It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Gnostic: America need all the luck it can get for its future.
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Or even better, it needs "LACK" instead, of dangerous individuals/elements who jeopardize democracy itself and threaten civilians, innocents and property that isn't theirs to break or burn, in the name of "democracy"...

The land of freedom and democracy, is endangered by the very same people who say they work to get freedom/rights and proclaim themselves democrats, while calling anyone else having different views/opinions a "fascist". Oh, the irony...
No, America needs a lack of people who would vote for an accused sexual predator who also happens to be racist, among other problems.
Not worth getting involved. Nvm.
Post edited November 16, 2016 by user deleted
Thank you media for creating such a false narrative that we have ingorant people rioting accross the country (although much of that is paid for and organized by Soros and his sinister ilk). It's so bad, just look at the people posting on this forum. Amazing when people are more upset over someone who said some crass thing or wasn't completely PC vs. a career criminal that has a history of using and abusing her govt positions for personal gain. It boggles the mind.
low rated
SirPrimalform: Sorry, one can only do so much arguing on these matters before fatigue sets in. You come across as a waste of my time and energy.
You have no energy, to say nothing of a leg to stand on. Not that I'm complaining, as that's the perfect frame of mind for someone who peddles such blatant, malicious and mendacious nonsense, and then incoherently recoils after being called out on it.

dtgreene: No, America needs a lack of people who would vote for an accused sexual predator who also happens to be racist, among other problems.
I agree. Thankfully, Bill Clinton and Barack Obama are already relegated to the past, now.
dtgreene: No, America needs a lack of people who would vote for an accused sexual predator who also happens to be racist, among other problems.
pearnon: I agree. Thankfully, Bill Clinton and Barack Obama are already relegated to the past, now.
You would need to link a source for Obama because his sexual accusation is not as well known as Clinton.
low rated
Gnostic: You would need to link a source for Obama because his sexual accusation is not as well known as Clinton.
I meant the "racist" bit. Facetiously, of course, but with more of a leg to stand up on than those who accuse Trump of same.
low rated
Trilarion: snip
Mr. Trump said:
I wouldn't go to France. Because <span class="bold">France is no longer France</span>.
Think about it. Wasn't a surprise to me. I knew this long before he openly said it. Everyone knew.
What an honest man. No match for current US/EU hypocritical administrations.

Maybe in 2036 people will say: "I wouldn't go to Germany. Because Germany is no longer Germany". And all of you will be fleeing to Canada.
"French Canadians", "German Canadians", lol.

In Russia we have a politician, who shares political of views of Donald J. Trump. Vladimir Zhirinovsky is his name. Basically it is Russian Trump. Here is his message to crooked Hillary Clinton.
He believes that the Russians (largest nationality of all nationalities in Russia) are the backbone of Russia. And theirs purpose is to rally other nations Russia. All nationalities in Russia understand Russian language, Russian history and Russian culture. Such disastrous situations like this "France is no longer France" is simply impossible here.
In the past i didn't understand his political views, why he distinguishes one nationality among others. Thought he is a nationalist. But now i do.
“Regressive” want Trump voters to freak out because Trump is not as bigot, racist, homophobia, Islamphobia and whatever ist / bia as they think.

They cannot comprehend that Trump voters are not what they are accused of.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXOOcYsbPKk
low rated
Gnostic: “Regressive” want Trump voters to freak out because Trump is not as bigot, racist, homophobia, Islamphobia and whatever ist / bia as they think.

They cannot comprehend that Trump voters are not what they are accused of.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXOOcYsbPKk
You are trying to make damaged, or even worse, BOUGHT people comprehend something, where and when they can't comprehend basic, simple, logical, normal things! "Every man can become a woman, there are no borders, there are no genders, kick patriarchy, beat up anyone who doesn't agree to the same crap 100%, then proceed to burning your own nation's flag, the one's who gave you freedom and rights to live in well today". You are talking to such "mentality" and IQ people. You are wasting good words, logic and arguments. You are referring to obsessed, obsessive, fascistic punks who think they own the world so they can trash it to the core at their heart's content and are entitled to destroy anything they don't like, just like that... As they themselves proclaim; "There is no turning back". You will have to either let them burn you, or give them psychological support and psychiatric therapy, like in the old days. You are letting insane asylum freaks, harmful to others besides themselves, run or to be precise THREATEN TO RUN your country as per their bottoms' whims, threaten your nation and democracy, everything it stands for and everything it has secured over generations past, to offer to its citizens, today. So as today, troubled and disturbed freaks can jeopardize all this and your own rights!

