It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

richlind33: Insightful as always, KB. o.O
Tarm: Trump needing another focus than the stormy start of his presidency so he goes bombing/waring/foreign enemy old trick isn't as poetic I guess. Not as entertaining either. Go Bradley GO!
Indeed, the song remains the same... But hey, at least he hasn't bombed a med factory -- yet. o.O
Tarm: Trump needing another focus than the stormy start of his presidency so he goes bombing/waring/foreign enemy old trick isn't as poetic I guess. Not as entertaining either. Go Bradley GO!
richlind33: Indeed, the song remains the same...
richlind33: But hey, at least he hasn't bombed a med factory -- yet. o.O
We're talking poison here. A lot of factories that produce medicine can be used to produce poison too so there is an distinction politically and propaganda speaking?
Tarm: Trump needing
Trump isn't needing anything. The only people in need, are European useless politicians, "democrats" and those human-rights-clowns, together with their NGOs. In need of blood, cheap slaves and public funding, that is, plus to roleplay the humanitarian naggot and win likes... Did it taste good? No? But that is exactly what "Democrats" wanted, from start!

Trump was forced to choose one of 3 targets and despite questions and concerns raised by him, he had the wisdom to choose the least hot target. Besides, everybody's main concern is image and popularity... Obama's wife this, Obama's popularity that. Now, everybody, "eat" popularity and stfu! You wanted it, your leader (Killary) wanted it and most notably, she PRAISED Trump for attacking a freaking, foreign land! This reveals much about her true character and personality, she is a real demon, after all; "retired good old lady" theatrics went straight to hell.

Old Bradley goes nowhere. Unfortunately, i have to sit RIGHT here and pay for the consequences of the illiterate, slave-peddling, samaritan-fantasizing rubble, in their stead. Had only Trump succeeded in his whole political agenda/aims/goals and stooges hadn't foiled most of his active plans, now everything would have been perfect! But no, you had to ruin everything! Sit back and enjoy the sh1tstorm! At least i myself am more than ready for anything that might come.
Post edited April 08, 2017 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
richlind33: Indeed, the song remains the same...

But hey, at least he hasn't bombed a med factory -- yet. o.O
Tarm: We're talking poison here. A lot of factories that produce medicine can be used to produce poison too so there is an distinction politically and propaganda speaking?
That's really just a propaganda myth. It's VERY difficult to weaponize chemical and biological agents, but more importantly, do you really think military aggression is warranted on the basis of *possible* threats that, really speaking, would do little more than piss a developed nation off?

The only thing that makes this somewhat problematic is the lack of border / immigration security these days, and whose fault is that?
The thread is just more evidence why any "geek" website, be it games, movies, comics ore whatever...are the worst place on the internet to discuss politics. All the worse aspects of fandom appear and are multiplied.
dudalb: The thread is just more evidence why any "geek" website, be it games, movies, comics ore whatever...are the worst place on the internet to discuss politics. All the worse aspects of fandom appear and are multiplied.
Don't worry, we get just as vicious over video game opinions, too.
Tarm: Trump needing
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Trump isn't needing anything. The only people in need, are European useless politicians, "democrats" and those human-rights-clowns, together with their NGOs. In need of blood, cheap slaves and public funding, that is, plus to roleplay the humanitarian naggot and win likes... Did it taste good? No? But that is exactly what "Democrats" wanted, from start!

Trump was forced to choose one of 3 targets and despite questions and concerns raised by him, he had the wisdom to choose the least hot target. Besides, everybody's main concern is image and popularity... Obama's wife this, Obama's popularity that. Now, everybody, "eat" popularity and stfu! You wanted it, your leader (Killary) wanted it and most notably, she PRAISED Trump for attacking a freaking, foreign land! This reveals much about her true character and personality, she is a real demon, after all; "retired good old lady" theatrics went straight to hell.

Old Bradley goes nowhere. Unfortunately, i have to sit RIGHT here and pay for the consequences of the illiterate, slave-peddling, samaritan-fantasizing rubble, in their stead. Had only Trump succeeded in his whole political agenda/aims/goals and stooges hand't foiled most of his active plans, now everything would have been perfect! But no, you had to ruin everything! Sit back and enjoy the sh1tstorm! At least i myself am more than ready for anything that might come.
Most of what you wrote is irrelevant so I'll just comment on your response on what I guess is my "Go Bradley Go!" line.
It was a clumsy attempt to associate with the song "Johnny, Be Goode" and my wish for you to keep on spinning your web of...tales, truth, delusions or whatever they are. It's entertaining.
dudalb: The thread is just more evidence why any "geek" website, be it games, movies, comics ore whatever...are the worst place on the internet to discuss politics. All the worse aspects of fandom appear and are multiplied.
This thread is more evidence that such 'geeks' can't control themselves, and will turn something small and harmless into whatever the hell this is.

