It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

pearnon:
What part of "PISS OFF" did you fail to understand?
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Policemen in the states aren't trigger happy without reasons. Probably.
Somebody has a functioning brain.
low rated
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Policemen in the states aren't trigger happy without reasons. Probably.
Dismember77777: Somebody has a functioning brain.
Aww see you are already on the path to negative rep welcome to the club.

Careful morals are not welcome thing around these parts ...
Most of the scum around here is EU so lack morals and think rapefuee is good thing...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCtY1o48yuA
Dismember77777: Somebody has a functioning brain.
Regals: Aww see you are already on the path to negative rep welcome to the club.

Careful morals are not welcome thing around these parts ...
Most of the scum around here is EU so lack morals and think rapefuee is good thing...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCtY1o48yuA
http://thoughtprison-pc.blogspot.co.uk/
It's getting worse. Now it's riot and something akin wartime hostilities. Portland burns, from SOCIETY'S CANCER, DEVOLVED HUMANOIDS and BRAIN/GENES DAMAGED, TWISTED MUTANTS! The TRASH who always play victim, evoke DEMOCRACY, EQUALITY, "SAME RIGHTS", TOLERANCE... Now they unmask themselves, as ENEMIES OF DEMOCRACY, CANCER TO THE STATE, VANDALS OF INNOCENT PEOPLE'S PROPERTY!

Those people perceive "equality" as their own plaything, a game of DOMINANCE to which they hallucinate of being entitled to and for years now, strive to impose it on others! When they don't have it their own way peacefully and legally, then happens exactly this!

http://www.iefimerida.gr/news/300563/viaia-epeisodia-sto-portlant-se-diadilosi-kata-toy-tramp-eikones-vinteo

Notice the shitflags in the pics! Poor "victims" that nobody understands, helps, respects or treats the same, ever nagging, every crying, ever fighting the "system", "injustice", unicorns and shit! Here are your FASCISTS, good people, TRAITORS to the state, OFFENDERS to DEMOCRACY which they neither understand or accept, wild and savage, sick people, ridden with various crisis, identity's being the least bit of them! Leftists and anarchists, other scum, use them, lead them, in an attempt to violate the law, usurp, blackmail or even worse, reverse the rule of majority and jeopardize all hard earned rights and freedoms, that somehow, even today, miraculously still exist!

Those are the real SHITSTAINS who POLLUTE the forum and the free air we all breathe, your *real* RESIDENT NAZIS who BURN anything that doesn't exist to pamper and serve them, the cancer to society that "TOLERANCE" helped grow to such sad, pathetic proportions and dangerous extent!

In other circumstances, they would be in the line for the needle; now, being the "holy cow" of the NWO and its globalization agents that they are, no one dares touch them. "LIVE AND LET LIVE", those clowns had the audacity to suggest and proclaim! Now, watch the filth sewage of society in action, in all their "equal rights" glory! Ah, the days i lived to see...
Post edited November 11, 2016 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
low rated
pearnon:
Ariod: What part of "PISS OFF" did you fail to understand?
The one where you were attempting to make a cogent point amidst your foot-stomping strop as you were being taken to school. But you're clearly still too raw and emotional for it, so I'll cut you some slack.

TStael: Accepting the result is not the same as accepting any fouk u niggas, though! Your flippant argument ingnores the bigoted emboldenment.
Bigoted emboldenment? Indeed.

zeogold: My official stance on the matter is that we should be less sad about who got elected and more wondering about how either of these two clowns even got this far over so many other, better potential candidates.
I'm definitely with you on the introspection bit, seeing as it's sorely lacking on the losing side and the ones who propped it up - with a few notable exceptions - but fence-sitting 20/20 hindsight won't really help anyone, and will only further blind you to what actually transpired.
Ariod: What part of "PISS OFF" did you fail to understand?
pearnon: The one where you were attempting to make a cogent point amidst your foot-stomping strop as you were being taken to school. But you're clearly still too raw and emotional for it, so I'll cut you some slack.
Hmm well being that this is the first sentence you've written that I actually read since halfway down your first massive page of moronic ravings... well not so much on all that.

