It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Martek: ... You have NOT provided a source - only a printed allegation.
Trilarion: I really could live with all of us discussing on a very high level of sophistication with carefully weighted arguments and long lists of double checked references. Unfortunately we would have to throw away around 99% of the posts before.

But I really don't like these double standards. Most people here you two included do not provide direct sources for anything they claim but still if you read something that you don't like then you demand (in big bold letters) meticulous proof of it, or it didn't happen. Do you see the imbalance?
Nope, I don't see the imbalance at all.

That's because you are attributing to me what you think of everyone else - because THAT post was my very first post ITT. Hence, I am not at all "guilty" of that (at least, not yet <g>).

What you are doing is what all Leftists do (and I'm not saying you are a Leftist; but you are doing here what they do) - which is a thing called <span class="bold">projection</span>.

One projects their racist, bigoted, misogynistic beliefs onto others - making monsters of them while keeping themselves "clean" in their own minds.

That's how you get the dichotomy of the "we just love everybody" Leftists going from to [url=http://noiimages.s3.amazonaws.com/images/redstate/20161111327697197.jpg]this.

Trump is a racist - nevermind <i>this</i> or this.

Trump is a misogynist - nevermind that his campaign had the FIRST WOMEN CAMPAIGN MANAGER for a winning campaign.

Trump supporters are violent - but nevermind inconvenient [url=http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b72_1478962882]truths

Clinton was for women's equality in pay - but nevermind this.

Seemingly the entire Democratic side was pressing Trump for about him "respecting" the outcome of the election - but nevermind [url=https://petitions.moveon.org/sign/abolish-the-electoral-6?source=homepage]this now that the Leftisits lost.

All the Left is, is hypocrisy and lies - all the way down to the bottom.

edit: broken link
Post edited November 16, 2016 by Martek
high rated
Martek: All the Left is, is hypocrisy and lies - all the way down to the bottom.
And yet here you are spewing the same hateful thing as you accuse your opponents of - Well done, sir! You really want a country running by idiocracy yourself... "What THEY do""?

Don't you realize that you're turning into a fundamentalist yourself?!?

Apropos projections, the best thing about the "American institution" is that it is often one sided, i.e. no nuances, and lacks a widespread curriculum to really understand and see themselves and the world around them. All you want see is red and blue, or black and white.

You constantly blame everything wrong and different to the opponents and demonize "they", and here "they" are apparently left-people. Tell me - are so called left-people an another race, apart from the correctly right, white American race, since you obviously distance your self from they? O_o

Every other site based in America is either left or right, according to many Americans. Forget Trump. Get back to school and learn about world history, philosophy, wisdom, and the tools involved in rhetoric and propaganda, maybe you wouldn't turn into a religious sect and firing up into a witch hunt!

And to think that someone actually accused ME of generalizing?

BTW: You seem to always close your eyes whenever it suits you, because that particularly site doesn't agree with your view of the world. Clearly you don't see the downfall of that...
Post edited November 16, 2016 by sanscript
low rated
Shadowstalker16: But utility is subjective and and while their vote may have had zero objective value, the feeling of having not chosen the big two might be of personal value / utility to them.
That'd be the case if people were perfectly logical. Time has a 1:1 correspondence with itself. If you're perfectly logical, whatever you're doing at a particular moment is what you think is best to do and it's literally impossible to be wrong. You could be acting on bad info, but since you hadn't decided to allocate resourced to triple-check, that wasn't wrong either.

But people don't work like that and the political process doesn't work like that and everyone should know that. If someone holds conflicting opinions, they're wrong on at least one count. A Bernie-or-Buster who supported Bernie based on his policies that Hillary didn't share should have known that Bernie couldn't have implemented the whole set if elected. If the voter actually was motivated by policy and not by wanting to take a selfie with the animatronic in the Hall of Presidents, they wasted their vote if they didn't vote Hillary. If a voter thought the outcome of the presidential vote would never affect them, voted straight ticket Harambe and didn't bother to learn that they'd also end up electing a mayor who'd ban weed in the municipality, that's a waste, too.

(In contrast, Russian elections are rigged as fuck, so in districts which had enough oversight to be unable to rig the total, people put their vote to good use by not showing up.)

