It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mishosonic: If that's why it got deleted, then okay. I guess I shouldnt abuse it.

^I guess I still cans̶w̶a̶p̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶g̶a̶m̶e̶s̶ ̶I̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶m̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶o̶u̶g̶h̶ abuse it? :P
Fixed that
Leroux: LOOKING FOR

spare key of DMC: The Devil May Cry from Humble Capcom Bundle

COULD OFFER

something from the current Halloween sales that strikes your fancy
Please check your chat :D
Leroux: LOOKING FOR

spare key of DMC: The Devil May Cry from Humble Capcom Bundle

COULD OFFER

something from the current Halloween sales that strikes your fancy
foxworks: Please check your chat :D
The Devil May Cry about so much generosity, thanks a lot! :D
mishosonic: If that's why it got deleted, then okay. I guess I shouldnt abuse it.

^I guess I still cans̶w̶a̶p̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶g̶a̶m̶e̶s̶ ̶I̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶m̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶o̶u̶g̶h̶ abuse it? :P
Pheace: Fixed that
Not more of that stuff. I wont trade region locked games here. Appologies for anyone I annoyed, there are other people who do that for gog so wasn't sure if the community had a problem with it, so basically didnt take the consequences in mind.
off topic

HeDanny: I did get Borderlands 2 Complete from their other store.
Checked my Steam account and as i see i only own these :

Borderlands 2
Borderlands 2: Season Pass
Borderlands 2: Mechromancer DLC
Borderlands 2 - The Psycho Pack

Missing many DLCs .
Post edited October 31, 2015 by Painted_Doll
Nevermind.
Post edited November 02, 2015 by Grargar
Painted_Doll: off topic

HeDanny: I did get Borderlands 2 Complete from their other store.
Painted_Doll: Checked my Steam account and as i see i only own these :

Borderlands 2
Borderlands 2: Season Pass
Borderlands 2: Mechromancer DLC
Borderlands 2 - The Psycho Pack

Missing many DLCs .
You have both extra playable characters (Mechromancer and Psycho) and the Season Pass includes all 4 major story DLCs and the first Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack (one of the two level cap increase packs).

What you are missing are 5 smaller DLCs with shorter stories (so-called "Headhunter packs") and the second cap level cap increase DLC (Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack Two).

The rest of the DLCs that you do not have are skin packs (cosmetic). There are a lot of them.
Developments since Friday deal..

Tried to Make a Trade with user SN0BLUE, I did NOT get SCAMMED, it was mostly a mail issue on SN0BLUE's end.. Also very long time between answers. However all the codes were invalid for some reason..

SN0BLUE did deliver their part of the deal today but as I stated, all codes invalid.. Very odd, the codes seem legit. So.. I hope SN0BLUE can clear this up with Support..

Will update and remove this Edit when/if things get sorted.. But as it stands.. SN0BLUE delivered invalid codes, which will be looked into.

Edit: In hindsight, might just be a certain way of scamming though.. Well more news tomorrow.. Until then.. Be careful trading with SN0BLUE, just saying..
Post edited November 01, 2015 by The_Immortal
Have: Rainbow Six Collection (Steam Gift)

Want: Offers
i'm trading abyss odyssey steam key for bioshock infinite (currently on steam sale for a few more hours). so if anyone wants to trade, be quick, until the sale ends :D
WANT: The Last Express Gold Edition from Groupees bundle

HAVE: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post8425
Updated!

Keep the offers coming guys! :D
Hi,

H: 50% OFF 6180 the moon
(Valid until 11/9/2015, 8:22:17 PM)

W:
Trading card from
Game: Expeditions: Conquistador
Card:
Conquistadors on the road again 1
The Armada 3
My main Trading Post
My Steam Games with Cards Trading Post

Rarities and Curiosities

Thank you for your consideration

--
Reminder:
I accept Steam Trading Cards for all my keys. Details are in the respective Trading Posts above. Swap your unwanted Steam Cards for games now! :)

Please Note:
Too many scammers trying to fleece me in Chat lately. As such I'm defensively paranoid. Will not deal with someone I do not recognise.
Post edited June 23, 2016 by HeDanny
I have the following kes that may or may not be good, so of course I will send first. Will trade for literally anything, including non-games.

Call of Cthulhu: The Wasted Land (Desura)
Post edited November 03, 2015 by KoreaBeat