It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Bumping Pg 431, Post 8639

NOTE, direct link to post doesn't seem to work. Scroll down until you find me. :)
Post edited November 11, 2015 by MxMedix
hummer010: You know you've hit it big time on GOG when you've got your own imposter!

Apparently, I've got an imposter scamming people for games - typical word of warning to everyone, watch out for the exact spelling on names. This douchebag is using a I or an l instead of 1.
you know what's fun ?

i can spot such misleading letter/spelling instantly when using my task manager as an antivirus (don't laugh, it worked very well for me for now a decade), on daily basis... but on a trusted website, i just didnt even managed to spot the easy gross trick. shame on me
Have: System Shock 2.
Want: Star Wars: Jedi/KotOR would be cool, but I'm open to quite a lot of things. Also I have a backlog and a bad computer so nothing too intensive.
hummer010: You know you've hit it big time on GOG when you've got your own imposter!

Apparently, I've got an imposter scamming people for games - typical word of warning to everyone, watch out for the exact spelling on names. This douchebag is using a I or an l instead of 1.
Contact support and they will block him.
Thanks for the trade, PainOfSalvation! :)
BranjoHello: Thanks for the trade, PainOfSalvation! :)
Thank you too BranjoHello!

Edit: Bumping my trade.
Post edited November 11, 2015 by PainOfSalvation
HAVE:

System Shock 2
Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena
Banished

WANT:
My wishlist: https://www.gog.com/u/wariodude128/wishlist
Post edited November 13, 2015 by Ingsoc85
Want:
Rayman Origins

OR

Aquaria + Fez (Already have the remaining games, 1 on GOG and other on Steam)

Have:
Steam wallet code worth 5USD redeemable in countries below

Australia, Brunei, Cambodia, East Timor, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Middle East: United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Turkey​

My previous trades: x2, [url=http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post5407]Benkii, , [url=http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post8511]Gr00t

Unfortunately due to Steam pricing change in India it is no longer possible for me to get you something of equivalent value on Steam. (Regional restrictions block gifts to outside regions) Nor do I have a card which means I can't get you stuff on other sites as well, that wallet code is all I have.

Also please reply to this post first and then contact me. Thank you!
Djaron: I apologise in advance for being clumsy at trading...

Have (for now)
Here are some GOG spare games I would try for now (sorry for caps, was cutpasting titles from my account page)
KING'S BOUNTY: CROSSWORLDS GOTY
DIVINE DIVINITY + BEYOND DIVINITY (previously joined games code)
MAGRUNNER: DARK PULSE
MACHINARIUM COLLECTOR'S EDITION
INQUISITOR + CONSORTIUM: MASTER EDITION, THE (old former joined order)
SACRED 2 GOLD
AGAREST: GENERATIONS OF WAR

Also have steam keys from HB:
Besiege
Euro Truck Simulator 2
Teslagrad
A Story About My Uncle

Want
Sorry, cant be specific atm. Have huge list of games already. Best to do is check if you want some, pm link me a list of things you can trade it for, and I would let know if something tickles me :)

Successfull trade(s): Hurvl, Painofsalvation (multigame trade), docbear1975

UNsucessfull trade(s): hummer0I0 an apparently impostor of a real fine member (provided 2 invalid GOG codes)
Go to this thread, http://www.gog.com/forum/general/known_scammers_mach_two, and write about your unsuccessful trade, so other people can know about it and avoid that person.
thank a lot to you and all the supportive folks here. i am rather angered at... myself !
i,mean, usually i'm always cautious and paranoid in nearly everythin irl and in the net; and here on gog, i was naive to believe it was a a more trustworthy place (as if human nature wouldnt apply to its ugliest here for no reason) and didn't think at all...

got scammed my two best value games in the most hilarious and easy way because i was a trading noob (but i also traded with nice folks too)

but, in fact i like the idea i saw in the thread you linked: younger members go first :) now that sounds an awfully cool rule to me :) i'll throw it in my future chats. Like "hey, it's the rule here, i did not make the rule myself; take it or leave it", especially considering my registration time :)
Post edited November 11, 2015 by Djaron
Bumping my list (post 7998)
Thanks for the trade, Djaron!
Post edited November 11, 2015 by docbear1975
I still have the following Steam keys available

1. Warlock – Master of the Arcane: Complete Edition
2. Warlock 2: The Exiled (Base Game)
3. Knights and Merchants
4. Eador: Genesis
5. Cities in Motion 2 (Base Game)
6. Montague’s Mount

Want:

Anything on my wishlist. I'm open to all offers. You can trade for each game individually or the whole package. Even if you don't have anything to trade, and you want one of these games, contact me anyway. I'll be more than happy to give it to you. I want these games to be played and enjoyed by someone. They're just going to collect virtual dust on my shelf.
docbear1975: Thanks for the trade, Djaron!
thank you very much, too