(And on a related note, I hate fake math nerds who look down on lottery ticket buyers. If spending $10 a week doesn't hurt a person (it would hurt me - losing sucks!) but winning $100M is desirable (no shit), playing can be a perfectly rational decision.)
low rated
Martek: All the Left is, is hypocrisy and lies - all the way down to the bottom.
sanscript: And yet here you are spewing the same hateful thing as you accuse your opponents of - Well done, sir! You really want a country running by idiocracy yourself... "What THEY do""?

Apropos projections, the best thing about the "American institution" is that it is often one sided, i.e. no nuances, and lacks a widespread curriculum to really understand and see themselves and the world around them. All you want see is red and blue, or black and white.

You constantly blame everything wrong and different to the opponents and demonize "they", and here "they" are apparently left-people. Tell me - are so called left-people an another race, apart from the correctly right, white American race, since you obviously distance your self from they? O_o

Every other site based in America is either left or right, according to many Americans. Forget Trump. Get back to school and learn about world history, philosophy, wisdom, and the tools involved in rhetoric and propaganda, maybe you wouldn't turn into a religious sect and firing up into a witch hunt!

BTW: You seem to always close your eyes whenever it suits you, because that particularly site doesn't agree with your view of the world. Clearly you don't see the downfall of that...
TBH, your entire post looks misdirected at me when it was for someone else or to the whole thread in general.

So before I respond, I ask you to clear that up, please... We're you replying directly to me (as it looks), or was something different intended?
sanscript: And yet here you are spewing the same hateful thing as you accuse your opponents of - Well done, sir! You really want a country running by idiocracy yourself... "What THEY do""?

Martek: TBH, your entire post looks misdirected at me when it was for someone else or to the whole thread in general.

So before I respond, I ask you to clear that up, please... We're you replying directly to me (as it looks), or was something different intended?
Read the last part after BTW. XD.

EDIT:
Martek: What you are doing is what all Leftists do...
All the Left is, is hypocrisy and lies - all the way down to the bottom.
Also, it's were NOT we're. We're is short for WE ARE.
were rhymes with fur, we're rhymes with fear.
Post edited November 16, 2016 by sanscript
Martek: TBH, your entire post looks misdirected at me when it was for someone else or to the whole thread in general.

sanscript: Read the last part after BTW. XD.
Hmm, still not clear. Are you referring to my opinion of the NYT? Don't make me guess, please.

sanscript: Also, it's were NOT we're. We're is short for WE ARE.
You are correct - it was a typo. I make typos all the time. Clearly I'm an ignorant mofo that needs pedants to correct me. Thanks for pointing out the typo.
MAKE AMERICA GREEN AGAIN!
Strijkbout: MAKE AMERICA GREEN AGAIN!
MAKE AMERICA GREET AGAIN
GREED MAKES AMERICA AGAIN!
Post edited November 16, 2016 by Klumpen0815
low rated
vsr: Such disastrous situations like this "France is no longer France" is simply impossible here.
In the past i didn't understand his political views, why he distinguishes one nationality among others. Thought he is a nationalist. But now i do.
Russia has many good things other than that. For instance, they recently closed down many NGOs, international amnesty the biggest one among them! Here (in Europe), they (NGOs) rage unchecked and run things unchecked, with god knows what purpose and agenda. Also, if it is true, you even have a bounty placed on George Sorros, or so it is being said...

Here are the latest news down the grapevine: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-14/soros-and-liberal-mega-donors-plot-war-donald-trump

Those people are threats to the free world, to democracy, to nations, to people. They are part of the REAL NWO conspiratorial body and now, verified even, too (secret meetings, plots for action against democratically elected politician, shady operations that endanger law and order in sovereign nation, etc).

Maybe you can lend a hand to americans in their time of need, just like then with those revealing e-mails. Some people, even with all evidence before their eyes, still live in a parallel-universe or something.

