It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

vsr: Been googling and stumbled upon an interesting opinion on what's going on in Syria and why (not recent event):

OK.. why is there a war in Syria? Do you know why? Putin supplies all natural gas to Europe. Qatar has trillions of cubic feet of liquified natural gas and no market. They want to run a pipeline from Qatar, through Saudi Arabia, through Jordan and SYRIA, to Europe. Assad wouldn’t do it because he is allied with Russia. So the US, Israel, and other “allies” create ISIL/ISIS, to produce a fake civil war to oust Assad. What we call in this nation regime change… Hundreds of billions of dollars would be lost by Russia.
vsr: Does make sense.

PS:
List of countries by natural gas proven reserves
Bah just read "Imperial life in the Emerald city" Americans were just incompetents in their management of "liberated" Irak, no wonders it became a cradle for new terrorists, its not a conspiracy its just plain stupidity.
Tarm: it makes nice drama. :)
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Nice drama? Say, we have common interests! Since you mentioned "nice drama", how is Swedistan doing lately? How much longer the first part of the word is going to remain Swed for, like?
Don't worry about us we're resilient. Thanks for caring anyway. :)
low rated
Tarm: Don't worry about us we're resilient. Thanks for caring anyway. :)
Glad to hear that. I already got wind of the two subhumans apprehended for the very recent terrorist strike in Stockholm. Since you don't worry about yourselves, at least foreigners do, for your sake; or to be precise, in your stead. One of them was known to authorities, though, what are you doing, leaving dangerous trash wandering about unchecked?
Post edited April 08, 2017 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
vsr: Been googling and stumbled upon an interesting opinion on what's going on in Syria and why (not recent event):

Does make sense.

PS:
Erpy: So the civil war and ISIS are fake, huh? All a big conspiracy carefully constructed by the west to stick it to Putin?

Thanks, I needed a good laugh.
You probably thought the "revolution" in the Ukraine was legit, too, right Erpy? lol

OK.. why is there a war in Syria? Do you know why? Putin supplies all natural gas to Europe. Qatar has trillions of cubic feet of liquified natural gas and no market. They want to run a pipeline from Qatar, through Saudi Arabia, through Jordan and SYRIA, to Europe. Assad wouldn’t do it because he is allied with Russia. So the US, Israel, and other “allies” create ISIL/ISIS, to produce a fake civil war to oust Assad. What we call in this nation regime change… Hundreds of billions of dollars would be lost by Russia.
vsr: Does make sense.

PS:
I think that's just a conspiracy theory. The reality is Syria probably was always going to blow up in some way, its population increased massively in the 1980s and 1990s, and there aren't any good opportunities for many young people. And though I regard the rule of the Assad clan as probably the lesser evil right now, it is an oppressive dictatorship with a clear sectarian basis...many in the Sunni majority obviously would like to throw off the rule of the Alawite minority (whom they regard as heretics anyway). What happened since 2011 isn't without precedent, remember, the elder Assad had the city of Hama flattened in the early 1980s with thousands killed when the Muslim brotherhood staged an uprising there.
I'd agree that the US, Britain and France and probably Israel as well would like to see regime change in Syria for various reasons (as would Turkey and the Gulf states)...but the conflict in Syria/Iraq is homegrown to a large degree (though without foreign meddling it probably wouldn't have lasted as long).

Erpy: I'm not seeing this as a full blown declaration of war, btw, despite the hyperbole. This was intended as a slap on the wrist to Assad for abusing the semi-endorsement he got a few days ago and unless the Syrian regime breaks out the nerve agents again, Trump may very well intend to leave it at this. Of course, in complex situation like Syria, every action has consequences, so even if Trump wanted this to be a one-time only action, reality may dictate otherwise.
I hope you're right. The problem is there are influential networks in US media and politics who are clearly agitating for full regime change in Syria, and I'm not sure Trump is clever and resourceful enough to resist that pressure.
Post edited April 08, 2017 by morolf

Does make sense.

PS:
morolf: I think that's just a conspiracy theory. The reality is Syria probably was always going to blow up in some way, its population increased massively in the 1980s and 1990s, and there aren't any good opportunities for many young people. And though I regard the rule of the Assad clan as probably the lesser evil right now, it is an oppressive dictatorship with a clear sectarian basis...many in the Sunni majority obviously would like to throw off the rule of the Alawite minority (whom they regard as heretics anyway). What happened since 2011 isn't without precedent, remember, the elder Assad had the city of Hama flattened in the early 1980s with thousands killed when the Muslim brotherhood staged an uprising there.
I'd agree that the US, Britain and France and probably Israel as well would like to see regime change in Syria for various reasons (as would Turkey and the Gulf states)...but the conflict in Syria/Iraq is homegrown to a large degree (though without foreign meddling it probably wouldn't have lasted as long).

