It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

thk47: I assume your code from (SEA/Middle-East) if it so anyone from countries list could redeem it (i've tried once), just careful to trade because you can see someone else wallet.

*stupid connection have to write twice hope is not double post
Oh, that's good to know. I didn't understand what you meant by "because you can see someone else wallet" though.

So would you be interested in such trade by any chance?
Who have Jagged Alliance Flashback on Steam and ready to trade on it?
P.S. Please answer not to PM. Answer in this topic.
Post edited October 05, 2015 by stasongrom
stasongrom: Who have Jagged Alliance Flashback on Steam and ready to trade on it?
P.S. Please answer not to PM. Answer in this topic.
I can get it for you. May I know what you will be trading in exchange?
Hi! I want the Wolfenstein and Quake bundles. In return I'll buy you any game I can gift you through GOG or Steam that's about the same price, or costs a bit more then the bundles you'll be buying for me.Since I'm trading for the first time I'm willing to fullfil my end of the bargain first if you're on the list. :)
Thanks for the excellent trade, amrit9037!
WANTS:
Morrowind (gog)
Forgotten Realms Pack 3 (gog)
Albion (gog)
Revenant (gog)
X Wing (gog)
Tie Fighter (gog)
Soulcraft (indiegala)
Reassembly (humble)
Dark Messiah of Might & Magic (steam)
Two Digits
Island Defense
Crossfire: Dungeons
300 Dwarves
StoryMode A Game About Crafting
The Apogee Throwback
Xenonauts
Mountain Crime: Requital
Braveland Wizard

HAVES
Post edited October 05, 2015 by roelibex
high rated
Shieru-sensei: Hi! I want the Wolfenstein and Quake bundles. In return I'll buy you any game I can gift you through GOG or Steam that's about the same price, or costs a bit more then the bundles you'll be buying for me.Since I'm trading for the first time I'm willing to fullfil my end of the bargain first if you're on the list. :)
Since you put Steam on the table, I advice to exercise extra caution, especially with you willing to go first. There's been quite some scamming going around, and (high) rep does not always equal a trusted user.
Shieru-sensei: Hi! I want the Wolfenstein and Quake bundles. In return I'll buy you any game I can gift you through GOG or Steam that's about the same price, or costs a bit more then the bundles you'll be buying for me.Since I'm trading for the first time I'm willing to fullfil my end of the bargain first if you're on the list. :)
HypersomniacLive: Since you put Steam on the table, I advice to exercise extra caution, especially with you willing to go first. There's been quite some scamming going around, and (high) rep does not always equal a trusted user.
Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. :)

Edit: roelibex: Would you be willing to part with that Wolfenstein/Spear key? I could give you Forgotten Realms - The Archives - Collection One for it.
Post edited October 05, 2015 by Shieru-sensei
huN73R: Oh, that's good to know. I didn't understand what you meant by "because you can see someone else wallet" though.

So would you be interested in such trade by any chance?
ops! apology for my typo and thanks for trade.
high rated
Shieru-sensei: Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. :)

Edit: roelibex: Would you be willing to part with that Wolfenstein/Spear key?
You're welcome, and happy trading.

And you'd better hit that reply button to get roelibex's attention.
roelibex: WANTS:
Morrowind (gog)
Forgotten Realms Pack 1 and 3 (gog)
Albion (gog)
Revenant (gog)
X Wing (gog)
Tie Fighter (gog)
Soulcraft (indiegala)
Reassembly (humble)
Two Digits
Island Defense
300 Dwarves
The Apogee Throwback

HAVE:
Wolfenstein 3D / Spear Of Destiny
other haves
Would you be willing to part with that Wolfenstein/Spear key? I could give you Forgotten Realms - The Archives - Collection One for it.

@HypersomniacLive: Thanks again. I'm still new to the trading rules, so I appologize if I make any mistakes.
roelibex: WANTS:
Morrowind (gog)
Forgotten Realms Pack 1 and 3 (gog)
Albion (gog)
Revenant (gog)
X Wing (gog)
Tie Fighter (gog)
Soulcraft (indiegala)
Reassembly (humble)
Two Digits
Island Defense
300 Dwarves
The Apogee Throwback

HAVE:
Wolfenstein 3D / Spear Of Destiny
other haves
Shieru-sensei: Would you be willing to part with that Wolfenstein/Spear key? I could give you Forgotten Realms - The Archives - Collection One for it.

@HypersomniacLive: Thanks again. I'm still new to the trading rules, so I appologize if I make any mistakes.
I already replied via the chat system, but the chat system being the chat system.... what a failure gog

Edit: Thanks for the trade Shieru-sensei
Post edited October 05, 2015 by roelibex
Shieru-sensei: Would you be willing to part with that Wolfenstein/Spear key? I could give you Forgotten Realms - The Archives - Collection One for it.

roelibex: I already replied via the chat system, but the chat system being the chat system.... what a failure gog

Edit: Thanks for the trade Shieru-sensei
You're welcome. :)

Still WANT:
Return to Castle Wolfenstein
Quake 2 + Quake 3 bundle

Can give you most games on GOG and Steam for it
NEW OFFER
Have: Stardust Vanguards key (Steam)
Want: Skullgirls (DRM-free)
WANT:

Indie Gala Monday Bundle
Humble Mobile Bundle Eye Candy (Full BTA Bundle)

HAVE:

ENORMOUS LIST PART 1
ENORMOUS LIST PART 2

TRADED WITH:

GAMES: Gazoinks, lowyhong, ne_zavarj, summitus, gyokzoli, Cassidy (x2), carnival73 (x2), metalkidz, K_1269, didamangi (x2), VVhiteVVolf (x3), Foxhack (x2), Hawk52, ashwald, JMich, Qwertyman, Accatone, CymTyr, swordtut, roygbiv309, gbaz69, Impaler26 (x3), MysterD, Aveweto, expopower, pablodusk.

CARDS: mrcrispy83, DProject, P1na, klaattu.
Post edited October 06, 2015 by ABH20