Also, even if Obama is stepping down, he visits Brussels as we speak, so as to renew the lingering international measures against Russia, both for Ukraine and Syria crisis and is even seeking them amplified; degenerate warmonger elitist supremacist that he is on his orders and on a leash from his shady paymasters (since Sorros paid 300+ millions for Hilary campaign alone and Obama was publicly supporting her all this time, the equation is simple, really). Thankfully, all goes well and Donald calls back, or at least minimizes, those wrongful measures burdening you unjustly. Yellow European press even talks crap like Obama giving to Merkel the reigns of the "free world". Goebbels would be so proud of them! Propaganda level: "European press"!
Post edited November 17, 2016 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
Gnostic: “Regressive” want Trump voters to freak out because Trump is not as bigot, racist, homophobia, Islamphobia and whatever ist / bia as they think.

They cannot comprehend that Trump voters are not what they are accused of.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXOOcYsbPKk
KiNgBrAdLeY7: You are trying to make damaged, or even worse, BOUGHT people comprehend something, where and when they can't comprehend basic, simple, logical, normal things! "Every man can become a woman, there are no borders, there are no genders, kick patriarchy, beat up anyone who doesn't agree to the same crap 100%, then proceed to burning your own nation's flag, the one's who gave you freedom and rights to live in well today". You are talking to such "mentality" and IQ people. You are wasting good words, logic and arguments. You are referring to obsessed, obsessive, fascistic punks who think they own the world so they can trash it to the core at their heart's content and are entitled to destroy anything they don't like, just like that... As they themselves proclaim; "There is no turning back". You will have to either let them burn you, or give them psychological support and psychiatric therapy, like in the old days. You are letting insane asylum freaks, harmful to others besides themselves, run or to be precise THREATEN TO RUN your country as per their bottoms' whims, threaten your nation and democracy, everything it stands for and everything it has secured over generations past, to offer to its citizens, today. So as today, troubled and disturbed freaks can jeopardize all this and your own rights!

Good luck, i really feel for you. I hope they won't topple and overthrow any result, let alone law and order. Because, right after you, next potential victims of their "activism" are waiting in the line... This type of cancer spreads to all societies worldwide and indiscriminately, alas. "Some" people are pulling their strings masterfully, though, i have to give them that.
Regressive: Trump voters are dumb to vote for Trump because Trump is bigot, racist, homophobia, Islamphobia.

Trump prove them wrong.

Regressive: Hahaha Trump voters are dumb, Trump is not as bigot, racist, homophobia, Islamphobia as you think. Your leader has betrayed you. Are you crying now?

Why these people don't stop and think what they are saying.
low rated
"Wanted: Dead or Alive"! But, for GOOD reason!

Here's your man, ladies, gents and "others"!

http://yournewswire.com/george-soros-funds-anti-trump-riots/#grclink

Just read and realize. To know your demons and stuff. Paid thugs rough you up and wreck your shit up!

Just what the hell is "Open Society Foundations"? Just who the hell is "MoveOn.org"?
Post edited November 17, 2016 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
low rated
vsr: Such disastrous situations like this "France is no longer France" is simply impossible here.
In the past i didn't understand his political views, why he distinguishes one nationality among others. Thought he is a nationalist. But now i do.
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Russia has many good things other than that. For instance, they recently closed down many NGOs, international amnesty the biggest one among them! Here (in Europe), they (NGOs) rage unchecked and run things unchecked, with god knows what purpose and agenda. Also, if it is true, you even have a bounty placed on George Sorros, or so it is being said...

Here are the latest news down the grapevine: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-14/soros-and-liberal-mega-donors-plot-war-donald-trump
There are no official signs of a placed bounty for George Soros. And there are no official signs that Russian police wants to arrest him. Doubt that Soros is that stupid to leave clear signs of him being involved into something illegal. Maybe he will be interrogated on investigations of these NGOs, but nothing more. I doubt that he'll visit Russia again, he has nothing to gain here. His parasitic activity will continue in other countries.