Good luck, i really feel for you. I hope they won't topple and overthrow any result, let alone law and order. Because, right after you, next potential victims of their "activism" are waiting in the line... This type of cancer spreads to all societies worldwide and indiscriminately, alas. "Some" people are pulling their strings masterfully, though, i have to give them that.
Post edited November 16, 2016 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
low rated
White Light
Mission classified
Neural Probe
Map your mind target
Run the maze my loyal pet
Recall your orders and the rest forget
You are close
So close to the perfect crime
A human bullet in a chambered mind
An appetite for profanity
Everything you were made to be

Fracturing the pristine mind
Crack the shell and reach inside
Manipulating all we find to do or die

Conflict borne of man-machines
Solidifies our chosen scheme
It's so much more than what it seems behind your eyes

White Light
Falling Star
The you you knew is now the slave you are dancing
To a dirge that sings within
A waltz of damage just beneath the skin
Rhythmic death
Death tapped out by your puppet toes
Another current in the undertow
Below the waves we weave the curse
To drown the world, choke the earth

Assembling the fractured mind
Puzzle equals suicide
Create the killer from inside
Some dreams must die
Slaughtering ability
Bred in you through trickery
Surrender blindly, slake our greed
And stain the skies

Dominate - Until we hear their cries
Dominate - While they believe our lies
Dominate - Salt and twist the knife
Dominate - Until the wound is ripe

Above theocracy we reign
Sharing death, bearing pain
In god's name all the heretics must die

Behind Democracy we rule
And Communists we use as tools
All the world's devoted to our crime
And still they trust their minds?

Above theocracy we reign
Sharing death, bearing pain
In god's name all the heretics must die

Behind Democracy we rule
And Communists we use as tools
All the world's devoted to our crime
low rated
Blast my mouth for talking about pulling strings! Fresh from the news, enjoy! You 'll need much, much luck to prevent the worst from knocking on your door...

http://usherald.com/sick-video-george-soros-exposes-evil-plan-wage-war-trump-america/

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-14/soros-and-liberal-mega-donors-plot-war-donald-trump

Best wishes and hang in there. Stand strong.
Post edited November 16, 2016 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
low rated
Shadowstalker16: Can votes be ''wasted'' in the first place? Do they not exist to allow the person to vote for who they want and hence, if a person votes for who they want, isn't that vote successful?
This actually circles back to the concept of utility. You should be voting (as well as doing everything else) to maximize utility. Voting is generally thought to be a political tool, not entertainment. (I mean, you could classify literally everything as entertainment, but then the notions of utility and waste fly out of the window.)

So in a FPTP system with two major parties, if a third-party candidate is unelectable, voting third party is wasting your vote -- unless the show of support for the third-party candidate has more political utility than the policy difference between the main two (much like smashing an iphone with a sledgehammer is generally thought to be a waste of an iphone, unless you youtube it and get $20k in ad revenue).

In the recent US elections, Bernie or Busters wasted their votes if they wrote in Bernie, and all 11'000 (stick a fork in the US) Harambe voters wasted their votes because a dead gorilla doesn't have a political platform, but Herbal Tea party voters did not: they correctly deduced that both Clinton and Trump would keep microwaving their gluten-free free-range grass-fed brains with wifi and voted against that.
Starmaker: In the recent US elections, Bernie or Busters wasted their votes if they wrote in Bernie, and all 11'000 (stick a fork in the US) Harambe voters wasted their votes because a dead gorilla doesn't have a political platform, but Herbal Tea party voters did not: they correctly deduced that both Clinton and Trump would keep microwaving their gluten-free free-range grass-fed brains with wifi and voted against that.
While I agree with the general faults you described in a FPTP system, I have to defend the Harambe voters here.

If you went to the polls for a reason other than voting for president, like voting for your state's congressional or senate seat or, and let's be realistic here, voting for the legalization of Marijuana, why would they leave the presidential entry blank?

Wasting your vote presupposes that one outcome, even if not desired, it's at least preferable to the alternatives, but if you consider voting for any of the available candidates to be equally against your personal interest, the only choices you have left are to vote for no one or write in someone. In that case voting for Harambe is objectively better than abstaining, because while one is equivalent to staying mute, the other at least sends a message, even if that message is merely one of disdain for the current system and political climate.
Shadowstalker16: Can votes be ''wasted'' in the first place? Do they not exist to allow the person to vote for who they want and hence, if a person votes for who they want, isn't that vote successful?
Starmaker: This actually circles back to the concept of utility. You should be voting (as well as doing everything else) to maximize utility. Voting is generally thought to be a political tool, not entertainment. (I mean, you could classify literally everything as entertainment, but then the notions of utility and waste fly out of the window.)

So in a FPTP system with two major parties, if a third-party candidate is unelectable, voting third party is wasting your vote -- unless the show of support for the third-party candidate has more political utility than the policy difference between the main two (much like smashing an iphone with a sledgehammer is generally thought to be a waste of an iphone, unless you youtube it and get $20k in ad revenue).

In the recent US elections, Bernie or Busters wasted their votes if they wrote in Bernie, and all 11'000 (stick a fork in the US) Harambe voters wasted their votes because a dead gorilla doesn't have a political platform, but Herbal Tea party voters did not: they correctly deduced that both Clinton and Trump would keep microwaving their gluten-free free-range grass-fed brains with wifi and voted against that.
But utility is subjective and and while their vote may have had zero objective value, the feeling of having not chosen the big two might be of personal value / utility to them.
Lin545: ... This article is written without direct source and with deductive fallacy all over it. ...
Martek: ... You have NOT provided a source - only a printed allegation.
I really could live with all of us discussing on a very high level of sophistication with carefully weighted arguments and long lists of double checked references. Unfortunately we would have to throw away around 99% of the posts before.

But I really don't like these double standards. Most people here you two included do not provide direct sources for anything they claim but still if you read something that you don't like then you demand (in big bold letters) meticulous proof of it, or it didn't happen. Do you see the imbalance?