It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

From MaGog's logs for 2 May:

NOTE! CHANGED Agatha Christie - The ABC Murders, price_hist: ***TO*** On May 2, 2016, price changed from $29.99 to $14.99

NOTE! CHANGED Agatha Christie - The ABC Murders, reg_price_full, regDE: $34.09 ***TO*** $16.99
NOTE! CHANGED Agatha Christie - The ABC Murders, reg_price_full, regIT: $34.09 ***TO*** $16.99
NOTE! CHANGED Agatha Christie - The ABC Murders, reg_price_full, DK: $34.09 ***TO*** $16.99
NOTE! CHANGED Agatha Christie - The ABC Murders, reg_price_full, MC: $34.09 ***TO*** $16.99
NOTE! CHANGED Agatha Christie - The ABC Murders, reg_price_full, NL: $34.09 ***TO*** $16.99
NOTE! CHANGED Agatha Christie - The ABC Murders, reg_price_full, NO: $34.09 ***TO*** $16.99
NOTE! CHANGED Agatha Christie - The ABC Murders, reg_price_full, SE: $34.09 ***TO*** $16.99
NOTE! CHANGED Agatha Christie - The ABC Murders, reg_price_full, CH: $34.09 ***TO*** $16.99
NOTE! CHANGED Agatha Christie - The ABC Murders, reg_price_full, regCZ: $34.09 ***TO*** $16.99
NOTE! CHANGED Agatha Christie - The ABC Murders, reg_price_full, PL: $34.10 ***TO*** $16.99
NOTE! CHANGED Agatha Christie - The ABC Murders, reg_price_full, GB: $32.39 ***TO*** $15.46
NOTE! CHANGED Agatha Christie - The ABC Murders, reg_price_full, AU: $25.69 ***TO*** $14.77
NOTE! CHANGED Agatha Christie - The ABC Murders, reg_price_full, NZ: $25.69 ***TO*** $14.77
NOTE! CHANGED Agatha Christie - The ABC Murders, reg_price_full, regAR: $14.49 ***TO*** $8.09
NOTE! CHANGED Agatha Christie - The ABC Murders, reg_price_full, CL: $14.49 ***TO*** $8.09
NOTE! CHANGED Agatha Christie - The ABC Murders, reg_price_full, CO: $14.49 ***TO*** $8.09
NOTE! CHANGED Agatha Christie - The ABC Murders, reg_price_full, MX: $14.49 ***TO*** $8.09
NOTE! CHANGED Agatha Christie - The ABC Murders, reg_price_full, PE: $14.49 ***TO*** $8.09
NOTE! CHANGED Agatha Christie - The ABC Murders, reg_price_full, BR: $14.49 ***TO*** $8.09
NOTE! CHANGED Agatha Christie - The ABC Murders, reg_price_full, RU: $7.19 ***TO*** $4.99
NOTE! CHANGED Agatha Christie - The ABC Murders, reg_price_full, UA: $7.19 ***TO*** $4.99
NOTE! CHANGED Agatha Christie - The ABC Murders, reg_price_full, regUZ: $7.19 ***TO*** $4.99
mrkgnao: From MaGog's logs for 2 May:

NOTE! CHANGED Agatha Christie - The ABC Murders, price_hist: ***TO*** On May 2, 2016, price changed from $29.99 to $14.99

[...]
That came pretty fast, I think.

[...]
HypersomniacLive: That came pretty fast, I think.
Yes. Less than three months from release. Probably not selling too well (#1316 on GOG bestselling list).

[...]
HypersomniacLive: That came pretty fast, I think.
Feb 4 release, just under 3 months. Not shocking in terms of time, but the amount says a lot, halving price in one go.
Cheers, I guess this is not just on GOG though, fair to say it's not selling particularly well overall?
HypersomniacLive: Cheers, I guess this is not just on GOG though, fair to say it's not selling particularly well overall?
According to Steamspy (which I don't know the accuracy of) it has 8,074 ± 2,208 owners. So only about 6,000 to 10,000 copies sold on there, if that information is accurate.
Marioface5: According to Steamspy (which I don't know the accuracy of) it has 8,074 ± 2,208 owners. So only about 6,000 to 10,000 copies sold on there, if that information is accurate.
Shame, wonder if it was due to the price.
high rated
I can tell them what they have to do, if they want to sell another copy: Remove the regional pricing!
high rated
PaterAlf: I can tell them what they have to do, if they want to sell another copy: Remove the regional pricing!
(*^-‘) 乃
PaterAlf: I can tell them what they have to do, if they want to sell another copy: Remove the regional pricing!
you *wish* lol
Fireflower still don't seem to have gotten that memo though, as it's still 29 EUR there.
From MaGog's logs for 3 May:

* Regional price for STAR WARS™ Shadows of the Empire™ is $2.09 instead of $5.99 in RU, UA, regUZ

Note: Current score in the Star Wars Title Battle is 10 with colon after the STAR WARS™, 9 without.
From MaGog's logs for 4 May:

NOTE! CHANGED Subterrain, price_hist: ***TO*** On May 4, 2016, price changed from $14.99 to $16.99

NOTE! CHANGED Subterrain, reg_price_full, regAR: $7.99 ***TO*** $8.99
NOTE! CHANGED Subterrain, reg_price_full, CL: $7.99 ***TO*** $8.99
NOTE! CHANGED Subterrain, reg_price_full, CO: $7.99 ***TO*** $8.99
NOTE! CHANGED Subterrain, reg_price_full, MX: $7.99 ***TO*** $8.99
NOTE! CHANGED Subterrain, reg_price_full, PE: $7.99 ***TO*** $8.99
NOTE! CHANGED Subterrain, reg_price_full, BR: $7.99 ***TO*** $8.99
NOTE! CHANGED Subterrain, reg_price_full, RU: $4.99 ***TO*** $5.49
NOTE! CHANGED Subterrain, reg_price_full, UA: $4.99 ***TO*** $5.49
NOTE! CHANGED Subterrain, reg_price_full, regUZ: $4.99 ***TO*** $5.49
mrkgnao: NOTE! CHANGED Subterrain, price_hist: ***TO*** On May 4, 2016, price changed from $14.99 to $16.99
This is an unusual change, price going UP months after launch. How does anyone justify that?

On a different note, guess now we know why that separate DK region appeared and the reason for the sudden increase of regionally priced games in CA a while back...
high rated
Cavalary: This is an unusual change, price going UP months after launch. How does anyone justify that?

[...]
Raised an eyebrow for me, too. Wonder if we have other such examples.

EDIT: The latest changelog mentions:
NOTE! ADD +++ Voice over for the all cut scenes!
Perhaps the price increase has to do something with the cost of this?
Post edited May 05, 2016 by HypersomniacLive