Better cut yourself some slack first. Your brain's clearly not getting enough oxygen...
SirPrimalform: I'm sorry, but I still disagree. Trump being in power is scary, the fact that people wanted to put him there is scarier still considering what we already know about him. It's not about what Trump might do, it's what it says about America that they are ok with putting him there.
jamotide: No scarier than Clinton. Don't let yourself get manipulated by the media hype. Trump is just another status quo candidate like Obummer. And they both love Hillary, Trump praised her alot in the last elections.
Say what you will, but Trump has just given a shitton of courage to all the racists: https://medium.com/@seanokane/day-1-in-trumps-america-9e4d58381001#.m8zz1km4m

This is exactly the kind of shit that went up massively after the referendum here, because the racists interpreted the outcome as 52% of the population agreeing with their views.This is what Trump winning is doing. As I said before, I never regarded Hillary as a good option, but I bet we wouldn't be seeing as much of this: https://medium.com/@seanokane/day-1-in-trumps-america-9e4d58381001#.m8zz1km4m
low rated
jamotide: No scarier than Clinton. Don't let yourself get manipulated by the media hype. Trump is just another status quo candidate like Obummer. And they both love Hillary, Trump praised her alot in the last elections.
SirPrimalform: Say what you will, but Trump has just given a shitton of courage to all the racists: https://medium.com/@seanokane/day-1-in-trumps-america-9e4d58381001#.m8zz1km4m

This is exactly the kind of shit that went up massively after the referendum here, because the racists interpreted the outcome as 52% of the population agreeing with their views.This is what Trump winning is doing. As I said before, I never regarded Hillary as a good option, but I bet we wouldn't be seeing as much of this: https://medium.com/@seanokane/day-1-in-trumps-america-9e4d58381001#.m8zz1km4m
Love how people can't figure out why ethic/racial groups become radical when they are endlessly attacked via the media or what have you. Thought you people were all "educated"
TStael: You said, word for word:

"I never intend to speak ill of those who are developmentally challenged etc. Trust me, I feel like smashing someone's face in when they use that 'autistic' bullshit."

If you told me you'd like my face smashed in, I'd not mind that much - but you seem to assume that you can diagnose autism sufferes more truly, or critically - than actual health care professionals. On those others with "bullshit" will get their faces "smashed in".
I think Bush jr. was a funny President. I always had a good laugh when he tried to read books upside down, got his watch stolen while shaking hands, or tried not to get hit by flying shoes. When Obama took over, US politics became kinda boring. Donald Trump has the potential to make America funny again! I think he'll be even funnier than Bush could ever be :thumbs_up:

Thanks, TSteal, for filling the gap between Bush and Trump with your posts. They kept me smiling during the last 8 years.
low rated
SirPrimalform: Say what you will, but Trump has just given a shitton of courage to all the racists: https://medium.com/@seanokane/day-1-in-trumps-america-9e4d58381001#.m8zz1km4m

Damn you are stupid.
real.geizterfahr: I think Bush jr. was a funny President. I always had a good laugh when he tried to read books upside down,
HEHE that was funny wasn't it.
low rated
infinite9: My mouth has an everlasting orgasm.
richlind33: Your brain, however, has spongiform encephalopathy.
Oh you are quite mad, aren't you?
low rated
You're absolutely right. Trump's America has given courage to racists, what with all those peaceful, tolerant calls to kill white people, assassinate Trump and cause mayhem. And those tolerant, clearly colorblind reporters blaming, projecting and trying to shame white women and white people in general. To say nothing of those orderly, law-abiding citizens who took it upon themselves to assault people who voted Trump, in the streets, in schools, etc.

Yes, Trump's America really emboldened the racists, no doubt about it. Only not the kind of racists you were gleefully hoping for to vindicate your twisted worldview, in which you give credence to graffiti that anyone could have painted, and link to an article that already says at least one of those claims was fabricated, all the while obliviously ignoring what is actually happening outside your window, or mendaciously trying to sweep it under the rug in hopes nobody notices. For your sake and the good of intellectual honesty, I really hope your case is the former.
Ariod: Hmm well being that this is the first sentence you've written that I actually read since halfway down your first massive page of moronic ravings...
I expected nothing less. Your petulant, emotional tantrums were and remain the clearest indicator of someone who can't master their emotions in the face of adversity, is not used to having their bubble burst and their worldview challenged, and will rather indulge in fantasy instead of introspection - or, failing that, incoherently roil and rage like a wounded animal, which only bespeaks the wafer-thin fragility of your position.
Post edited November 11, 2016 by pearnon
low rated
Funny thread:)