It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Bump.
updated

Thanks to cmh5 for a good trade.
I have Steam gifts of:
3SwitcheD
Defense Grid 2 beta key
Dream Pinball 3D
Gumboy Tournament
Hamilton's Great Adventure
Hitman Collection
Men of War
Red Faction collection
Vegas: Make It Big

For them, I want Steam gifts of games. Not interested in anything else.

Offers accepted. Not interested in games that are sold in retail/physical stores.

!!!NO KEYS OF ANY KIND!!!

Among other things I am looking for: (Titles in Bold are on top of my wishlist.)
Adam's Venture Complete Pack
Ankh 3: Battle of the Gods
Assetto Corsa
Brütal Legend with Original Soundtrack
Castle of Illusion
Defenders of Ardania collection
Dreamkiller
DuckTales: Remastered
Ikaruga
Jack Keane 2 - The Fire Within
Little Racers STREET
Majesty 2: Kingmaker DLC
Majesty 2: Monster Kingdom DLC
Majesty 2: Battles of Ardania DLC
Mars: War Logs
Party of Sin Soundtrack Bundle
Pinball FX2 - Star Wars™ Pinball: Heroes Within Pack
Pinball FX2 - Marvel Pinball: Vengance and Virtue DLC
Q.U.B.E.
Rage: The Scorchers DLC
Star Wars Starfighter
TrackMania 2 Canyon
TrackMania 2 Valley
TrackMania 2 Stadium
Trainz: Classic Cabon City
Trainz: Murchison 2
Trainz Settle and Carlisle
Trials Fusion™
Bump
Have on GOG:

Alpha Centauri
Dungeon Keeper Gold
Magrunner: Dark Pulse
Torchlight
The Witcher

Want on GOG:

Among the Sleep
Ascendant
Banished
The Banner Saga
Broken Age
CLARC
Desktop Dungeons
DLC: Desktop Dungeons Goatperson
DLC: Don\'t Starve - Reign of Giants
Dustforce
Escape Goat 2
Ether One
F-117A Nighthawk Stealth Fighter 2.0
FRACT OSC
Kentucky Route Zero
Last Door: Collector\'s Edition, The
Lifeless Planet
Luftrausers
DLC: Outlast: Whistleblower
Paper Sorcerer
Real Myst: Masterpiece Edition
Screamer 4x4
Seven Cities of Gold: Commemorative Edition
DLC: Shadowrun: Dragonfall
Shovel Knight
Story About My Uncle, A
Sudeki
Vertical Drop Heroes HD
Where Is My Heart?
Windforge
Xenonauts
Thanks for the trade, roelibex!
And apologies for not being super smooth like usual. :)
BranjoHello: Thanks for the trade, roelibex!
And apologies for not being super smooth like usual. :)
No problem, thank you too, Cheers!

EDIT: Bumbing trade list
Post edited June 28, 2014 by roelibex
ok here is the deal, i would like to buy alpha centauri, but i won't be able to buy it soon

i do have some $ left in my steam wallet.
if someone buys or trades me alpha centauri, i'll trade it for a 3 - 4 € game on steam

(send a pm should you be interested)
Post edited June 28, 2014 by dragonbeast
Want Cloudbuilt from Steam-

List,
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post3
Post edited June 28, 2014 by cmdr_flashheart
[Have]
Dead Island Epidemic Beta
0T44W-C0K9I-VBA8E

[Want]
Nothing :D
Another bump for the last day for my post about single GOG games inside packs.
Post edited June 28, 2014 by phaolo
I'm not sure if this is an appropriate post for this thread because it's not offering a game I have in stock yet.

I hate to ask this to some degree because the price on GoG is great but...has anyone seen any bundles including Shadowrun:Returns? My will to wait it out and see if it shows up in a flash giveaway or super discount on Steam is dwindling down so any links would be greatly appreciated.

PS-I know it's $3.74 on Steam right now, I am just wondering if any bundle sites have it AND the DLC for similar prices, or if it can be found in a group of other games.

If anyone DOES find it in a bundle I'll gift them with a code of their choice from that bundle:)
Post edited June 28, 2014 by Ragnarblackmane
Ragnarblackmane: I'm not sure if this is an appropriate post for this thread because it's not offering a game I have in stock yet.

I hate to ask this to some degree because the price on GoG is great but...has anyone seen any bundles including Shadowrun:Returns? My will to wait it out and see if it shows up in a flash giveaway or super discount on Steam is dwindling down so any links would be greatly appreciated.

PS-I know it's $3.74 on Steam right now, I am just wondering if any bundle sites have it AND the DLC for similar prices, or if it can be found in a group of other games.

If anyone DOES find it in a bundle I'll gift them with a code of their choice from that bundle:)
These are the bundles. Shadowrun Returns is not in one of them.
Ragnarblackmane: I'm not sure if this is an appropriate post for this thread because it's not offering a game I have in stock yet.

Grargar: These are the bundles. Shadowrun Returns is not in one of them.
To clarify I meant bundles anywhere, I knew it wasn't here unfortunately. Thanks for trying to help though.

Shadowrun Returns hasn't been in any bundles yet (and I doubt it will be in one anytime soon) -- see for instance [url=http://isthereanydeal.com/specials/932/#/page:game/info?plain=shadowrunreturns]http://isthereanydeal.com/specials/932/#/page:game/info?plain=shadowrunreturns[/url] .

Unrelated:
alexkoti: [Have]
Dead Island Epidemic Beta
Thank you! Figured it had probably been used already, but tried anyway and was able to redeem it. :)
Post edited June 28, 2014 by chean