It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

badon: I don't recall seeing a 3 month deal like that, but if you are remembering it correctly, $12 bonus for 3 months ($4 per month) is much better than $25 bonus for 12 months ($2.08 per month). I like to know what I'm buying, and I will only count the value of the games I actually want in a Humble Bundle when I calculate what it is worth to me. I might skip a month, or I might just do it one month at a time. I am doubting I will pull the trigger on the 1 year deal.
Yup! I checked on my payments and discovered it, and I was wrong. On February 18, there was a deal for 3 months and I got $5 store credit. So the current 12 month subscription is a better overall deal, but for a huge investment. I miss-remembered because after my subscription, I ended up with $12.xx store credit.
So any news/leaks yet from any German sites? It's almost 10 days left now!
Epitaph666: So any news/leaks yet from any German sites? It's almost 10 days left now!
My bet is next Tuesday or Wednesday (June 5 or 6) judging by the previous Summer sales.
Epitaph666: So any news/leaks yet from any German sites? It's almost 10 days left now!
PainOfSalvation: My bet is next Tuesday or Wednesday (June 5 or 6) judging by the previous Summer sales.
So... The week is here. We just don't know the day yet. I did wait one month, i can wait 3 more days.

are there any leaks yet my Fellow German GOGlodytes?
Post edited June 04, 2018 by Epitaph666
high rated
PainOfSalvation: My bet is next Tuesday or Wednesday (June 5 or 6) judging by the previous Summer sales.
Epitaph666: So... The week is here. We just don't know the day yet. I did wait one month, i can wait 3 more days.

are there any leaks yet my Fellow German GOGlodytes?
From China:
http://games.sina.com.cn/t/n/2018-06-04/hcmurvh3401931.shtml
June 4 - 18th, 1000 games on sale, Xenonauts will be free, Sunless Sea and RiME will be unlocked for people who spend a certain amount of money.
And more GOG Connect titles as well.
Post edited June 04, 2018 by SCPM
SCPM: From China:...
Is this the same site that leaked the previous GOG sale as well? I think you also posted about it on the forums.

On a different note, the site lists that once you spend:
¥ 29 you get Sunless Sea will be sent
¥ 99 you get RiME

Anybody has any idea what that means in USD? Does China have regional pricing, because Google claims that it comes to about:
¥ 29 = $ 4.5182
¥ 99 = $15.4254
Post edited June 04, 2018 by MadalinStroe
SCPM: June 4 - 18th, 1000 games on sale, Xenonauts will be free, Sunless Sea and RiME will be unlocked for people who spend a certain amount of money.
So it starts today???
THAT"S AWESOME!!! Guess i'll have RIME added today on my library! And damn, i wanna hear some Iron Maiden now...
SCPM: From China:...
MadalinStroe: Is this the same site that leaked the previous GOG sale as well? I think you also posted about it on the forums.

On a different note, the site lists that once you spend:
¥ 29 you get Sunless Sea will be sent
¥ 99 you get RiME

Anybody has any idea what that means in USD? Does China have regional pricing, because Google claims that it comes to about:
¥ 29 = $ 4.5182
¥ 99 = $15.4254
I think those are similar amounts as past 'benchmark spent' freebies. I'd believe it.
MadalinStroe: ¥ 29 = $ 4.5182
¥ 99 = $15.4254
pkk234: I think those are similar amounts as past 'benchmark spent' freebies. I'd believe it.
I remember that on one sale, which was the first where i unlocked all tiers, had $25 and $50 unlocks. Anyway, it just feels way to cheap to get Rime free, by only spending $20.
The problem I've got with GOG, is that I have all the games I could be interested here.

They need to add something different of indie platformers.
MadalinStroe: I remember that on one sale, which was the first where i unlocked all tiers, had $25 and $50 unlocks. Anyway, it just feels way to cheap to get Rime free, by only spending $20.
I think it's regionally priced.
Anyway, RiME? meh... Why can't they add something old...
Also I think everybody and their Grandma already has Xenonauts.
Well the freebies are a bit disappointing since I already have SS and Xenonauts. I guess someone's going to get lucky and get a free code. I hope Stars in Shadow is on sale, that's about the only thing I want and can afford.
Post edited June 04, 2018 by TentacleMayor
MadalinStroe: I remember that on one sale, which was the first where i unlocked all tiers, had $25 and $50 unlocks. Anyway, it just feels way to cheap to get Rime free, by only spending $20.
blotunga: I think it's regionally priced.
Anyway, RiME? meh... Why can't they add something old...
Also I think everybody and their Grandma already has Xenonauts.
Your comment reminded me of that. During the Summer Sale 2015, if you spent more than $50 you unlocked Xenonauts free. Which is when I got it.
SCPM: June 4 - 18th, 1000 games on sale, Xenonauts will be free, Sunless Sea and RiME will be unlocked for people who spend a certain amount of money.
Epitaph666: So it starts today???
THAT"S AWESOME!!! Guess i'll have RIME added today on my library! And damn, i wanna hear some Iron Maiden now...
Hey there ;)
Epitaph666: So it starts today???
Panaias: Hey there ;)
Hey Eddie, long time - no kill mate!
Contemplating if i should go on the show on July 20th...

...maybe i will, if i have money left from this sale...