It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Cenotaph77777: The majority of the morons (including you) here should have been the victims.
morolf: You should be ashamed of yourself for writing something like this. Wishing violent death on people you disagree with, that's just uncivilized.
Relax, come tomorrow this thread is gone and he's probably looking at some time off from here.

IN FACT, I'm betting he has been kicked before. New account, old member.
Post edited April 09, 2017 by tinyE
morolf: You should be ashamed of yourself for writing something like this. Wishing violent death on people you disagree with, that's just uncivilized.
tinyE: Relax, come tomorrow this thread is gone and he's probably looking at some time off from here.

I disagree with you about a lot and think you're sometimes overreacting...but then I see someone like this "Cenotaph" guy who wishes death on people just for voicing a different opinion...yeah, this place definitely needs moderation for something like this. Nobody needs that, it just creates a toxic atmosphere.
tinyE: Relax, come tomorrow this thread is gone and he's probably looking at some time off from here.

morolf: I disagree with you about a lot and think you're sometimes overreacting...but then I see someone like this "Cenotaph" guy who wishes death on people just for voicing a different opinion...yeah, this place definitely needs moderation for something like this. Nobody needs that, it just creates a toxic atmosphere.
I'm not overacting, and I really don't care. :P I have other places I can hang out where I never see this crap. I'm only going by what has been posted by GOG.

Fables came in on Friday and told everyone in here to cool off a little else face a thread closure

Everything has since only gotten worse.
morolf: I disagree with you about a lot and think you're sometimes overreacting...but then I see someone like this "Cenotaph" guy who wishes death on people just for voicing a different opinion...yeah, this place definitely needs moderation for something like this. Nobody needs that, it just creates a toxic atmosphere.
tinyE: I'm not overacting, and I really don't care. :P I have other places I can hang out where I never see this crap. I'm only going by what has been posted by GOG.

Fables came in on Friday and told everyone in here to cool off a little else face a thread closure

It didn't seem that bad on the whole to me...I think it should be possible to discuss controversial topics without it getting personal, and a lot of the people here are perfectly able to do that imo.
It's just that somehow unfortunately some violent net Nazi or some other troll turns up and ruins it for everyone else.
low rated
tinyE: I'm not overacting, and I really don't care. :P I have other places I can hang out where I never see this crap. I'm only going by what has been posted by GOG.

morolf: It didn't seem that bad on the whole to me...I think it should be possible to discuss controversial topics without it getting personal, and a lot of the people here are perfectly able to do that imo.
It's just that somehow unfortunately some violent net Nazi or some other troll turns up and ruins it for everyone else.
So anybody you dont like is a nazi or a troll?
morolf: It didn't seem that bad on the whole to me...I think it should be possible to discuss controversial topics without it getting personal, and a lot of the people here are perfectly able to do that imo.
Years_of_Chaos: So anybody you dont like is a nazi or a troll?
No, but people who wish for people they disagree with to be crushed by a truck, are definitely well into net Nazi/troll territory.
low rated
Years_of_Chaos: So anybody you dont like is a nazi or a troll?
morolf: No, but people who wish for people they disagree with to be crushed by a truck, are definitely well into net Nazi/troll territory.
Just those who defend what allows these attacks to happen in the first place. "diversity, mass immigration, etc"
morolf: No, but people who wish for people they disagree with to be crushed by a truck, are definitely well into net Nazi/troll territory.
Cenotaph77777: Just those who defend what allows these attacks to happen in the first place. "diversity, mass immigration, etc"
I can't see who did this in the thread...it was mostly about Syria anyway, not about the attack in Stockholm.
And even if someone argued in favour of multiculturalism, wishing violent death on others is still not ok. You're certainly not going to persuade anyone to consider your views by such a statement, it just makes you look like an unpleasant extremist inclined to violence.
It pains me to say, believe me it pains me :P. but I agree with morolf.

I am hugely in favor of multiculturalism but when you make a post like that you lose all credibility you have.

I don't care if you are arguing in favor of cute baby animals, you start making threats and you lose the argument.

And yes I know this because I've been there and done that.
low rated
tinyE: It pains me to say, believe me it pains me :P. but I agree with morolf.

I am hugely in favor of multiculturalism but when you make a post like that you lose all credibility you have.

I don't care if you are arguing in favor of cute baby animals, you start making threats and you lose the argument.

What "good" has multiculturalism brought to anybody but conflict? and its a form of surpremacy.
low rated
tinyE: I am hugely in favor of multiculturalism but when you make a post like that you lose all credibility you have.
really? and why should anyone care what you're in favor for! who you think you are some politician? you thinking to write a book or something about your beliefs? get real - you just a tired old troll on a small forum where nobody gives / receives any f's

Years_of_Chaos: What "good" has multiculturalism brought to anybody but conflict? and its a form of surpremacy.
are you new on this forum? i didn't see you often. i could give you a little advice - stop talking to tinye, that's never going to solve anything. troll him if you like but don't expect any philosophy from him / it
Post edited April 09, 2017 by ciomalau
dudalb: The thread is just more evidence why any "geek" website, be it games, movies, comics ore whatever...are the worst place on the internet to discuss politics. All the worse aspects of fandom appear and are multiplied.
zeogold: Don't worry, we get just as vicious over video game opinions, too.
I don't mind people behaiving stupidcly over video game, but do about something as serious as this topic.

Years_of_Chaos: What "good" has multiculturalism brought to anybody but conflict? and its a form of surpremacy.
Funny,I think the same way about blind Nationalism....
Post edited April 09, 2017 by dudalb
dudalb: I don't mind people behaiving stupidcly over video game, but do about something as serious as this topic.
dudalb: Funny,I think the same way about blind Nationalism....
What do you mean by "blind nationalism"?
dudalb: I don't mind people behaiving stupidcly over video game, but do about something as serious as this topic.
dudalb: Funny,I think the same way about blind Nationalism....
this topic has no place in this forum, not when it's being conducted like this.

as for ToC just ignore him. He his here to pick a fight with anyone and everyone.

He's just mad because his parents decreased his allowance last week because he got a 'D' on his Algebra test.
Cenotaph77777: Just those who defend what allows these attacks to happen in the first place. "diversity, mass immigration, etc"
This is all very confusing now, as I am actually more leaning towards tighter immigration control (especially with asylum seekers travelling through the Europe).

At the same time though, I don't want to associate myself with true nutcases, so I guess that's where the rub is. Oh well.