It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

[H]

Bloodrayne 2 (GOG)

Defender’s Quest: Valley of the Forgotten (GOG)

[W]

GOG Game Offers
Want: Divinity 2 Director's Cut from the current sale

Have: a 9.99 gift code
I'm looking for Xenonauts and The Dig. PM me for offers.

Edit: Traded with dci260 and Fuin
Post edited June 06, 2015 by Random_Coffee
Hello,

Have: The Witcher 3 Nvidia GOG Key

Want: CS:GO Skins

Add me on Steam if you are interested: steamcommunity.com/id/RSk/
RSk22: Hello,

http://www.geforce.com/games-applications/pc-games/the-witcher-3-wild-hunt/bundle/terms

"Promotional code expires 31st May 2015."
RSk22: Hello,

sanfueg: http://www.geforce.com/games-applications/pc-games/the-witcher-3-wild-hunt/bundle/terms

"Promotional code expires 31st May 2015."
''Promotional code expires 23/06/2015'' They will not have send it to me yesterday if it's was not still good :)
Attachments:
date_tw3.jpg (19 Kb)
RSk22: ''Promotional code expires 23/06/2015'' They will not have send it to me yesterday if it's was not still good :)
Well, this seems alright now, sorry about that. The problem was that you are from Europe, therefore, the promotional code should expire on 31st May 2015.
Wishlist and haves (both GOG only)
Post edited June 06, 2015 by HertogJan
Have

Current sale items I'm interested in :

Sunless Sea
Ether One Deluxe Edition

Reminder everyone to check folks Wishlist (if enabled) via hovering over their Avatar :)
parasol123: i would like to trade any wiiu game from the humble nindie bundle for any of the following games corrantly on sale as part of the summer sale:
FTL
divinity dragon comander
sir you are being hunted
massive chalice
sunless sea
hotline miami 2: wrong number
long live the queen
Just to clarify, are you looking for Wii U keys or are you giving them away for GOG games? I have a key for OlliOlli on Wii U I could give away, which is why I'm asking. If I'm mistaken I apologize!
parasol123: i would like to trade any wiiu game from the humble nindie bundle for any of the following games corrantly on sale as part of the summer sale:
FTL
divinity dragon comander
sir you are being hunted
massive chalice
sunless sea
hotline miami 2: wrong number
long live the queen
booyabojangles: Just to clarify, are you looking for Wii U keys or are you giving them away for GOG games? I have a key for OlliOlli on Wii U I could give away, which is why I'm asking. If I'm mistaken I apologize!
sorry for being unclear i have the keys and would like to trade for those games
Post edited June 05, 2015 by parasol123
[Have]

Bioshock 2 + Minerva's Den (Steam key)

[Want]

Legend of Grimrock 2 (GOG)

Bumping in the hopes that LoG2 will be on sale again at some point. Also, I've been checking my chat to find previous trades, I've only got ancient ones, from when we used the Classifieds thread.
Braussie, thanks for trade!
Thanks for a nice trade, Rievier!
Post edited June 05, 2015 by skimmie
Post edited June 06, 2015 by Grargar