Bundle, and all three Nordic preorders. And that odd pricing on Brigador which still makes me think it's an Eurozone price that EE's bundled in, just that this time it's a slight discount.

Not that I'd care for any except maybe ELEX in a pretty distant future if it'll come out well, but sure is frustrating to be blind about this now...
muntdefems: [...] And even if it was, they don't really love their countrymen that much since, as I said, they are offering Australia, New Zealand, Great Britain and Canada much better discounts.
HypersomniacLive: I'd guess that what applies to family and relatives also applies to countrymen - one doesn't get to choose them, so... ;-P
Indeed, just look at Deadalic... they hate Germans.

Still no original German audio for Memoria and Chains of Satinav around here after all those years but higher prices for Germans all over the place. There are also some examples of the kind of communication that happened with their fellow countrymen...
Post edited June 04, 2017 by Klumpen0815
high rated
Klumpen0815: Indeed, just look at Deadalic... they hate Germans.

Still no original German audio for Memoria and Chains of Satinav around here after all those years but higher prices for Germans all over the place. There are also some examples of the kind of communication that happened with their fellow coutnrymen...
Sadly true. Then again, Deadalic appears to hate every GOG user in the Euro zone.
Yep, sure is becoming the norm. Another where Eastern Europe got lumped with the price hike regions, $33.83 for Hellblade...

Oh, even "better", not only that the new Victor Vran DLCs also have a price hike here too, but the base game was changed to have an EE price hike now too.
Post edited June 06, 2017 by Cavalary
Cavalary: Yep, sure is becoming the norm. Another where Eastern Europe got lumped with the price hike regions, $33.83 for Hellblade...

Oh, even "better", not only that the new Victor Vran DLCs also have a price hike here too, but the base game was changed to have an EE price hike now too.
Welcome to the EU, the land of opportunities! :P

PS: On a more serious note, and after the latest currency exchange adjustments, all the prices have changed. I'll post the highlights as well as the full details later tonight.