It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DreamedArtist: I will try this one last time... Does anyone wanna trade for my steam key of huniepop? I am sure someone wants this lol
it's able to patch to the you know what version wink wink
Looks good.
Know what I mean? Know what I mean? Nudge, nudge. Wink wink.

Not sure what you want in return, I'll pm you.
A little bump to old list

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post3985
Grargar: Interested in <span class="bold">Strike Commander</span> from the weekend promo. My trade list is here.
Just a little heads up here - the link to your trade list leads to a very unhelpful post :)
Other than that, PMed you with an offer...
WildHobgoblin: Just a little heads up here - the link to your trade list leads to a very unhelpful post :)
Not again...
... fixed.
Bumping my sightly updated list
WildHobgoblin: Other than that, PMed you with an offer...
Thanks for the trade.
WildHobgoblin: Other than that, PMed you with an offer...
Grargar: Thanks for the trade.
Likewise, thanks for the swift and easy trade.
I have Steam keys of:
Indie Gala Friday Special #11 and Knightshift, Knights and Merchants HD, Obulis, Enclave, Two Worlds - Game of the Year Edition, Stacking

I want:
Onikira Demon Killer - IndieGala Blades for Glory, Proxy Blade Zero - IndieGala Friday Special #12
Bump for the weekend.

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post15
Bumping for the weekend.
Let's see, I'm currently interested in the following games on bundles:

From Indie Gala's Big Time bundle:

Ceville

From Bundlestars Crimson bundle:

Violett (really interested in this one)
Crimsonland

Also, very interested in the following games from the current weekend promo here at GOG, but will not have more money for games until later in the month. If we can make some sort of deal, please PM me.

Nox
Legend of Kyrandia II : Hand of Fate (moreso than the other games in the series)
Simcity 2000
Lands of Lore 1+2
Populous: The Beggining

I also am interested in a lot of other games. Here are my haves and other wants.
Bumping due to recent Green Man sale on Borderlands 2 DLC. Additional 20% off with coupon code "JBTBG5-7GVTE8-W2YXRV"

Want from sale:
Borderlands 2: Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 2 DLC -- $1.19 (after code)
Borderlands 2: Headhunter 1,2,3,4, & 5 DLCs -- $0.59 each (after code)

Link to sale on Greenmangaming
Post edited March 14, 2015 by BenKii

-----
Foxhack: Word of warning, this assbutt's email shows up on a forum with a list of "Daily Easy Cardable Websites".

Juuuuuuuuuuust in case you weren't sure he was an asshole scammer. ^_^
Now he has started PMing too:

hi i have some gog that you want im interested but for paypal, i dont use so much gog
i can do nice prices
Yes, I'm totally going to paypal you money for "some gog that I want".
Post edited March 17, 2015 by Fuin
Bump.
Guys, does anybody have a spare Colin Mcrae rally 2005 key for trade. Pm me ASAP
WANT [from the Weekend Promo]
- Lands of Lore 1+2
- Lands of Lore 3

HAVE
- These games.