It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

duk3nuk3m: I'd like to get Dark Messiah of Might and Magic from the HB Weekly bundle. BTA price seems rather steep just for that game. I wish it were in the minimum tier.

My trade list.
I've got the HB Bundle and I've a Dark Messiah of Might & Magic steam key to spare, are you still in need ?
[H] The Witcher 3 and METRO: LAST LIGHT REDUX [W] 11 Keys Case CSGO
will buy GOG games for you for items on my want list

[want]
cs:go keys, tf2 keys
steam games - Metal Gear Solid V Ground Zeroes, king of dragon pass, armello, sovereignty, age of decadence, underrail
Nvidia Metal Gear Solid V Phantom pain
5.99/9.99 gog redeem codes
interesting alpha/beta, early access codes

Traded with Fuin, Fronzelneekburm, Pheace, INGSOC85, Emektin, PainOfSalvation, Silversuriv
BUMP

I'm interested in Forgotten Realms Archives Collection 1 and 2 that are now available on GOG - Offering Wasteland 2 Digital Deluxe Edition (either GOG or Steam, your choice) for those.

My list of confirmed trades is here.
Want Planescape: Torment from the current sale, I would prefer if you were able to get full discount on the game.

Here is my tradelist
Bumping once more before the sale on D&D games goes out.

Want:
Icewind Dale 2
Baldurs Gate 2
Neverwinter Nights 2
high rated
Just a word of warning, it seems that some titles on gog have a gifting restriction for quite some time. Please refer to Grargar's post for the full list. This way both parties can avoid argues regarding who was trying to scam who....
More info is stated in that thread also a mod has replied saying this restriction is only temporary...
Post edited August 24, 2015 by Zurvan7
Zurvan7: Just a word of warning, it seems that some titles on gog have a gifting restriction for quite some time. Please refer to Grargar's post for the full list....
Just to clarify, the restriction are new from today and will hold for gog knows how long. Only witcher 3 and it expansion had the restriction before today. But gift codes bought before today are still working as expected (just tested my Kerbal Space Program) ... so <span class="bold">bump</span> I guess ;) ... Giving good deals on my games, since who knows what they'll think of next.
I am looking for Pillars of Eternity Kickstarter Edition
(I have no idea what minimum tier is called.)

HAVE
can get you steam games.
Alright, decided to jump into the pond, as recent developments have me wanting to get rid of some codes. I've not traded with anyone before, but I think most regulars will recognize me even though I have a new username. I've gifted well over 150 games and have been on the forums since GOG first started up. With that in mind, I've been scammed before, so I will request that anyone wanting to trade go first, even though I have no trade history (yet).

The following is what I have available. Please read the notes at the bottom of the list.

HAVE
Steam

Always Sometimes Monsters
Battlepaths
Betrayer
Blackguards+Blackguards: Untold Legends
Coin Crypt
Dust: An Elysian Tail
Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut
Euro Truck Simulator 2
FEZ
Freedom Planet
Full Mojo Rampage
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams
GRID
GRID 2
Guacamelee! Gold Edition
Home
KickBeat Steam Edition
Knock-knock
Magicka Wizard Wars Paradox Playtpus Robe
Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine
Mount & Blade
Our Darker Purpose
Puzzle Kingdoms
Screencheat
Ship Simulator Extremes
Starseed Pilgrim
Stealth Inc 2: A Game of Clones
STORM: Frontline Nation
Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure
The Marvellous Miss Take
The Stanley Parable
The Swapper
Thunder Wolves
Tulpa
UFO Extraterrestrials Gold
Vertical Drop Heroes HD+Vertical Drop Heroes HD Halloween DLC
War of the Roses: Kingmaker

GOG

Anomaly 2
Beyond Divinity
Pier Solar And The Great Architects
Planescape: Torment
Tales Of Monkey Island

WANT
My Wishlist is public, so please take a look.

NOTES - PLEASE READ
1) The Steam keys are mostly from bundles, so I'm willing to trade more than one for a game on my wishlist. I want to try to be as fair as possible as far as value goes, as I know many of the games on my wishlist are pricey.

2) I'm really only interested in GOG codes. I have enough Steam games, thanks.

3) GOG codes were all bought before trading restrictions were put in place, so should not be an issue.

4) Important! These codes should all be fine (i.e. not used or expired), but if there's an issue, please contact me and I'll work something out.

5) Please quote me and post in this thread if interested in trading, as my privacy settings are set to friends only (sorry, but it became necessary over the last couple months). I'll invite you as a friend for the trade.

So, yeah, reasonable offers will be considered.

Successful trades with DeMignon, McHack. Amrit9037, Volkov321, HeDanny, huN73R, BenKii.
Post edited November 24, 2015 by GR00T
GR00T: Pillars Of Eternity Hero Edition (this can be either Steam or GOG, your choice)

So, yeah, reasonable offers will be considered.
Can we trade? Please
amrit9037: Can we trade? Please
Make me an offer. :)
Thanks for the great trade, GR00T. :D

also, bump
Post edited August 25, 2015 by mchack
HAVE (gog)
Shadowrun: Hong Kong
A bunch of other stuff

WANT: (gog)
Darksiders
Darksiders 2