It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

update
One copy of Lost Horizon for steamo left, if anyone is interested. The rest in my usual tradepost.
high rated
Hi all! I just have a spare code of Neverwinter Nights since July 2014 - got it with Witcher 3 pre-order, so if anyone would like to get it just please PM me. Cheers!
Bumping my post.

Looking to trade Interstate '76 and Labyrinth of Time for Sam and Max Hit the Road.
Post edited April 15, 2015 by cmh5
plan99: Trade list update

Some of the games in the current promo I'm looking for:
Broken Sword 4: The Angel of Death (Secrets of the Ark)
Broken Sword 5 - the Serpent's Curse
Indiana Jones® and the Fate of Atlantis™
The Secret of Monkey Island™: Special Edition
Sam & Max Hit the Road
Outlast
sent PM
BenKii: Thanks Killimanjaro for Baldur's Gate. Added you to my list of people I've traded with.

Still looking for these games from the D&D promo:
Neverwinter Nights 2 Complete
Baldur's Gate 2 Complete
Icewind Dale Complete
Icewind Dale 2 Complete
sent PM
Post edited April 15, 2015 by Rexoberan
xep624: Hi all! I just have a spare code of Neverwinter Nights since July 2014 - got it with Witcher 3 pre-order, so if anyone would like to get it just please PM me. Cheers!
Thank you very much for your generosity! Best of luck in the Witcher3 :)
I have a spare witcher 3 game code(through nVidia but redeems to GOG) and I would like to receive GTA V (preferably steam).
I guess pm me
Hello GOG wandering (and not so wandering) traders, I'm looking for a few games from the current bundle-athon.

I'm interested in the following games:
Astebreed
Crimzon Clover: World Ignition
Dust: An Elysian Tail
Penumbra Collection
Raiden III Digital Edition
REVOLVER360 RE:ACTOR
Trine: Enchanted Edition
Trine 2: Complete Story

See what I have to offer by clicking HERE!

Happy hunting everyone!
xep624: Hi all! I just have a spare code of Neverwinter Nights since July 2014 - got it with Witcher 3 pre-order, so if anyone would like to get it just please PM me. Cheers!
Spectrum_Legacy: Thank you very much for your generosity! Best of luck in the Witcher3 :)
You're welcome! Oh, I just realized you're from Slovakia - beautiful country with lots of happy people. I've been to Bratislava - great beer culture there!
WANT
- Broken Sword 5 (from the BUNDLE TOWER PROMO)

HAVE
- These games.

Thanks! ^^
Post edited April 15, 2015 by VampiroAlhazred
Looking for Dead Space 2 Steam key from active Humble Bundle.

Trade list.
Post edited April 16, 2015 by BranjoHello
Update, added Shadowgate on Gog and some Steam/Humble gifts to my tradelist including Torchlight 2, Outlast and Shadow Warrior Special Edition
Post edited April 17, 2015 by Tannath
Thanks Rexoberan for Icewind Dale. Updated my trade post.

Added new games to "Have" list:
Dead Space 2 (Steam)
Dragon Age: Origins (Steam)

Still looking for:
Baldur's Gate 2
Icewind Dale 2
Neverwinter Nights 2
DeathArcanum:
Thanks for the nice trade! :)