It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

jcosmocohen: Thanks to DCI260 for the smooth trade!
Thank you as well! :)

A86:
Thank you for the game, I very much appreciate it! I'll keep you in mind during the next sale. =)
Post edited December 13, 2015 by dci260
Bumping now that the sale is over https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post9742
PELASE TRADE with anything i dont have or TF2 Keys as they expire on december 15th :(

Banished (Game Code Expires December 15th) 2 TF2 Keys
The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena 1 TF2 Keys
System Shock™ 2 (Game Code Expires December 15th) 1 TF2 Keys
IMPOSTOR ALERT 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO!

It seems like I'm being impersonated once again. Watch out for the user with the username .Grargar (yes, he now put the dot in front of the username!). Picture and name of the impostor below.
Attachments:
impostor.png (18 Kb)
Post edited December 13, 2015 by Grargar
I have completed an incredibly great trading with GRAVE_SALAD!
Thank you soo much for the additional game.
*surprise*surprise*
Grargar: IMPOSTOR ALERT 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO!

It seems like I'm being impersonated once again. Watch out for the user with the username .Grargar (yes, he now put the dot in front of the username!). Picture and name of the impostor below.
didnt know it was possible to use a ponctuation as the first character...

btw the more i hear about those impersonators, the more i really consider designing our own avatars ourselves so they would fall under copyright laws. that way, anyone "using" them to impersontae people would fall under copyright infrigement (means: nearly bound to get swat breaking their doors, because nowadays copyright is the new shit and it overrule even human lives in some not so extreme cases)
Grargar: IMPOSTOR ALERT 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO!

Djaron: didnt know it was possible to use a ponctuation as the first character...

btw the more i hear about those impersonators, the more i really consider designing our own avatars ourselves so they would fall under copyright laws.
XD That only works if you register the avatar. XD I may not have a life but I'm not going to do that. :P
Djaron: didnt know it was possible to use a ponctuation as the first character...

btw the more i hear about those impersonators, the more i really consider designing our own avatars ourselves so they would fall under copyright laws.
tinyE: XD That only works if you register the avatar. XD I may not have a life but I'm not going to do that. :P
You don't have to register anything for copyright - it is immediately granted on production of an original work. However, if you have an IP thats worth money, then going through the process with a copyright lawyer can be worth it - particularly in the USA as your copyright laws are all fucked up.

Djaron: because nowadays copyright is the new shit and it overrule even human lives in some not so extreme cases)
not really - what you're talking about is corporate lawyers. they cause those kinds of things - not copyright.

as to the avatars - yes - a unique avatar would be worthwhile, though without issuing either a full DMCA complaint or at least being able to fully prove you're the originator / copyright holder, then theres little it would do against scum accounts.
Post edited December 14, 2015 by Sachys
Leroux: snip
Thanks for the trade.
tinyE: XD That only works if you register the avatar. XD I may not have a life but I'm not going to do that. :P
Sachys: You don't have to register anything for copyright - it is immediately granted on production of an original work. However, if you have an IP thats worth money, then going through the process with a copyright lawyer can be worth it - particularly in the USA as your copyright laws are all fucked up.

Djaron: because nowadays copyright is the new shit and it overrule even human lives in some not so extreme cases)
Sachys: not really - what you're talking about is corporate lawyers. they cause those kinds of things - not copyright.

as to the avatars - yes - a unique avatar would be worthwhile, though without issuing either a full DMCA complaint or at least being able to fully prove you're the originator / copyright holder, then theres little it would do against scum accounts.
indeed, i simplified it but it is the lawyer thing that brings it on another level, as you said

now for the dcma complain, i heard quite many tales about youtube content being pulled out on behalf of dcma complains of companies who didnt either had any right in the ip concerned nor could prove it at all, yet it worked (sometime the true owner could backward it but only after harm was done.... sometimes owner couldnt because no matter he was the true owner, he couldnt afford financially to backup his legitimate rights against... corporate lawyers)

but yet here in my countries, we had a few "success stories" of CC works and makers (cc for creative commons) who managed to backfire unscrupulous greedy corporations who came to ransack and violate their rights... it is yet too rare, but still, its hope

as for the impersonator and avatar thing, well, i voiced it aloud halfly as a joke, yet on a theorical pov, it is still valid... Thus practically harder to enforce. (and again within a purely national context of mine, meaning for a fellow citizen user on a nationally hosted forum, i assure you it is way easier to enforce for completely non-ip related reasons... but it is then countrywise specific)

anyway, scammers are a plague and very low beings, period.
Thanks for the smooth trades, Grargar and PainOfSalvation!
Leroux: Thanks for the smooth trades, Grargar and PainOfSalvation!
Thanks for the multi-trade Leroux!

Bumping my trade post.
Post edited December 14, 2015 by PainOfSalvation

I'm down with that idea I think it would be funny if it actually worked ;-)
RYAN841 stiffed me on a trade. I've asked him several times and he still hasn't replied with the games he offered (Baldur's Gate 1&2) and has claimed the codes. Just a PSA for a douche
Thank you for the trade, @SHADOWPATRIARCH :)