Erpy: I'm not seeing this as a full blown declaration of war, btw, despite the hyperbole. This was intended as a slap on the wrist to Assad for abusing the semi-endorsement he got a few days ago and unless the Syrian regime breaks out the nerve agents again, Trump may very well intend to leave it at this. Of course, in complex situation like Syria, every action has consequences, so even if Trump wanted this to be a one-time only action, reality may dictate otherwise.
morolf: I hope you're right. The problem is there are influential networks in US media and politics who are clearly agitating for full regime change in Syria, and I'm not sure Trump is clever and resourceful enough to resist that pressure.
all media leans to one side even snopes got caught helping a side you cant really check on something with snopes to see if it's true or not if it leans a certain way http://dailycaller.com/2016/06/17/fact-checking-snopes-websites-political-fact-checker-is-just-a-failed-liberal-blogger/

really hard to trust anyone these days because if the snopes is right then this article is a lie but if this article is true then snopes is lying so you can really check with snopes because they could be giving out false info. so people will have to dig deeper like they did before snopes was a thing
KiNgBrAdLeY7: ...
You are not a very good agitator, but you are funny in your own way, I give you that.

OK.. why is there a war in Syria? Do you know why?
vsr:
Yes. A couple of Syrian teenagers wrote anti-al-Assad graffitis on some walls, they got caught and al-Assad's regime violently tortured them. Syrians got angry about that, and it kinda escalated from there.

Of course there are lots of insane conspiracy theories too like those tortured Syrian teenagers were actually CIA agents from America etc...
Post edited April 09, 2017 by timppu
low rated
timppu: 1) You are not a very good agitator

2) but you are funny in your own way, I give you that.
1) I am no agitator, terrorist, or cultist who follows a religion of rape and murder.

2) If you find funny the deaths of all those people in Sweden that i mentioned above and their cannibal a$$ kin even throwing stones at the policemen conducting the investigation, then i would advice you to visit a psychologist, something doesn't work right inside there somewhere...

P.S.

Condolensces to the Swedish people for the new toll of "multiculturalism" and "assimilation-daydream"; in lives. And don't forget, Trump is mad and a nazi! Love not hate murderers! Yeah, keep sullying the victims' memories and defiling their wrongfully lost lives, just like that! Those be my boys, "progressives", "democrats" and naggots; all hypocritic, hateful freaks together, hand in hand.
Post edited April 09, 2017 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
low rated
why i can't post here what's going on! i just wanted to say RIP timppu because he got owned so hard by King Bradley
KiNgBrAdLeY7: 2) If you find funny the deaths of all those people in Sweden
No I don't find anything funny with that. I said I find you funny, even if you were not among the attack victims.

If Hitler had been as poor agitator as you, we would probably still be waiting for WWII.
Post edited April 09, 2017 by timppu
low rated
KiNgBrAdLeY7: 2) If you find funny the deaths of all those people in Sweden
timppu: No I don't find anything funny with that. I said I find you funny, even if you were not among the attack victims.

If Hitler had been as poor agitator as you, we would probably still be waiting for WWII.
The majority of the morons (including you) here should have been the victims.
i hate weekends :P
Tarm: Don't worry about us we're resilient. Thanks for caring anyway. :)
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Glad to hear that. I already got wind of the two subhumans apprehended for the very recent terrorist strike in Stockholm. Since you don't worry about yourselves, at least foreigners do, for your sake; or to be precise, in your stead. One of them was known to authorities, though, what are you doing, leaving dangerous trash wandering about unchecked?
How else will they feel good about themselves? They need subhuman garbage to take care of.
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Glad to hear that. I already got wind of the two subhumans apprehended for the very recent terrorist strike in Stockholm. Since you don't worry about yourselves, at least foreigners do, for your sake; or to be precise, in your stead. One of them was known to authorities, though, what are you doing, leaving dangerous trash wandering about unchecked?
Cenotaph77777: How else will they feel good about themselves? They need subhuman garbage to take care of.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjM2oHtPDdE
timppu: No I don't find anything funny with that. I said I find you funny, even if you were not among the attack victims.

Cenotaph77777: The majority of the morons (including you) here should have been the victims.
You should be ashamed of yourself for writing something like this. Wishing violent death on people you disagree with, that's just uncivilized.