It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Everyone at GOG believes in a 'gamers-first’ approach. It means that every part of our store is designed with gamers in mind and your purchase safety and satisfaction come first for us. The latest update to our voluntary Refund Policy adds another piece to this customer-friendly experience. And it all sums up in one sentence: starting now, you can get a full refund up to 30 days after purchasing a product, even if you downloaded, launched, and played it. That's it.

It’s important for us to say that this update is possible thanks to your respect for all the time and hard work put into creating the games you buy on GOG.COM and playing by the rules. We're grateful for that and encourage you to continue to do so.

For more details on how the change works, please check this FAQ article.
Carradice: From personal experience: The one time when I had to ask for a refund, when, by mistake, I purchased, at the same time, both a bundle for all the content of a game and a DLC that was already included (the interface allowed for that, the game was Pillars of Eternity), the process was very fast, customer service was very kind. It could not have been better.
when was that? because lately, lots of people are complaining about how difficult to get any kind of customer service.
low rated
Carradice: From personal experience: The one time when I had to ask for a refund, when, by mistake, I purchased, at the same time, both a bundle for all the content of a game and a DLC that was already included (the interface allowed for that, the game was Pillars of Eternity), the process was very fast, customer service was very kind. It could not have been better.
anzial: lots of people are complaining about how difficult to get any kind of customer service.
2020. So what is your own experience, barring hearsay
Post edited February 19, 2021 by Carradice
Carradice: 2020. So what is your own experience, barring hearsay
I wouldn't call numerous posts on delayed response "hearsay", it's pretty much hard evidence as far as I'm concerned. Not to mention, GOG acknowledged the issue and actually warned of delayed response themselves, confirming it.
Post edited February 20, 2021 by anzial
Carradice: 2020. So what is your own experience, barring hearsay
anzial: I wouldn't call [...]
So no first hand experience whatsoever, as expected. Congrats for adding absolutely nothing to the discussion

Maybe if there were so many people who has played more than 10, 20 hours or more of Cyberpunk that later have had the face to ask a refund, GOG would not have to consider what to make of them, and try to discern what degree of good or bad faith is involved.
Post edited February 20, 2021 by Carradice
Carradice: Congrats for adding absolutely nothing to the discussion
Right back at ya. You should've posted when it happened, not months after when the situation has changed in very fundamental ways, after GOG themselves admitted issues with support requests. You mistake your own very, very lonesome and outdated point of data as proof what is happening right now. But then, of course, dumb people always think the world revolves around them.
Post edited February 20, 2021 by anzial
Carradice: Congrats for adding absolutely nothing to the discussion
anzial: ...
Someone give this guy some lorazepam