If you were present when I originally put up the thread, you'd know that I wasn't discussing politics, but rather sending a friendly gesture. Nothing more, nothing less. If geeks want to read between lines, and throw it out of proportion then that's their problem lol.

WAKE UP ALREADY, ROBOT LADY!
Tarm: We're talking poison here. A lot of factories that produce medicine can be used to produce poison too so there is an distinction politically and propaganda speaking?
richlind33: That's really just a propaganda myth. It's VERY difficult to weaponize chemical and biological agents, but more importantly, do you really think military aggression is warranted on the basis of *possible* threats that, really speaking, would do little more than piss a developed nation off?

The only thing that makes this somewhat problematic is the lack of border / immigration security these days, and whose fault is that?
Well the raw material for both poisons and medicine can be made by the same manufactoring plant. The refining of it no.

Sorry but I don't get what the rest of your post is about. Honestly. You lost me there.
low rated
Tarm: keep on spinning your web of...tales, truth, delusions or whatever they are. It's entertaining.
You a Fake News lover? Sorry, i have none. Look in the European press if you want entertainment through tales.
Tarm: keep on spinning your web of...tales, truth, delusions or whatever they are. It's entertaining.
KiNgBrAdLeY7: You a Fake News lover? Sorry, i have none. Look in the European press if you want entertainment through tales.
I just like you going on like you tend to do that's all. Not really caring what you say just that you're passionate about it so it makes nice drama. :)
Something that's worth pointing out to people surprised about this is that this is consistent with an aspect of Trump that was already widely known when he was just a businessman with a well known brand.

Trump hates sweating the details and getting into the nitty gritty. He's always lacked the patience and intellectual curiousity for that. He didn't personally participate in setting up and managing Trump University. He wasn't personally involved in Trump Steaks or Trump Vodka. What he does is slam his name on something and outsource the details to others. He's been doing that for years. He's not even particularly picky.

Just like Trump Steaks, the short-lived healthcare bill that died last week wasn't something Trump put any effort into himself. Trump just slapped his endorsement on it and did some generic promoting on it without even knowing whether it was any good or not. The details he left completely to Paul Ryan and it shows since the AHCA broke pretty much every campaign promise Trump made on the trail and then some.

Same with this. Trump himself lacks the knowledge of the finer details of the middle east conflict and he might have been genuinely surprised a dictator his administration officially took off the shitlist would immediately turn around and wipe his ass with the Geneva Convention just to demoralize the insurgents fighting against him. But Trump's defense staff is all generals and uniforms, so assuming Trump will do what he does with most things and outsource the whole thing to people who ARE knowledgable about the matter, this isn't a surprise. Military guys are military guys, so of course military action is an option that's never taken off the table.

Is Trump outsourcing the foreign stuff to the military brass really that much different from Trump outsourcing the healthcare bill to Ryan and his fellow randians, despite the fact the AHCA would have kneecapped the working class voters who helped swing the election in Trump's favor?

I'm not seeing this as a full blown declaration of war, btw, despite the hyperbole. This was intended as a slap on the wrist to Assad for abusing the semi-endorsement he got a few days ago and unless the Syrian regime breaks out the nerve agents again, Trump may very well intend to leave it at this. Of course, in complex situation like Syria, every action has consequences, so even if Trump wanted this to be a one-time only action, reality may dictate otherwise.
Been googling and stumbled upon an interesting opinion on what's going on in Syria and why (not recent event):

OK.. why is there a war in Syria? Do you know why? Putin supplies all natural gas to Europe. Qatar has trillions of cubic feet of liquified natural gas and no market. They want to run a pipeline from Qatar, through Saudi Arabia, through Jordan and SYRIA, to Europe. Assad wouldn’t do it because he is allied with Russia. So the US, Israel, and other “allies” create ISIL/ISIS, to produce a fake civil war to oust Assad. What we call in this nation regime change… Hundreds of billions of dollars would be lost by Russia.
Does make sense.

PS:
List of countries by natural gas proven reserves
vsr: Been googling and stumbled upon an interesting opinion on what's going on in Syria and why (not recent event):

OK.. why is there a war in Syria? Do you know why? Putin supplies all natural gas to Europe. Qatar has trillions of cubic feet of liquified natural gas and no market. They want to run a pipeline from Qatar, through Saudi Arabia, through Jordan and SYRIA, to Europe. Assad wouldn’t do it because he is allied with Russia. So the US, Israel, and other “allies” create ISIL/ISIS, to produce a fake civil war to oust Assad. What we call in this nation regime change… Hundreds of billions of dollars would be lost by Russia.
vsr: Does make sense.

PS:
List of countries by natural gas proven reserves
So the civil war and ISIS are fake, huh? All a big conspiracy carefully constructed by the west to stick it to Putin?

Thanks, I needed a good laugh.
low rated
Tarm: it makes nice drama. :)
Nice drama? Say, we have common interests! Since you mentioned "nice drama", how is Swedistan doing lately? How much longer the first part of the word is going to remain Swed for, like?