It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HeDanny: Too many scammers trying to fleece me in Chat lately. As such I'm defensively paranoid. Will not deal with someone I don't know.

Borderlands GotY is currently on sale for about (AU$4) over on Nuuvem. Nuuvem will not let me buy it. Can anyone help me? Sale is only for around another 13 hours.
Have you tried to buy it from here ?
http://www.wingamestore.com/product/3852/Borderlands-Game-of-the-Year-Edition $7.49
Post edited October 30, 2015 by Painted_Doll
I appreciate the suggestion. I know about WinGameStore. They have it for that price occasionally. That is around AU$11. Nuuvem was AU$4. I did get Borderlands 2 Complete from their other store. So I do "blame" them for me now requiring the first one :)

The Nuuvem Sale appears to be over now. Fingers Crossed it goes cheaper during the upcoming Steam sale.
Really want Age of Decadence on GOG. Willing to swap for a few games from my list (within reason) or a combo with something from the promo.

Here is my tradelist
Hello!

I am new here on the forums, but a regular on the GOG Twitch channel..

I have a few GOG games I would like Trade..

Games/Expansion I WANT:

Pillars of Eternity Expansion pass.

Other games I WANT:

Hand of Fate and Tales of the Boarderlands.

Games I HAVE to trade with:

Shadowrun Returns
Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut
Shadowrun: Hong Kong (With Backer exclusive portraits code)
Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition - Collector's Edition

Thanks..

Updated Edit:

Tried to Make a Trade with user SN0BLUE, I did NOT get SCAMMED, it was mostly a mail issue on SN0BLUE's end.. Also very long time between answers, did the "deal" last friday. However all the codes were invalid for some reason..

SN0BLUE did deliver their part of the deal today but as I stated, all codes invalid.. Very odd, the codes seem legit. So.. I hope SN0BLUE can clear this up with Support..

Will update and remove this Edit when/if things get sorted.. But as it stands.. SN0BLUE delivered invalid codes, which will be looked into.
Post edited November 01, 2015 by The_Immortal
The_Immortal: Hello!

I am new here on the forums, but a regular on the GOG Twitch channel..

I have a few GOG games I would like Trade..

Games/Expansion I would like to most is:

Pillars of Eternity Expansion pass.

Other games I'd love to get via a trade:

Hand of Fate and Tales of the Boarderlands.

Games I have to trade with:

Shadowrun Returns
Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut
Shadowrun: Hong Kong (With Backer exclusive portraits code)
Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition - Collector's Edition

Thanks..
I can get you any one of the games you want ( tales from the borderlands, hand of fate, Pillars expansion pass ) but Not sure if any of them are worthy for your divinity enchanced edition as 1:1 ?

[Have]
My list.

If I have something of interest, send me an offer.
Post edited November 04, 2015 by Fuin
Bump
Page 382 Post 7649
Have:
Witcher 3
<deleted>
Post edited April 02, 2016 by JunglePredator
SorcerousSundries: Bump
Page 382 Post 7649
Have:
Witcher 3
do you want something exactly for your Witcher 3? I can offer Victor Vran from your Want list.
SorcerousSundries: Bump
Page 382 Post 7649
Have:
Witcher 3
mishosonic: do you want something exactly for your Witcher 3? I can offer Victor Vran from your Want list.
Since you're using VPN for shopping, I'll give you one more tip. You may also pay blind person 5$ instead of 20.
I hope in the future you will get paid through VPN as well.
Hi everyone,,

I have a Shadowgate and Dreamfall Chapters Steam keys.

If you would be willing to trade for GOG key of any game in my wishlist, drop me a line.
Post edited October 31, 2015 by Tarhiel
Thank you, foxworks! :)
Post edited October 31, 2015 by Leroux
mishosonic: do you want something exactly for your Witcher 3? I can offer Victor Vran from your Want list.
mike_cesara: Since you're using VPN for shopping, I'll give you one more tip. You may also pay blind person 5$ instead of 20.
Hey dude. I don't know why you went angry on me, but I asked him if he wanted a game exactly for witcher 3 or wanted him to say an add with victor vran. I mean The russian price is a bit cheaper, but the normal store price for victor vran is $13 which I am sure he knows he could get by selling it :-)

I also was having in mind that it was one of the cheaper nividia codes and he wasn't planning to sell it for store price, since I could've got one for about $20.
mike_cesara: Since you're using VPN for shopping, I'll give you one more tip. You may also pay blind person 5$ instead of 20.
mishosonic: Hey dude. I don't know why you went angry on me, but I asked him if he wanted a game exactly for witcher 3 or wanted him to say an add with victor vran. I mean The russian price is a bit cheaper, but the normal store price for victor vran is $13 which I am sure he knows he could get by selling it :-)

I also was having in mind that it was one of the cheaper nividia codes and he wasn't planning to sell it for store price, since I could've got one for about $20.
I was referring to your earlier post, the one got deleted. And no, I'm not angry on you. Just trying to show you another point of view because obviously you are not a developer. Also keep in mind, this might end with even more restrictions, like we already have on steam. I hope you don't wish end of drm-free era, do you?
mishosonic: Hey dude. I don't know why you went angry on me, but I asked him if he wanted a game exactly for witcher 3 or wanted him to say an add with victor vran. I mean The russian price is a bit cheaper, but the normal store price for victor vran is $13 which I am sure he knows he could get by selling it :-)

mike_cesara: I was referring to your earlier post, the one got deleted. And no, I'm not angry on you. Just trying to show you another point of view because obviously you are not a developer. Also keep in mind, this might end with even more restrictions, like we already have on steam. I hope you don't wish end of drm-free era, do you?
If that's why it got deleted, then okay. I guess I shouldnt abuse it.

^I guess I still can swap for games I like more though? :P