It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Dismember77777: That was sarcasm, but i agree with you. Reality will eliminate the left.
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Indeed. Reality does tend to eliminate the sick (mis)conceptions and the twisted fantasies of the left; in reality, there is no gender-helicopter or those "aliens", that Hillary would introduce us all to, had she won that campaign. In reality, a single Madonna couldn't give a blowj@b to all those thousands of voters even if Hillary won, even if Madonna had superpowers. In reality, people with those types of hallucinations and of this caliber even worse, do end up doing blowj@bs for a living (exactly like their idols, but those do it part time or only in the beginning of their "career")... The only good thing i have to remember from my time in communist youth (before running out of their madhouse), was the orgies with the girls in my university school (and later on, i realized it wasn't even worth it).

And that was no sarcasm.
How the hell am i suppose to reply to that??
low rated
Remember Guys! We all must sacrifice ourselves upon the altar of diversity, tolerance, equality and other mentally retarded nonsense.
KiNgBrAdLeY7: The only good thing i have to remember from my time in communist youth (before running out of their madhouse),
Funny thing to notice is how it's not uncommon to see people going from the far-left to the other side but the other way is much more rare.
low rated
KiNgBrAdLeY7: The only good thing i have to remember from my time in communist youth (before running out of their madhouse),
catpower1980: Funny thing to notice is how it's not uncommon to see people going from the far-left to the other side but the other way is much more rare.
Why would somebody want to be a communist anyway? Never understood the attraction.
low rated
catpower1980: Funny thing to notice is how it's not uncommon to see people going from the far-left to the other side but the other way is much more rare.
"Someone realizes the true value and worth of certain things, only when he/she is about to lose them. Or when they associate with traitorous individuals who wipe their asses with invaluable things". Things purchased in lives, souls and blood.

There is a huge difference between someone who makes big mistakes and someone who makes big mistakes, but try hard to correct them in repent after realizing shortly after, as well.

It is much more rare to abandon reason and devalue priceless things, rather than repent for defying and dirtying them, in the first place. Exactly as the ladder; you are willing to climb upwards when deep down, but you rarely want to go deep down, when already up.
Post edited December 11, 2016 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
low rated
Is America greaaaat yet?
Dismember77777: Why would somebody want to be a communist anyway? Never understood the attraction.
Because people who are poor and don't have two nickels to rub together have absolutely no problem with the government forcing other people to give them shit. Remember, to the working poor anyone who has 1 dollar more than them are considered to be the rich elite. That's why the distraction of class warfare never actually focuses on the super rich, just the kinda rich that the super rich consider to be their own competition.

For the super elite, class warfare and social revolution has always been a locked up fire axe. Sign on front says, 'IN CASE OF LEGAL OR POLITICAL EMERGENCY, BREAK GLASS.' And on the axe head are the words ORDO AB CHAO.
low rated
Dismember77777: Why would somebody want to be a communist anyway? Never understood the attraction.
Emob78: Because people who are poor and don't have two nickels to rub together have absolutely no problem with the government forcing other people to give them shit. Remember, to the working poor anyone who has 1 dollar more than them are considered to be the rich elite. That's why the distraction of class warfare never actually focuses on the super rich, just the kinda rich that the super rich consider to be their own competition.

For the super elite, class warfare and social revolution has always been a locked up fire axe. Sign on front says, 'IN CASE OF LEGAL OR POLITICAL EMERGENCY, BREAK GLASS.' And on the axe head are the words ORDO AB CHAO.
I would probably be considered part of the working poor but I don't feel this way.
I wonder what Donald Trump is upto.
low rated
doronnorod: I wonder what Donald Trump is upto.
Final Solution
low rated
Dismember77777: Its time for the SJW and any other bleeding heart faggot theme song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8SshkAYFqY
Years_of_Chaos: Dont forget the play-doh!
Lets Make The World Great Again!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peAomYnP-EA
low rated
Grabbing real pussies, while many others put them on a pedestal and even worse, fake ones to boot...
Post edited December 15, 2016 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
low rated
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Grabbing real pussies, while many others put them on a pedestal and even worse, fake ones to boot...
Donald Trumps the camel fuckers with sexual assault.
low rated
Dismember77777: Its time for the SJW and any other bleeding heart faggot theme song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8SshkAYFqY
Years_of_Chaos: Dont forget the play-doh!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0HW7ke_VtU
low rated
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/russian-ambassador-dead-turkey-death-andrey-karlov-shot-ankara-back-murder-assassination-latest-a7484991.html

Obama heartily supported Turks before, while dropping the russian airplane. He already, as per his own accord, declared recently: "I told putin to zip it and that there will be consequences". Pfff, what a stinker! Most likely, he will support Turkey again.

The murderer had a police ID, even if he was shot dead ultimately. Another staged act. Obama and fellowership are so desperate to start shit up, that it is pathetic and pitiful. Let's see what they will reap a harvest of, at the end.