KiNgBrAdLeY7: Those people are threats to the free world, to democracy, to nations, to people. They are part of the REAL NWO conspiratorial body and now, verified even, too (secret meetings, plots for action against democratically elected politician, shady operations that endanger law and order in sovereign nation, etc).
Indeed. NWO has set mass surveilance in USA to protect itself from people of USA.
Now police/FBI/CIA are capable of finding who is behind riots on streets, but they do nothing, Obama does nothing. When a pro-Trump activist gets maced for no reason, policeman stands still (this reminds me of Ukraine).
I like how NWO disguises theirs presence. They made sure that anyone mentioning "Bilderberg club", "Bohemian grove" (and others meeting places) will look like an idiot, advocate of conspiracy theory (Aliens! Masons! NWO! ZOMG!!!).

Per se such clubs, unions are not bad. Initially, masonry was for a good cause. Heck, maybe even today their's goal is the good cause, but if simple folks have a small amount of money in theirs pockets, if there are signs of global full-scale war, if society is splitted by racial/sexual/gender/economical/religious factors (divide and conquer!), if "enlightened" countries behave like savages on World Arena invading countries and killing democratically elected leaders, demanding democratically elected leader to go away, then definitely something goes wrong.

KiNgBrAdLeY7: Maybe you can lend a hand to americans in their time of need, just like then with those revealing e-mails. Some people, even with all evidence before their eyes, still live in a parallel-universe or something.
Whoever hacked her server, it was a good job! ;D
Wikileaks's work is indispensable. NWO hunts it's founder, Julian Assange, has put a phony accusation of a sexual assault. Everyone can put them (NWO's lackeys) to justice, to reveal theirs true face. Not only Russia. Everyone, like Edward Snowden did (man, he sacrificed a lot. He had a job for 20 000$ per month. He had family. Now he can't return, because he will be executed. He suffered for Americans.).

KiNgBrAdLeY7: Also, even if Obama is stepping down, he visits Brussels as we speak, so as to renew the lingering international measures against Russia, both for Ukraine and Syria crisis and is even seeking them amplified; degenerate warmonger elitist supremacist that he is on his orders and on a leash from his shady paymasters (since Sorros paid 300+ millions for Hilary campaign alone and Obama was publicly supporting her all this time, the equation is simple, really). Thankfully, all goes well and Donald calls back, or at least minimizes, those wrongful measures burdening you unjustly. Yellow European press even talks crap like Obama giving to Merkel the reigns of the "free world". Goebbels would be so proud of them! Propaganda level: "European press"!
Barry is doing his best. :D
I think that real problem is not 1%, but 0.0000001% - the ultra-rich clan-families, Top of the pyramide, Kings without crowns, who control politics, who built this ugly "pyramide". Let's see if these goblins will find a common ground with Trump. I hope they won't.
Potzato: MAKE AMERICA GREET AGAIN
MAKE AMERICA GRATE AGAIN
low rated
Shadowstalker16: But utility is subjective and and while their vote may have had zero objective value, the feeling of having not chosen the big two might be of personal value / utility to them.
Starmaker: That'd be the case if people were perfectly logical. Time has a 1:1 correspondence with itself. If you're perfectly logical, whatever you're doing at a particular moment is what you think is best to do and it's literally impossible to be wrong. You could be acting on bad info, but since you hadn't decided to allocate resourced to triple-check, that wasn't wrong either.

But people don't work like that and the political process doesn't work like that and everyone should know that. If someone holds conflicting opinions, they're wrong on at least one count. A Bernie-or-Buster who supported Bernie based on his policies that Hillary didn't share should have known that Bernie couldn't have implemented the whole set if elected. If the voter actually was motivated by policy and not by wanting to take a selfie with the animatronic in the Hall of Presidents, they wasted their vote if they didn't vote Hillary. If a voter thought the outcome of the presidential vote would never affect them, voted straight ticket Harambe and didn't bother to learn that they'd also end up electing a mayor who'd ban weed in the municipality, that's a waste, too.

(In contrast, Russian elections are rigged as fuck, so in districts which had enough oversight to be unable to rig the total, people put their vote to good use by not showing up.)

(And on a related note, I hate fake math nerds who look down on lottery ticket buyers. If spending $10 a week doesn't hurt a person (it would hurt me - losing sucks!) but winning $100M is desirable (no shit), playing can be a perfectly rational decision.)
If they got what they wanted, it might be of utility to them though. I understand what you said about people not being perfectly logical when it comes to politics and it is sad that most people don't even think half as much before voting.